The Official Britney Spears Thread,Calling all Britney fans!

Re: calling all britney fans!

i like her music a lot but i dislike her as a person to be frank. her behavior really annoys me.
she seems to me that shes mentally ill. hope she works out whatever problems she has and clean up her act already. im not dissing her i really feel for this girl cuz i believe she has some serious mental issue. dont wanna get into this more so i'll just leave it at this. :)
and u know her pretty well, right? :lol:

Don't get me started on 'mental issues'!! It won't get anyone anywhere because NO one here gets to sit there and evaluate her. Give her some slack. I am sure that she is learning just like we are.

damn, i couldn't find this thread @ first...well, to anyone that doesn't like her, that's your right...but i think it's not cool to kick someone when they're down. she's obvioulsly going thru some tough times, so she deserves some breathing space...

oh i wanted to ask, anyone on here ever went to her concerts? if she tours again, i'll try and go...

damn, i couldn't find this thread @ first...well, to anyone that doesn't like her, that's your right...but i think it's not cool to kick someone when they're down. she's obvioulsly going thru some tough times, so she deserves some breathing space...

oh i wanted to ask, anyone on here ever went to her concerts? if she tours again, i'll try and go...

i don't wanna go off topic, but i just wanted to ask u if u enabled your pm section? cus i can't get a pm to you...

edit: nevermind..i think my message made it to you.lol :)

Last edited:

Breathing space from what? lol
Its not like shes gonna run to the nearest board and read whats written about her.
Anyways she needs to hit bottom before she will get better and i guess she hasnt yet. I fear to see when and where that will be.

Its not like shes gonna run to the nearest board and read whats written about her.
Anyways she needs to hit bottom before she will get better and i guess she hasnt yet. I fear to see when and where that will be.
yup. :yes: She needs to realize who is for her and who is against her. And at this point, if her family is against her...holy cow. That is majorly traumatic, right there. Not good. Then it's like..well who CAN she trust and where CAN she go to to get refuge? That poor girl. :/

huh boy...:rolleyes: breathing space, meaning from what she goes thru on an everyday basis, i wasn't talking about message boards, meaning to get away from being britney for awhile, not having everyone following her around so much, that's what i meant ;)

I've never liked her so much. I don't know her personally so I can't say anything. This is her life, not mine. I just must admit I really like her new album. It's the best imo :yes:

and u know her pretty well, right? :lol:

Don't get me started on 'mental issues'!! It won't get anyone anywhere because NO one here gets to sit there and evaluate her. Give her some slack. I am sure that she is learning just like we are.

i've never said nor implied that i know her pretty well since im not a fan of hers who seen every interview she's given, follow her every move and has done research about her and her life.
i know her from what shes done in public and her public behavior. she seems to me that she has some kind of psychological problem and she has lost it somehow. thats all. i meant no offense to her or ppl who like her on here. im entitled to my own opinion from what i've seen her doing and from how i've seen her behaving while shes in public. for instance calling ppl "stupid f****" just because they dont step back to let her take a couple of pics with her camera is not the type of behavior i dig. thats just an example. i wish her well and i hope she gets all the help she needs. multiple nervous breakdowns in less than a year is not a sign of good mental health. anyway, i apologize if i offended u or her. that was not my intention. peace :)

i've never said nor implied that i know her pretty well since im not a fan of hers who seen every interview she's given, follow her every move and has done research about her and her life.
i know her from what shes done in public and her public behavior. she seems to me that she has some kind of psychological problem and she has lost it somehow. thats all. i meant no offense to her or ppl who like her on here. im entitled to my own opinion from what i've seen her doing and from how i've seen her behaving while shes in public. for instance calling ppl "stupid f****" just because they dont step back to let her take a couple of pics with her camera is not the type of behavior i dig. thats just an example. i wish her well and i hope she gets all the help she needs. multiple nervous breakdowns in less than a year is not a sign of good mental health. anyway, i apologize if i offended u or her. that was not my intention. peace :)

because i check videos daily i can asure you that paparazi dont JUST take couple of pics...there are 20 paparazi rushing when she goes out,everytime! Even if she just sits on her car seat doing NOTHING,they still take pics...(which i dont understand...) they are chasing her inside supermarkets,helicopters fly above her house to take one personal pic of her...People are not always happy,there are days when we are not feeling well,and having to deal with situations like that...i dont blame her for what she says,they deserve worse!!! *sigh* anyway...

