The Official Britney Spears Thread,Calling all Britney fans!

i guess then,that only when it comes to Michael tabloids are full of sh*t,when it comes to Britney...GOD,how could she!!! You know what i noticed...Before she checked in hospital,every tabloid was saying that she's on drugs...People were like ''OMG go check yourself into rehab!!''.When she checked into hospital,they started saying that she's mentally ill...and now everyone is like ''OMG,go to the doctors,you need help,do this,do that...'' Like we all know what's happening,we all know her personally,we all know she's on drugs although none of the tests came back positive,we aaalll know she's a bad parent,we all know what's best for her and what's not,no matter if we,ourselves,dont know what's best for US! I'm glad NONE of us is such a terrible person and i'm also glad that we ALL are role-models to the society because we do none of those things that Britney do...right? Like,what if Britney has 30 cameramen stalking her?![/quote]

Ooookayy...so I guess the paparazzi are to blame for ALL of Britney's problems? I guess it is their fault as well that she has lost physical custody and visitation rights to her children? Did they force "poor Brit-Brit" to disobey the court's orders and fall out with her third legal team in a row due to lack of communications? Do they force Britney in going out without her underwear multiple times so that they get shots of her privates? And so on and on. :rolleyes:

Yes the tabloids lie and the media blows things out of proportion, but you cannot except them to leave you alone, not when you display such erratic behaivor in public. NOBODY is perfect and EVERYONE makes mistakes; the only difference with Britney is she keeps making mistakes over and over and over and over again and never seems to learn from them. Hence why the media is attacking her so much and people are getting fed up of her antics.

I love Britney and wish her the best. It has become accepted and even expected to trash her which is very sad. Britney needs support during these times. The media is making tons of money and having a heyday off of her pain and sensationalizing everything along the way.

I would have more sympathy for Britney if she finally admitted she had a problem and reached out to those who really care for her and love her, instead of shutting everyone out and living in denial. As long as she continues to act like a spoilt, obnoxious brat and surrounds herself with enablers, any sympathy I'll have will be for her children.

i guess then,that only when it comes to Michael tabloids are full of sh*t,when it comes to Britney...GOD,how could she!!! You know what i noticed...Before she checked in hospital,every tabloid was saying that she's on drugs...People were like ''OMG go check yourself into rehab!!''.When she checked into hospital,they started saying that she's mentally ill...and now everyone is like ''OMG,go to the doctors,you need help,do this,do that...'' Like we all know what's happening,we all know her personally,we all know she's on drugs although none of the tests came back positive,we aaalll know she's a bad parent,we all know what's best for her and what's not,no matter if we,ourselves,dont know what's best for US! I'm glad NONE of us is such a terrible person and i'm also glad that we ALL are role-models to the society because we do none of those things that Britney do...right? Like,what if Britney has 30 cameramen stalking her?![/quote]

Ooookayy...so I guess the paparazzi are to blame for ALL of Britney's problems? I guess it is their fault as well that she has lost physical custody and visitation rights to her children? Did they force "poor Brit-Brit" to disobey the court's orders and fall out with her third legal team in a row due to lack of communications? Do they force Britney in going out without her underwear multiple times so that they get shots of her privates? And so on and on. :rolleyes:

Yes the tabloids lie and the media blows things out of proportion, but you cannot except them to leave you alone, not when you display such erratic behaivor in public. NOBODY is perfect and EVERYONE makes mistakes; the only difference with Britney is she keeps making mistakes over and over and over and over again and never seems to learn from them. Hence why the media is attacking her so much and people are getting fed up of her antics.

People being fed up of her antics? What Britney does in life is nothing to do with "people" anyway. It's HER business. Her FAMILIES business. NOT the publics business... If it wasn't for the paps the "people" wouldn't be hearing about her private life in the first place. It's like people being nosey when it comes to Michaels finances etc.. It's non of their God Damn business in the first place.. If they don't like it then don't read the trashy tabloids in the first place! Let her get on with her life. There are BILLIONS of parents going through divorces, seperations and health problems but they don't get hounded about it from the paps! Britney isn't forcing this "news" on "people". They are hounding her and butting in where their comments aren't needed nor wanted. It's her problem. I just wish people would let HER deal with it.

I would have more sympathy for Britney if she finally admitted she had a problem and reached out to those who really care for her and love her, instead of shutting everyone out and living in denial. As long as she continues to act like a spoilt, obnoxious brat and surrounds herself with enablers, any sympathy I'll have will be for her children.

