The Person Below Me....

Re: The person below me....

Almost I have hazel colored eyes which is half brown and half green. Though the funny thing about my eyes. Is that I have more green than brown in the one eye. And in the other eye I have more brown than green.

Same question?

No, my eyes are grayish green blue with some yellow in them. They have a lot of colours in them, but brown is not one of them. :rofl:

TPBM likes cider?

It depends if it is the kid friendly apple cider than yes I do. If you mean the alcoholic kind than no I don't. Since I am a teetotaler I don't drink alcohol. Even though I am old enough to drink it. I just choose not to.

Tpbm same question

^ I agree with you on this question.

TPBM likes the new smilies?

Not really, I preferred the old ones. :no:

TPBM has a good memory?

Lately I have been having good memory. I think all of those puzzle games that I love to play. Either on my 3ds, iPad, or Kindle Fire hd might have something to do with it. Then again I can remember things as far back to when I was 2 years old. I do remember going to Virginia Beach back in 1982 when I was 2. Of course I don't remember all of it. But I do definitely remember the swimsuit that I wore there.

Same question?

Yeah, I have a pretty good memory.

TPBM is tall?

Yes. I'm happy with my height.

TPBM is a good cook?

I'm not great, but I can make edible food.

TPBM likes soup?

Not really but after what had happen to Michael. She was very mean and cruel to me. And not very remorseful and sympathetic to me at all. She saw what happen to Michael as a big huge joke to her. Which is what I had kind of expected when you live with a MJ hater. In a way she is still like that now. She would care more about some stranger's depression more than she does with my depression. She treats my depression like it is a big fcking joke. The same when I had mention my 3 suicide attempts to her. As well my insomnia and the horrific vivid MJ nightmares that I still suffer with. All after what had happen to Michael. All thanks to that fcking nameless piece of shit of doing what he did. And also thanks to him I have gotten quite used to the fact that this is my life now.:(

Tpbm same question

Administration Announcement: To the person above - I feel so much empathy for your grief and your sadness, your depression and your anxiety, over the loss of Michael. It's good that you have a place like MJJC where you can let your feelings out, without fear of judgement, or further hurt. I'm sorry that your mother is an MJ hater who doesn't understand what you feel - I know what that is like, as my husband is a hater, too and never took my grief seriously, at all. Make sure you try to visit our "Dear Michael" thread; it's a lovely place, where you can post all the things that you wish you could say to Michael. (I am getting to know a lot about you, from these "Random Thoughts" question threads). :flowers:

I have very loving, loyal, fair and responsible parents and I think that's why I turned out to be a parent just like that, myself.

TPBM - Can you speak more than one language?

I can speak multiple languages but just a little bit each. Some of the languages I can speak some of is German, Hindi, Russian, Japanese, Spanish, French, and Italian. American and British English are the only 2 languages I can speak fluently in.

Tpbm same question

I can! My second language is Norwegian (thanks to my dad) and I did a bit of German when I was at school but that's about it.

TPBM - Can you play a musical instrument?

yes, I play the clarinet!

TPBM what is your favourite book?

Back