because i check videos daily i can asure you that paparazi dont JUST take couple of pics...there are 20 paparazi rushing when she goes out,everytime! Even if she just sits on her car seat doing NOTHING,they still take pics...(which i dont understand...) they are chasing her inside supermarkets,helicopters fly above her house to take one personal pic of her...People are not always happy,there are days when we are not feeling well,and having to deal with situations like that...i dont blame her for what she says,they deserve worse!!! *sigh* anyway...

no u got it wrong (i meant she wanted to take a couple of pics of sth not the paps). u might have seen the video im referring to if u check her videos daily. it was actually nighttime and she got out of her car to take pics of sth herself. then paps ran up to her and they were standing right in front of her not letting her taking pics of sth that she wanted to take a pic of so she got angry and she said that. i mean did she really think that the paps would step back to let her take pics of sth that she wanted ? lol i wouldnt think so. they're not THAT kind. but what she said doesnt make her better herself imo. she coulda shown a bit class and when she saw paps were all over the place she coulda just sit up and leave without taking pics and without trying to. u cant be stalked by hungry paps and at the same time wanting to take pics with ur camera like ur there by urself.

no u got it wrong (i meant she wanted to take a couple of pics of sth not the paps). u might have seen the video im referring to if u check her videos daily. it was actually nighttime and she got out of her car to take pics of sth herself. then paps ran up to her and they were standing right in front of her not letting her taking pics of sth that she wanted to take a pic of so she got angry and she said that. i mean did she really think that the paps would step back to let her take pics of sth that she wanted ? lol i wouldnt think so. they're not THAT kind. but what she said doesnt make her better herself imo. she coulda shown a bit class and when she saw paps were all over the place she coulda just sit up and leave without taking pics and without trying to. u cant be stalked by hungry paps and at the same time wanting to take pics with ur camera like ur there by urself.

oh yeah i know...But first she said to them to make some space so that she can take some pics...She is a human,we all do worse things than she does but we're lucky we dont have 30 cams above our head...

oh yeah i know...But first she said to them to make some space so that she can take some pics...She is a human,we all do worse things than she does but we're lucky we dont have 30 cams above our head...[/quote]

That's because she loves the attention and courts the papparazzi herself; and now she's dating one of them too! :rolleyes: :crazy:

she loves attention? how do you know?

She's seen outside in the most crowded, most paparazzi-infested places ex. gas-stations, Starbucks etc. she tells the photographers how much she loves them, she flirts with them, and like I've already said she's dating (and possibly sleeping) with one of them. Maybe the question you should ask is: why is she always outdoors every single day??? If the paparazzi really bothered her that much, she wouldn't go to places where they would be and willingly let them follow her. And I say all that, based on most of the video footage I've seen.

But whatever go ahead and keep making apologist excuses for her. It's a pity none of you britney fans seem to care about the welfare of her two children and how they are possibly being affected with this whole custody mess, and because their mother is too busy chasing a papparazzo! -_-

she loves attention? how do you know?

Hey I love Britney too guys! I have posters, CDs, DVDs.... Yeah so anyway, I really do think she likes the attention. I never thought that until last night. I was thinking, she obviously loves it if she has to go to starbucks EVERYDAY and go to the gas station EVERYDAY she doesn't have to go there everyday. She lovse being on camera all the time. I can tell now, because when you see her on videos everyday she is always just traveling, obviously if she didn't like all that she would STAY HOME get REST and get better. That way she would get better, get her kids back, and not have paps following her because she is RESTING!