That's the problem with mental illnesses. You can't see outside the box. You can only see and concentrate with what is going on in your head. You are not thinking properly. That's why I wish she had some form of support and encouragement from family or friends. The only thing I want to know is why isn't any of her family encouraging her to get help? She isn't acting liek a spoilt, obnoxious brat at all: SHE IS ILL!!!

Britney isn't forcing this "news" on "people".

But she is over-exposing herself to the extreme by courting the papparzzi and letting them follow her wherever she goes and DATING one of them!! Honestly how many times must I say this? Does she HAVE to go out every single day and especially where there are huge crowds of paps waiting to film her next f*ck-up??? I don't think it would hurt her to stay home for at least one day and think about she's going to do with her life and her kids' lives.

But she is over-exposing herself to the extreme by courting the papparzzi and letting them follow her wherever she goes and DATING one of them!! Honestly how many times must I say this? Does she HAVE to go out every single day and especially where there are huge crowds of paps waiting to film her next f*ck-up??? I don't think it would hurt her to stay home for at least one day and think about she's going to do with her life and her kids' lives.

So what if she's dating a pap? When she's wiv him he's a PERSON not a pap... :rolleyes: Plus you don't kno the full story behing that either. You don't know her personally.....And why should she have to stay in everyday just to avoid being stalked? Why should she let them MAKE her stay in her home all the time? She hasn't been out EVERY day either.... she shouldn't have to put her life on hold because of the paps....

I love Britney and I am sorry for her to through all this. She is maybe ill and allmost the whole world is against her.... esp. the press. They are tried to have a go for Michael and have a new superstar to stalking .... :-(

I have symapthy for Brits child not Brit. She's her own worst enemy and has brought alot of this on herself. Now she has to stand up and for for herself and her kids, but she hasnt done that yet and her first opportunity just went out the window.

ok i gotta step in...first off as far as her not wearing underwear, a lot of women don't do that when they wear certain outfits...and that's nobody's business...britney isn't the only woman to do that...i've done that in the past..so i suddenly have a mental illness? i suddenly have bipolar? just cuz a woman doesn't want to wear underwear doesn't mean something's wrong with her, it just means, she didn't want the pantyline to show thru her outfit....all women know this...

and bringing this on herself? despite what a lot of you claim, 'she loves the attn.' etc...britney has no control over who follows her and how long they follow her...i mean, she hit someone's car with an umbrella...cuz the papp wouldn't leave her alone. that tells me she didn't like him following her too much ;)

and again, it's so easy to kick someone when they're down and esp. when the media has a negative bias against her. and also, now her cousin has sold a story of her for $200,000? http://perezhilton.com/2008-01-15-alli-sell-out-britney#respond all of you keep saying she deserves this, she brought it upon herself, she's a bad mother, she deserves to have her kids taken away, she's a drug addict...just remember the EXACT same things were said about mike. he was on the 6 o'clock news every night, there was a negative media bias against him, he also was in danger of losing his kids...but yet cuz it's him, there was a lot more sympathy with mj fans. now, i don't care if you some of you don't like her...but god!! don't gotta kick someone when they're down...:rolleyes:

Last edited:
ofirst off as far as her not wearing underwear, a lot of women don't do that when they wear certain outfits...and that's nobody's business...britney isn't the only woman to do that...

Ok if you do it once yeah but when you do it night after night and th paps are only taking pics of your crotch and is all over TV that you're not wearing underwear, and you still do it, shows she was loving the attention. Otherwise, Damn! Close your legs girl when you get out of a car and you know ppl are watching you and you know you have no knickers on. Thats just self respect. No it doesnt mean she has bipolar cuz of that. In fact Im more inclined to say she has post-natal depression but Im not a doctor and dont know anything about her medically so I cant say.

she hit someone's car with an umbrella...cuz the papp wouldn't leave her alone. that tells me she didn't like him following her too much ;)

Tells me that she has anger management issues or is related to biploar/post natal. Either way even if the paps are harrasing her, you have to behave like a model citizen especially being a celeb if you have self respect and care about your image.
all of you keep saying she deserves this, she brought it upon herself, she's a bad mother, she deserves to have her kids taken away, she's a drug addict...just remember the EXACT same things were said about mike. he was on the 6 o'clock news every night, there was a negative media bias against him, he also was in danger of losing his kids...but yet cuz it's him, there was a lot more sympathy with mj fans. now, i don't care if you some of you don't like her...but god!! don't gotta kick someone when they're down...:rolleyes:

The difference between MJ and Brits is that MJ didnt do most of the things they said where as Brit has. She is a bad mother otherwise she'd have her kids, she wouldnt have risked her access having a diva tantrum when the kids had to go, she would have gone to court and faced the music.

