The Person Below Me....

Re: The person below me....

Not as much as I used to. Mainly because it is not safe for me anymore. Because I am always seeing something that is MJ related. Which always upset me. And to avoid it I just leave the tv off on most of the time.

Tpbm same question

I watch some days in the evening.

TPBM writes poems?

Nope with my learning disabilities being what it is. That is something I have never been good with. I remember it once took me a week to come up with a poem. Back when I was in 8th grade. And it wasn't a really good one either. But I had no choice but to do one. Since this was for a project that my entire 8th grade class was doing. This was going back over 20 years ago.

Tpbm same question

Yeah I write poetry, have not in a while though :/

TPBM draws?

A little.

TPBM is listening to music?

I am tired. As I always constantly am which is only understandable. Since thanks to that evil nameless monster. Who is the main and only reason why I suffer from insomnia now. At least I know what it must have been like for Michael. But thanks to that a-hole I have gotten used to my insomnia. Without Michael there is no way I am ever going to have another good night's worth of sleep ever again.:(

Tpbm same question

Yes!

TPBM will go on vacation soon?

I do have some fresh water fish and 2 indoor cats. And 1 feral outdoor cat we like to make in to a pet. But we don't know yet. So they are really not unusual. Except for the fact that my one indoor cat tends to act like a dog or a bird sometimes.

Tpbm same question

Yes and no lol. I own a cat that I got from a cat shelter. The unusual thing about him is his limp paw (left side), aquired probably during a cat fight. He plays Daredevil, though, climbs everywhere and just ignores the fact he has a paralized paw. :)

Tpbm sings in a choir.

I have a few times.

TPBM is on vacation?

Nope my mother wants to go on one. She wants to go to the beach. But I have no desire of going. Not just because of my depression. Which makes me stay at home most of the time. It is because of my leeriness of staying at a motel or a hotel. After hearing all of these horror stories about how clean they really are. I absolutely refused to ever step a single foot inside of one ever again.

Tpbm same question

Well, I'm at home, but it is summer vacation. So, sort of, I guess.

TPBM likes peaches?

Yeah.

TPBM prefers mornings or evenings?

Back when we still had Michael. I used to always prefer night time. Because it was always the best time to spend a good few hours or so watching and listening to him. What made it even better was when I used to blast him. Especially when it came to watching one of his Billie Jean performances. That was one performance that needed to be blasted. I used to be so obsessed with the Billie Jean performances. But now since those wonderful days are sadly gone for me. It really doesn't matter what time of day I prefer now.:(

Tpbm same question

Evenings

TPBM knows more than one language?

If my mother tongue counts in, then yes, I know two languages very well.

Tpbm likes swimming?

Yes, I love swimming.

TPBM can drive?

Nope nor do I ever have any intentions of ever learning. Not when you have way too many idiots on the road. Either texting and driving. Or they are talking on their cell phones and driving. Because of those main things. It is not safe on the road anymore.

Tpbm same question

Yes I can drive!

TPBM has been to more than one continent?

Back