The One Rose for Michael Jackson at Forest Lawn World-wide fan event, June 25th

Wow!! I remember last year the total was outstanding and it also went gangbusters in the last week.
I'm SO glad.

CHKzvr4UAAAkLAJ.png:large

L.O.V.E

God has blessed me this year.
So, I'm happy to be sending a dozen roses with LOVE to Michael Jackson.
:give_heart:

f66e33eb0b4f7e989588cd306cbcdca7.jpg

Friday June 11th 9:00 am EST
🌹🌹🌹*** 11,043 Roses of LOVE *** 🌹🌹🌹
4 DAYS LEFT to Purchase your Rose...
Paypal address: onerose4mjj@gmail.com

Sunday June 14th 5:30 pm EST
*12,000 Roses of Love
2 DAYS LEFT to Purchase your Rose...
$3.00 per long stem Rose...
a large % of Roses are donated to charities on June 26th in his name
Let's blanket Holly Terrace with Love....
One Rose for Michael J, Jackson ...

11140747_843056269077334_583726968471853823_n.jpg

Monday June 15th 5 :17 pm EST

Tomorrow June 16th is the LAST DAY to purchase your roses
Will your rose be there?

10592640_10205535348675766_1243931876744711134_n.jpg

Let's blanket Holly Terrace with Love....
One Rose for Michael J, Jackson ..
Please share ...Its all for Love...
:heart:​

A Wonderful 14,336 so far, and TODAY is the last day to send roses

Let's blanket Holly Terrace with Love....Will your Rose be there?
One Rose for Michael J, Jackson ...

CHJBGDzW0AAaj0C.png

Michael Jackson's fans have the best community ever. Nobody can take that from us. #MJfam is forever.

The OneRose team on FB have added a lovely note from the Chinese fans today:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you to Michael Chan and his group MJJCLUB from China!
here is their note of thanks :
"Thank you guyz for the hard work on the Rose Event! We,MJJCLUB,have collected 777 roses from among Chinese MJ fan community! This is just a little showing of our love for the King of Pop! We love Michael,always and for ever!-

14,776 as of one hour ago!!! We love you, Michael!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

Has anybody heard if they will have a live feed this year? I haven't seen the info posted yet-but I may have missed it.

Last edited:
It will hit 15,000! This event is one of the main things that show how much this man is still loved and always will be.

It will hit 15,000! This event is one of the main things that show how much this man is still loved and always will be.
I agree with you with all my heart. The first year (and I guess every year) that I see the roses being delivered and we see Holly Terrace literally blanketed with the handmade cards, decorations, posters and all the other flower arrangements arriving by the truckloads, my chest swells and I just can't help but cry.

If I could change one little thing about this, it would be to not allow the Michael tribute artists or the people who come to "party." Or maybe ask them to tone it down a bit. It makes it more of a carnival/party atmosphere. I'm not even going to post a video of it, or pictures, because I know they mean well.

For some reason, the news feeds always pick up on only this-reminds me of the trial where we only saw the "wacky" fans outside the courtroom, and not the ones who were really there for support and all that love.

Last edited:
I agree with you completely about the party like atmosphere. It is a place for reflection and to show respect.
As for the media, what else is new. They're so stuck in the same repetitive stance that it's really getting old and extremely tiring.

Last count from Twitter
15, 371 Roses:heart::heart::heart:...It's all for L.O.V.E.

mj-beautiful-smile-michael-jackson-30206293-187-197.jpg

Awesome:clapping:

I'm looking forward all the videos and photos from Forest Lawn. Does anyone know if Petrarose has twitter or fb account? She used to post photos of her lovely flowers for MJ in different times.

All those roses are going to look beautiful. I don't have facebbook so hopefully they'll post videos on youtube. I believe they are going to give the final total tonight.

They do such an amazing job.

OneRose 4MJJ ?@OneRose4MJJ 1h1 hour ago
June 17th: Unofficial total 15,447 Roses...will finalize later today when all settles...Thanx for ur love & support

:clapping:

I really love this. I didn't participate the first year but when I saw the video of it my heart just swelled with emotion.

It's a way to be there when you can't be there.

The pix last year were so sweet and I especially loved the next day when they paid it forward and took the roses to different charities. There was an elderly woman's home in particular where the women were just overcome with the roses they received.

From OneRose4MJJ's twitter

"Its official...15,537 will be at Forest Lawn to honor Michael this June 25."

Wonderful!!!!!

mj-beautiful-smile-michael-jackson-30206293-187-197.jpg

I'm so very proud of each MJ fan that helped build this tribute. I can’t help feeling extra vulnerable and tearful at this time every year but seeing the power of love expressed through thousands of red Roses for our MJ makes be smile. We miss you. :boohoo::sun:

So wonderful. So much work and dedication go into this. I read that people from all over the world were there as well helping to set up roses.

It really is so beautiful and I just appreciate the people who make it possible for us to be there when we can't be there.

All the pictures from Forest Lawn have been beautiful today. I wish I could write how I really feel but I never can find the right words.

Back