Im not kicking her when shes down, I just refuse to give her sympathy because she doesnt deserve as she had brought this on herself by the few examples I gave above. I dont like seeing her like this and want her kickass back and get her kids back but she isnt heading in that direction atm. Im not going to be blind sighted by the fact that she is responsible for her own actions and no one else.

Ok if you do it once yeah but when you do it night after night and th paps are only taking pics of your crotch and is all over TV that you're not wearing underwear, and you still do it, shows she was loving the attention. Otherwise, Damn! Close your legs girl when you get out of a car and you know ppl are watching you and you know you have no knickers on. Thats just self respect. No it doesnt mean she has bipolar cuz of that. In fact Im more inclined to say she has post-natal depression but Im not a doctor and dont know anything about her medically so I cant say.

dude, lots of women do this! :D some pants are just so low and some dresses are too, so sometimes there's no point...doesn't neccessarily mean that chick is a slut, but again, it's personal preference and esp. the type of outfit you're wearing...if you're seriously pi$$ed about that...then you'd be getting mad @ a lot of women...esp. celeb women. whoever took that pic was just LUCKY! :lol: and who knows? she may have not worn underwear while she was clubbing before all this mess came about...just nobody knew about it....

Tells me that she has anger management issues or is related to biploar/post natal. Either way even if the paps are harrasing her, you have to behave like a model citizen especially being a celeb if you have self respect and care about your image.

so is she the only celeb to ever get angry with a papp? did you know madonna used to spit on papps back in the 80s? justin timberlake, sean penn, bruce willis have all pushed someone's camera outta their face and have even almost come to blows...so are they suffering from some type of mental disorder? are these papps always polite when they take these pics? they don't yell, swear or just step right in front of someone while snapping their cameras? yes, be a model citizen, but respect is a 2-way street...if someone shoved a camera up in my face and i'm trying to walk away from them, i think i'd be a lot worse ;)

The difference between MJ and Brits is that MJ didnt do most of the things they said where as Brit has. She is a bad mother otherwise she'd have her kids, she wouldnt have risked her access having a diva tantrum when the kids had to go, she would have gone to court and faced the music.

i know mike is innocent, i'm not talking about that...and again you're wrong about britney ;) when you said she was fighting with hospital staff that was completely false. she never fought with anyone and since no drugs or alcohol wasn't found in her system, the hospital felt comfortable letting her leave early....that doesn't mean she was a problem patient. just because it was reported like that in your country...doesn't mean it's true. cuz that's the first i've heard of it and she's on cnn just about every day. and again, she's NOT a bad mother...she has PERSONAL problems...so when the 1st son was born before all this britney bashing, do you still feel she was a bad mother? and another thing about this recent court appearance, she was told it wasn't mandatory for her to be there that's why she left. don't you think her current lawyer would've dropped her if she acted like it wasn't important? the media keeps leaving out small details like that, otherwise these sensational stories would be a lot more boring...

Im not kicking her when shes down, I just refuse to give her sympathy because she doesnt deserve as she had brought this on herself by the few examples I gave above. I dont like seeing her like this and want her kickass back and get her kids back but she isnt heading in that direction atm. Im not going to be blind sighted by the fact that she is responsible for her own actions and no one else.

again, you're confusing us common sense fans with fans that are stupid ;)nobody here is saying she deserves pity or she's not responsible for her life. @ least that's not what i'm saying, but i am someone that believes in 2 sides to every story and that just because something is reported in the news, doesn't always mean it's factual. and i don't care about you giving her any sympathy, all i'm saying, is hear both sides of the story...that's it :D

dude, lots of women do this! :D some pants are just so low and some dresses are too, so sometimes there's no point...doesn't neccessarily mean that chick is a slut, but again, it's personal preference and esp. the type of outfit you're wearing...if you're seriously pi$$ed about that...then you'd be getting mad @ a lot of women...esp. celeb women. whoever took that pic was just LUCKY! :lol:

I aint mad about it. All Im saying is that she doesnt appear to have any self respect if you know paps are taking pics of you getting out of the care and you dont close your legs. Fine dont wear undies thats cool, doesnt mean you have to let the whole world see it. If it was intential fine but it more than likely was the fact that she wasnt thinking. She has kids at home who dont need to know mum is flashing herself every night! The pap was lucky cuz he got the money shot. We all saw it so............