:(

Sup ya'll! I'm a new Britney fan, ever since the release of her latest kick ass album
stat!! hey how do you guys get these smileys? i can't figure 'em out...
For real, where's the smileys? I need smileys dammit! lol

Sup ya'll! I'm a new Britney fan, ever since the release of her latest kick ass album

For real, where's the smileys? I need smileys dammit! lol

You have to write them out. You can't click I guess... You have to write down the HTML thing like : lol : except there are no spaces.

i think some of you are misunderstanding about her 'loving the attn.' cuz she goes out so much, with just doing normal everyday stuff. the papps follow her everytime she steps out the house...so she can't go out to eat? she can't go shopping? she can't get gas? these are all normal everyday things that everyone does...it's just that the media waits outside her house, even if she's going out to check the mail, and follows her around non-stop.

Last edited:

she does love attention. who doesn't? I don't think it's like 'i need attention, 24/7'

no one can live under that type of hype and mentality. :unsure:

I have enjoyed all of Britney's albums including the 'Blackout' album. I think its actually good despite the low sales etc. I also like her because she has always supported MJ. I just kinda wish that she gets the support she now needs too.

but how is she a bad mother?

She's dropped her kids in public twice, drove with them on her lap and drove them through red lights with Social Worker in the car and thats just what we know of that she's done in public. Her actions clearly show she is a bad mother otherwise she'd have her kids. The incident on Jan 3 is evident alone. I like some of her music but she needs help before she gets them kids back.

I agree dangerous incorporated. I agree. She needs to use more sense when it comes to her kids. And she shouldn't park near a gas station with a lit cigarette!! :ermm:

I agree dangerous incorporated. I agree. She needs to use more sense when it comes to her kids. And she shouldn't park near a gas station with a lit cigarette!! :ermm:
Damn I forgot that recent one. And yeah its all common sense when you're a parent that kids dont sit on your lap while your driving the car.:rolleyes:

Ok how to get smilies:

Go to USERCP

Go to EDIT OPTIONS

Scroll down to Miscellaneous Options

Message Editor Interface: Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing

Save Option and your done B)

I love Britney and her music. But she seriously needs to somehow pull out of this tough stage and get her life back on track. She can do it. All she needs are people to help her who really care and a strong determination within herself.

Last edited:

She's dropped her kids in public twice, drove with them on her lap and drove them through red lights with Social Worker in the car and thats just what we know of that she's done in public. Her actions clearly show she is a bad mother otherwise she'd have her kids. The incident on Jan 3 is evident alone. I like some of her music but she needs help before she gets them kids back.

ok, first off she didn't drop her kids, if it's the vid of sean preston wearing the orange hat that you're talking about....did you see the whole tape? did he fall on the ground? yes she lost her balance, but it was a misstep, just like any of us not watching our step...and she had a bodyguard help her regain her balance. sean preston never left her arm...

and yes the driving wrecklessly part...what made her drive like that? was she late for a hair appt.? was she trying to beat rush hour traffic? no...she was trying to get away from papps who were chasing her and prob. driving 10x more worse than she was. if the papps wasn't there, there'd be no story of britney spears driving wrecklessly simply because they weren't there to create an incident...

it's so easy to say she's a bad mother because of these things, but for some reason, it's not so easy to point out what circumstances caused her to have these things happen. that she really doesn't have any control when papps chase her...no celebrity does. and my heart goes out to them...i wish law enforcement would get on their a$$es....

do you know who hulk hogan is? did you know he was enticing his 17 year old son to drag race someone and the son ended up putting his passenger in a coma? to this day that young man is in a coma, hulk hogan even gave his son beer right before the race...now that's a bad parent!:rolleyes:

and yes the driving wrecklessly part...what made her drive like that? was she late for a hair appt.? was she trying to beat rush hour traffic? no...she was trying to get away from papps who were chasing her and prob. driving 10x more worse than she was. if the papps wasn't there, there'd be no story of britney spears driving wrecklessly simply because they weren't there to create an incident...

