The Michael Jackson Letters/Notes Thread

kba8ah.jpg

:pray::heart::pray:​

Last edited:
I would like to know whats up with this letter :
torubbers.jpg

is that "robbers"? ...he means burglary robbers"? lol would've been funny if that was what he meant

^Thanks for posting that note. I was looking for it sometime ago. It's heartbreaking when he writes "please love me always" :cry:

great thread! some photos aren't showing up, but love it.. I was looking for the sketch Michael did with a face and light coming from the eyes..

tumblr_lhuwogurrC1qedhfho1_500.jpg

Michael’s Love Letter To You...

"Dear You,

Have you ever noticed that every song contains the word “You”? Like for example: “Oh How Happy You Have Made Me”, “Can you See The Morning?” or “The Love You Save”. So that’s why I though it would be alright to start this love letter to you with “Dear You”. If it works in songs of love it ought to be right on for letters of love, too, don’t you agree?

Of course, there’s another reason, too. I don’t know your name. Chances are, we’ve never met. And maybe you are just starting to really get to know me through the pages and pictures here in TeB. You’re luckier than I am. I don’t even know the first thing about you, the girl I’m hoping to find someday…somehow, some way. I can’t even be sure you’re reading this, but I won’t lose hope. I will never stop looking for you face, in every audience I see before me, in every eager fan who waves and smiles to me. I’ll be waiting for you baby. Will you wait too?

I’ll Be There,

Michael

The Source:
http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/michael-jackson/articles/99422/title/love-letter

:pray::heart::pray:​

Michael is always saying sorry in that soft voice. I was watch a video Michael was in and i heard him say sorry to the person behind him as if Michael felt he was in the way they were singing Diane Ross was in it too i can't remember the video when Michael said that soft word he had a smile on his face and my heart just melt. Michael was so kind and sweet how can you not love him he was a special person that the world loved.:)

omg THANK YOU for bumping this thread! I was just thinking today about requesting a thread for all of his handwriting - a project I'm doing! Thank you thank you thank you.

I love his handwriting :)

Back