so is she the only celeb to ever get angry with a papp? did you know madonna used to spit on papps back in the 80s? justin timberlake, sean penn, bruce willis have all pushed someone's camera outta their face and have even almost come to blows...so are they suffering from some type of mental disorder? are these papps always polite when they take these pics? they don't yell, swear or just step right in front of someone while snapping their cameras? yes, be a model citizen, but respect is a 2-way street...if someone shoved a camera up in my face and i'm trying to walk away from them, i think i'd be a lot worse ;)

Yes and Alec Balwin and LiLoh etc. Again my point is that even if paps are in your face, you cant go attacking anyone or anything, its against the law, and is a symptom of bipolar and post-natal. Im not saying that all the other celbs have a disease either but Brits does. And yeah Id hate to be harassed the way they are but I know enough not to snap at them cuz thats what they want. If you snap, you're labeled crazy and they have the pics to prove it. You see its just a matter of being smart in public and perceptive. And Brits likes to take her kids out in that sort of environment. Most celebs who are being followed or harassed by paps dont have they're kids with them or have enough bodyguards to protect them.

and again you're wrong about britney ;) when you said she was fighting with hospital staff that was completely false. she never fought with anyone and since no drugs or alcohol wasn't found in her system, the hospital felt comfortable letting her leave early....that doesn't mean she was a problem patient. just because it was reported like that in your country...doesn't mean it's true. cuz that's the first i've heard of it and she's on cnn just about every day. and again, she's NOT a bad mother...she has PERSONAL problems...so when the 1st son was born before all this britney bashing, do you still feel she was a bad mother? and another thing about this recent court appearance, she was told it wasn't mandatory for her to be there that's why she left. don't you think her current lawyer would've dropped her if she acted like it wasn't important?

Umm no Im not. I dont 100% know whether she did have a fit at the hospital as much you dont know whether she did have a fit at the hospital apart from reports. However she did go ape tish at the cops according to the police. No no drugs or alcohol however even if she did go off at the hospital, the law states that as long she isnt a threat to herself, they cant hold her any more than they did, hence her release so its still possible she had a fit in the hospital like she did at the police. And this report was not "in my country". You're implying the news here is being altered. The news of her going off in hospital was reported everywhere and I got my source online not in any 1 country.

Personal problems can make you be a bad mother which is happening here. Just because you dont know your sick doesnt mean you're a good mother. A mentally ill person surely cannot be looking after all of a childs needs. Its not possible because they cant see it. Its a block in their brain.

No I didnt think she was a bad mother after she had her 1st son. Thats because she hadnt displayed any signs of bad parenting in public yet. But over consistent time, she has proven otherwise.

And the even if the lawyer is on a sinking ship, its a famous sinking ship that she's attached to. There have been many cases where a criminal doesnt care about their situation and the lawyer knows they're guilty, but stills sticks around because even if they dont win, they get notoriety which is good for their business.

It wasnt mandatory for her to defend her actions no. If she chose not to defend herself and fight for her kids thats purely her choice and the judge acknowledged that she didnt want to do that and made a ruling. You dont show, you dont get your kids. Pretty cut and dry.
and i don't care about you giving her any sympathy, all i'm saying, is hear both sides of the story...that's it :D
I dont need to hear what Brits has to say because her actions speak louder than any words. She's still being seen out and about, not checking in to get help, not appearing in court. Ive seen it myself. She is at fault here and its a real shame for her kids that mum isnt doing anything apart from dating a pap which again is plain stupidty!

I dont need to hear what Brits has to say because her actions speak louder than any words. She's still being seen out and about, not checking in to get help, not appearing in court. Ive seen it myself. She is at fault here and its a real shame for her kids that mum isnt doing anything apart from dating a pap which again is plain stupidty!

I agree. :yes:
She is just dating another Kevin as far as im concerned. The only difference is this guy is still married, but has no kids as far as im aware.
After she 'went to court' her and her bf and Sam and some other guy went to that church and did nothing but laugh inside of it. It was pathetic to watch. I mean she just found out she dosent get her kids back and all she can do is laugh? Im not getting the point there about whats so funny.
I love Britney but her actions are scaring me. And this whole new accent shes doing just adds to it all. I dont know if she thinks shes funny or what it is, but she isnt. All shes doing is prooving to the world and the judge that she isnt getting the help she so badly needs.
They are saying she wants to move to London. She may as well cause shes not gonna get her kids back anytime soon with this behavior.