You left out the part where she was driving with her child on her lap. At any rate, being a parent and already being aware of what happened to Princess Diana, I would be very careful to drive around with my kids. And the government also dont think thats very smart to drive through red lights. The paps have nothing to do with that. She went through the light because she was impatient and didnt want her picture taken. Who cares if they have pics of you sitting at the lights, as long as your kids are safe. She could have just as easily made that left turn and a semi roll through and wipe them all out. Smoking at a gas station....stupid and had she have her kids there then she would have endangered there lives too. But thats why the government has intervened because she is a bad mother plain and simple. No she doesnt have control over the paps but she's supposed to have control over her own actions which determine whether her kids are safe or not and with her taking pills as well she is deffo in no position to have kids in her care.

Its deffo not easy being a celeb Im sure but your kids come over everything else.

Yes I know Hulk Hogan. Im an avid wrestling fan and yes he is a bad parent too for supplying alcohol and the mother is just as bad for actually have street raced herself saying she loved dodging the cops. And the son deserves to be liable just as much.

You see Im a fan of wrestling and MJ but Im also aware that they are just human and will make mistakes and that even MJ made a bad parental decision hanging "Blanket" out to dry over a German hotel balcony. Now Im not saying MJ is a bad parent but it was a mistake to do that.

Denial isnt just a river in Egypt. The celeb as well as their fans has to accept what theyve done. let the celeb rectify their situation and move on. People will forgive you as long as you've learnt from your mistakes.

You left out the part where she was driving with her child on her lap. At any rate, being a parent and already being aware of what happened to Princess Diana, I would be very careful to drive around with my kids. And the government also dont think thats very smart to drive through red lights. The paps have nothing to do with that. She went through the light because she was impatient and didnt want her picture taken. Who cares if they have pics of you sitting at the lights, as long as your kids are safe. She could have just as easily made that left turn and a semi roll through and wipe them all out. Smoking at a gas station....stupid and had she have her kids there then she would have endangered there lives too. But thats why the government has intervened because she is a bad mother plain and simple. No she doesnt have control over the paps but she's supposed to have control over her own actions which determine whether her kids are safe or not and with her taking pills as well she is deffo in no position to have kids in her care.

Its deffo not easy being a celeb Im sure but your kids come over everything else.

Yes I know Hulk Hogan. Im an avid wrestling fan and yes he is a bad parent too for supplying alcohol and the mother is just as bad for actually have street raced herself saying she loved dodging the cops. And the son deserves to be liable just as much.

You see Im a fan of wrestling and MJ but Im also aware that they are just human and will make mistakes and that even MJ made a bad parental decision hanging "Blanket" out to dry over a German hotel balcony. Now Im not saying MJ is a bad parent but it was a mistake to do that.

Denial isnt just a river in Egypt. The celeb as well as their fans has to accept what theyve done. let the celeb rectify their situation and move on. People will forgive you as long as you've learnt from your mistakes.

i am talking about when she put the child in her lap, and i'll admit that was wrong! what my argument is and i'll bet anyone on here $1mill. that if the papps weren't chasing her, she wouldn't have done that. it's not like she did that on an everyday basis and it's not like she's a reg. anonymous person that can go about her day without being chased. i'll be the first to admit, britney isn't perfect...but i disagree on her being a bad mother. i do think she has some personal problems and just couldn't take being forced not to see her kids...but just like with mike, you make mistakes doesn't mean you don't love your kids. that's my point...

again, i'm not in denial, on mjno i constantly said britney needs help...ask anyone on here...but @ the same time when i see comments like 'she drove wrecklessly' 'she dropped her kids' 'she's a bad mother' i feel i have to defend her...she's a young celebrity mom who for now, seems to be gravy train for the tabloids and she doesn't live the same kind of life you or me lives.

Last edited:
Back