Yeah whats with the British accent shes pulling? Poor girl. She has no clue and no one is helping her. Its a bit like MJ where they have this tight circle around them and no one can get through the yes men and tell them the truth.

I think the paps should have been charged for taking indecent photographs when they put their camera up Brits crotch. They are disgusting. Brit did not open up to the world, the paps did. They were wrong to do it. People go to the gym and strip naked, if a camera person took a picture and publicised it they would have been condemned,this should have been the same thing. How low will these insane people go. They must leave britney alone. They are doing to her what they planned to do to Mj, but Mj is stronger and has a whole support system which included family and friends, unfortunately, britney hasn't got this so they will get the better of her. I am not a britney fan, I don't even like her talent, but I can smell harrassment from a distant and it stinks of poo.

I think the paps should have been charged for taking indecent photographs when they put their camera up Brits crotch. They are disgusting. Brit did not open up to the world, the paps did. They were wrong to do it. People go to the gym and strip naked, if a camera person took a picture and publicised it they would have been condemned,this should have been the same thing.
except the difference would be to go expecting nudity in a locker room while i'm sure the first so-called "crotch-shot" happened to have been taken casually. then of course, the ever filthy paparazzi went looking for it every time since (and boy did they get it). so if she wanted such privacy, she wouldn't have done it again and again... and again. or maybe should have thought about the previous incidents of her crotch-shot pals, Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan.

but that's the least of her worries now, i'm sure.

whether she doesn't want to accept the compromises of fame and celebrity, or something else is going on,, a lot of her own actions recently are hitting her back in the face. the tabloids and paps are an inevitable disadvantage (and will always be) but she is also feeding them and is to blame for quite a chunk of bad things.

please Britney sort it out for your sake, your children's and for those of us who don't want your stories to constantly infest our news and entertainment.

look, here's a story i found on billboard's site... link scroll to the bottom part, it does say both her and k-fed were not required to attend that court meeting...that's why she left.

we can go on and on about britney's mental state and how when she lashes out @ the papps there's something wrong with her or when her crotch shows, she has no class. well, madonna once stood on a busy l.a. street butt naked for her erotica vid, she also walked across the street to buy a slice of pizza butt naked for her sex book! :rolleyes: so does she have a mental disorder too? again, britney could've not worn underwear a whole year before that one pic was taken...that doesn't mean something's wrong with her. and about mult. pics of her crotch making it on the net...didn't more than 1 papp snap pics of her? didn't they snap unlimited pics of her getting out of the car? i don't think for 1 second she honestly thought her crotch would make the 6 oclock news...

and dangerousincorporated, if you have a source that says she fought with hospital staff, pls. post it. cuz there's been no mention over here that she was a problem patient in that regard...

on a lighter note :D 'piece of me' is #1 in ireland right now and i just had to share the good news... [URL="http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/esearch/chart_display.jsp?cfi=802&cfgn=Singles&cfn=Ireland&ci=3090807&cdi=9643050&cid=01%2F19%2F2008"]link[/URL]

in canada, it's @ #7 [URL="http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/esearch/chart_display.jsp?cfi=793&cfgn=Singles&cfn=Canadian+Hot+100&ci=3090757&cdi=9641351&cid=01%2F19%2F2008[/URL]"]link[/URL]

in sweden, so far it's peaked @ #7 [URL="http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/esearch/chart_display.jsp?cfi=808&cfgn=Singles&cfn=Sweden&ci=3090612&cdi=9631388&cid=01%2F12%2F2008[/URL]"]link[/URL]

billboard's gonna update their charts over the next couple days so i'll be back with more chart listings...and those #'s are pretty good, considering britney's not doing any concerts or promotional tours, interviews, etc. so glad to see, it's becoming a big hit outside the u.s.

Last edited:
look, here's a story i found on billboard's site... link scroll to the bottom part, it does say both her and k-fed were not required to attend that court meeting...that's why she left.

we can go on and on about britney's mental state and how when she lashes out @ the papps there's something wrong with her or when her crotch shows, she has no class. well, madonna once stood on a busy l.a. street butt naked for her erotica vid, she also walked across the street to buy a slice of pizza butt naked for her sex book! :rolleyes: so does she have a mental disorder too? again, britney could've not worn underwear a whole year before that one pic was taken...that doesn't mean something's wrong with her. and about mult. pics of her crotch making it on the net...didn't more than 1 papp snap pics of her? didn't they snap unlimited pics of her getting out of the car? i don't think for 1 second she honestly thought her crotch would make the 6 oclock news...

and dangerousincorporated, if you have a source that says she fought with hospital staff, pls. post it. cuz there's been no mention over here that she was a problem patient in that regard...

on a lighter note :D 'piece of me' is #1 in ireland right now and i just had to share the good news... [URL="http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/esearch/chart_display.jsp?cfi=802&cfgn=Singles&cfn=Ireland&ci=3090807&cdi=9643050&cid=01%2F19%2F2008"]link[/URL]

in canada, it's @ #7 [URL="http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/esearch/chart_display.jsp?cfi=793&cfgn=Singles&cfn=Canadian+Hot+100&ci=3090757&cdi=9641351&cid=01%2F19%2F2008[/URL]"]link[/URL]

in sweden, so far it's peaked @ #7 [URL="http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/esearch/chart_display.jsp?cfi=808&cfgn=Singles&cfn=Sweden&ci=3090612&cdi=9631388&cid=01%2F12%2F2008[/URL]"]link[/URL]

billboard's gonna update their charts over the next couple days so i'll be back with more chart listings...and those #'s are pretty good, considering britney's not doing any concerts or promotional tours, interviews, etc. so glad to see, it's becoming a big hit outside the u.s.
People need to leave Britney alone. The deputy head of the school where I was teaching, bent down in school assemly to pick up the work she was showing to the school of 7-11 year olds. She turned her back to the entire assembly, and in so doing revealed her white drawers to the entire school. There was some sniggering of course, but many of the kids simply looked away.
I called her at home and told her to wear her dresses a little longer for assemblies, course I never told her to keep her legs together when she sits down in staff meetings, cause everyone was looking at her drawers.
Some people are just exibitionist and would have survived very well in an all nudist society, but unfortunately there are too many dirty minded people who like to take advantage of such people.
The paps took advantage of Britany's business and showed it to the whole world, and some people behave like they never seen private parts before.I hope these people who are so appalled, never end up being a doctor or a nurse.:huh:

People need to leave Britney alone. The deputy head of the school where I was teaching, bent down in school assemly to pick up the work she was showing to the school of 7-11 year olds. She turned her back to the entire assembly, and in so doing revealed her white drawers to the entire school. There was some sniggering of course, but many of the kids simply looked away.
I called her at home and told her to wear her dresses a little longer for assemblies, course I never told her to keep her legs together when she sits down in staff meetings, cause everyone was looking at her drawers.
Some people are just exibitionist and would have survived very well in an all nudist society, but unfortunately there are too many dirty minded people who like to take advantage of such people.
The paps took advantage of Britany's business and showed it to the whole world, and some people behave like they never seen private parts before.I hope these people who are so appalled, never end up being a doctor or a nurse.:huh:

exactly!!;) if that pic didn't show her crotch, none of us would've known or even cared *i sure dont!:lol:* if she had underwear or not...my point was with some clubbing outfits, some women just don't wear anything underneath...i did the same thing! whoever took that shot, was LUCKY!:lol: and that's why they go upclose to her, cuz she's selling the papers...

seeing as how you conveniently dodged my reply to you ^_^, i'll add this too..

"people", the Western public in general, aren't yet used to public nudity and their law still calls it "indecent exposure". we're not hear to debate how "indecent" it is, but the fact that she got negative reception for it (the world isn't full of doctors who are used to nudity - that is called an exception) and being associated with the likes of Paris Hilton (who herself has a certain reputation that i don't think she enjoys very much) should hint at her not to repeat the exposure multiple times thereafter - much like how you advised your deputy head to wear longer dresses.

the main point is not how indecent it is for her to keep flashing the world, but the obvious harm she is doing to herself by feeding the filthy animals that blow up her stories to the world (and who she protests against so much).

Last edited:
exactly!!;) if that pic didn't show her crotch, none of us would've known or even cared *i sure dont!:lol:* if she had underwear or not...my point was with some clubbing outfits, some women just don't wear anything underneath...i did the same thing! whoever took that shot, was LUCKY!:lol: and that's why they go upclose to her, cuz she's selling the papers...
Women have been going to parties without knickers since the 80's. Britney didn't create this. The paps were wrong to put the camera up her skirt and them publicise it. She should have sued them.:mad:

Last edited:
seeing as how you conveniently dodged my reply to you ^_^, i'll add this too..

"people", the Western public in general, aren't yet used to public nudity and their law still calls it "indecent exposure". we're not hear to debate how "indecent" it is, but the fact that she got negative reception for it (the world isn't full of doctors who are used to nudity - that is called an exception) and being associated with the likes of Paris Hilton (who herself has a certain reputation that i don't think she enjoys very much) should hint at her not to repeat the exposure multiple times thereafter - much like how you advised your deputy head to wear longer dresses.

the main point is not how indecent it is for her to keep flashing the world, but the obvious harm she is doing to herself by feeding the filthy animals that blow up her stories to the world (and who she protests against so much).
It is not a crime to wear no knichers under a dress, but it should be a crime for a camera man to put his camera up a ladies skirt. That is where the indecent exposure come in. If Britney is coming from a party and she alights a cab, she must have been near her home. She was not at a public function, she was coming from a party. She was probably half drunk and had no idea that her 'fanny' was being photographed by a paps, so NO, she did not expose it, the camera man did. She should have sued him.

Last edited:
It is not a crime to wear no knichers under a dress, but it should be a crime for a camera man to put his camera up a ladies skirt. That is where the indecent exposure come in. If Britany is coming from a party and she alights a cab, she must have been near her home. She was not at a public function, she was coming from a party. She was probably half drunk and had no idea that her 'fanny' was being photographed by a paps, so NO, she did not expose it, the camera man did. She should have sued him.

Uve got to be kidding me :lol: :lol: :lol:
She should have sued the one who took the picture even tho shes the one who decided to not wear underwear that day?
Alright...now ive heard it all.
Next youre gonna say that its the paparazzis fault that she didnt wear underwear to begin with...what? Emotional stress led to her loss of panties?
Fans and people like u are the reason shes never gonna get the help she needs.

It is not a crime to wear no knichers under a dress, but it should be a crime for a camera man to put his camera up a ladies skirt.
it's certainly no crime to not wear underwear (my "indecent exposure" remark was just an example of how our culture does not yet tolerate this). and it's certainly a crime for someone to put a camera up a skirt but the unfortunate thing here is that the paps didn't have to do that in order to get such pictures - i hope you understand that.

That is where the indecent exposure come in. If Britany is coming from a party and she alights a cab, she must have been hear her home. She was not at a publicfunction, she was coming from a party. She was probably half drunk and had no idea that her fanny was being photographed by a paps, so NO, she did not expose it, the camera man did. She should have sued him.
yes, i fully agree here! thing is though, was it right of her to repeat it knowing the amount of negativity it brought her last time? again, the important thing here is the recurring pattern of her activities that are harming her - and then she goes and protests against the unstoppable media that she spoon-feeds. so again, it's about accepting the compromises of being a celebrity to keep your head straight and out of the drowning water of such a public life.

Uve got to be kidding me :lol: :lol: :lol:
She should have sued the one who took the picture even tho shes the one who decided to not wear underwear that day?
Alright...now ive heard it all.
Next youre gonna say that its the paparazzis fault that she didnt wear underwear to begin with...what? Emotional stress led to her loss of panties?
Fans and people like u are the reason shes never gonna get the help she needs.
Britney was appropriately dressed for a party. She was not breaking any laws. Young ladies go to parties without knickers to avoid seems in their tight fitted dresses. Britney is not the only one doing it. The media is hypocritical. Those same paps who took that picture knew damn well that their wives and girl-friends go to parties without knickers on. It is a party thing.
Your attitude would fit in very well with the attitude that believes a woman deserves to be raped because her skirt was too short. Britney was taken advantage of by paps who were well aware, before they put the camera up her skirt, that she had nothing under it. They knew she was wearing nothing, so why put the camera up there. I wonder how their girlfriends or wives would have felt if a camera man put the camera up their skirts, knowing full well that there was nothing under it. They should have been had for indecent exposure, cause it was they who were doing the exposure, not Britney.

I see some MJ fans falling for the same crap that others do about Michael Jackson..

We have called these people. 'stupid', 'ignorent', 'clueless', among many other things.. We have always preached about fair treatment, and never judging someone without KNOWING him/her..

Now I see some fans fallowing that same 'stupid' road with Britney Spears..

Britney was appropriately dressed for a party. She was not breaking any laws. Young ladies go to parties without knickers to avoid seems in their tight fitted dresses. Britney is not the only one doing it. The media is hypocritical. Those same paps who took that picture knew damn well that their wives and girl-friends go to parties without knickers on. It is a party thing.
Your attitude would fit in very well with the attitude that believes a woman deserves to be raped because her skirt was too short. Britney was taken advantage of by paps who were well aware, before they put the camera up her skirt, that she had nothing under it. They knew she was wearing nothing, so why put the camera up there. I wonder how their girlfriends or wives would have felt if a camera man put the camera up their skirts, knowing full well that there was nothing under it. They should have been had for indecent exposure, cause it was they who were doing the exposure, not Britney.

Yeah people do that all the time right? How do you know?
Maybe where u are from they do. If they do that here i certainly dont know anything about it and im glad i dont to be honest with you. lol
Do you know what indecent exposure even is?
I cant believe you are actually making this out to be nothing. Someone goes out without underwear and hikes her dress up in front of the paparazzi on purpose and people think its all well and good.
Then people wonder why she dosent change?
Bottom line. Its not okay for her to go out without underwear knowing full well paparazzi takes pics of her every move. And whats worse is that it didnt just happen ONCE. It happened a few times. Gosh i guess that means what? Come on....look at it for what it is.
She did it for publicity. Just like a couple of weeks ago when she drove with that lowwwww shirt on leaning over and letting the paparazzi almost see down her shirt. Yeah that was just not on purpose at all right?
Yeah. It was. Im quite sure of it.
I like Britney but lets face it. This kind of attention is all she has right now. And shes milking it for everything its worth.

I see some MJ fans falling for the same crap that others do about Michael Jackson..

We have called these people. 'stupid', 'ignorent', 'clueless', among many other things.. We have always preached about fair treatment, and never judging someone without KNOWING him/her..

Now I see some fans fallowing that same 'stupid' road with Britney Spears..

Oh really? Um when did Michael Jackson show his a$$ to the paparazzi and lose his kids? If he did that then it would be only normal to state and opinion on his behavior after that.
Why do you call it judging? Its not like the world dosent see in videos and pics what she does each and every day.

Yeah people do that all the time right? How do you know?
Maybe where u are from they do. If they do that here i certainly dont know anything about it and im glad i dont to be honest with you. lol
Do you know what indecent exposure even is?
I cant believe you are actually making this out to be nothing. Someone goes out without underwear and hikes her dress up in front of the paparazzi on purpose and people think its all well and good.
Then people wonder why she dosent change?
Bottom line. Its not okay for her to go out without underwear knowing full well paparazzi takes pics of her every move. And whats worse is that it didnt just happen ONCE. It happened a few times. Gosh i guess that means what? Come on....look at it for what it is.
She did it for publicity. Just like a couple of weeks ago when she drove with that lowwwww shirt on leaning over and letting the paparazzi almost see down her shirt. Yeah that was just not on purpose at all right?
Yeah. It was. Im quite sure of it.
I like Britney but lets face it. This kind of attention is all she has right now. And shes milking it for everything its worth.
It doesn't happen where you live? Where do you live, in a monastery?
I will tell you what is indecent exposure, Bill Clintons daughter, Chelsea, flashing her boobs at the paps every saturday night at parties in Oxford. It never made a big issue with the main media though. So why pick on Britney for something that every other women do. Do a survey in your neighbourhood and you will find that women go to CLUBS and Parties with No drawers on because they want to look perfect in their tight fitted dress. It has been going on since time. Everybody knows this. It is hypocracy of the media to behave as if britney did something inappropriate, when she didn't.

It doesn't happen where you live? Where do you live, in a monastery?
I will tell you what is indecent exposure, Bill Clintons daughter, Chelsea, flashing her boobs at the paps every saturday night at parties in Oxford. It never made a big issue with the main media though. So why pick on Britney for something that every other women do. Do a survey in your neighbourhood and you will find that women go to CLUBS and Parties with No drawers on because they want to look perfect in their tight fitted dress. It has been going on since time. Everybody knows this. It is hypocracy of the media to behave as if britney did something inappropriate, when she didn't.

No it dosent - like i said if it does im glad i dont see it. Do you see girls without underwear on? :lol: I dont, so i think its pretty safe to say it dosent happen here.
Okay i think its time for us to agree to disagree cause you seem to be going off the deep end with this. lol

Oh really? Um when did Michael Jackson show his a$$ to the paparazzi and lose his kids? If he did that then it would be only normal to state and opinion on his behavior after that.
Why do you call it judging? Its not like the world dosent see in videos and pics what she does each and every day.
There is nothing immoral or indecent about Britney's fanny. God gave every female one. What is immoral and indecent is the paps who put the camera up her skirt for no other reason but to have their depraved mind satisfied, and the hypocrites who behave as if Britney invented punani for herself.:mad:

Back