The Revolting Lie That Michael Jackson Was a Nazi Sympathizer

Boteach was one of the people that shoved Michael into that corner in the first place! He was the one that lamented how far Michael must be removed from 'reality' by quoting things Michael has said about Hitler.

Note how eager Boteach is trying to insert himself in the picture? "I was the one, I was the one" yaddayadda. Michael did study all sorts of religions, philosophies etc- should we quote Chopra now and how he said Michael had little Krishna's standing around?

Boteach was the one that feigned being outraged at Michael in regards to Hitler and how delusional Michael supposedly was in that regard.
It was Boteach who was not below feeding the media monster in that regard. It was Boteach who kept going on and on about Michael's supposed messianic complex in regards to even Hitler. Boteach was one of the worst offenders in this regard.
Boteach can take his political ambitions and two faced go-with-the-wind- stuff and keep it in his backyard of New Jersey, together with his other reactionary and antiquated ideas.
Anyone who can think just a little bit for themselves doesn't need Boteach to figure out who Michael is and who he is not. Google a few picture of Michael kissing a child in a wheelchair- totally the actions of a Nazi. *sarcasm*

But the last thing Michael needs is some generous 'defending' by someone who helped to shove him into that corner in the first place because Boteach was clearly very, very angry in the years before Michael's death for no longer being associated with Michael.

To this day Boteach writes one hit piece after the other on the 'trappings of fame' and STILL slanders his friend. His 'friend' is only good for publicity for himself. Boteach is running for office- expect stuff like this be coming out left and right. That entire article has nothing to do with Michael, but all the more with Boteach.

Last edited:
^^^
Well said and I fully agree with your post.

Boteach may have his personal agenda, and certainly is one of my least favorite people when it comes to Michael's life, but in this instance I'm thankful for his rebuttal. The media doesn't see him in the same light we do, for them it's a rebuttal - personal agendas aside. And it felt good to see that article among the 100 that came out quoting MF last week in Google news search.

Boteach was one of the people that shoved Michael into that corner in the first place! He was the one that lamented how far Michael must be removed from 'reality' by quoting things Michael has said about Hitler.

Note how eager Boteach is trying to insert himself in the picture? "I was the one, I was the one" yaddayadda. Michael did study all sorts of religions, philosophies etc- should we quote Chopra now and how he said Michael had little Krishna's standing around?

Boteach was the one that feigned being outraged at Michael in regards to Hitler and how delusional Michael supposedly was in that regard.
It was Boteach who was not below feeding the media monster in that regard. It was Boteach who kept going on and on about Michael's supposed messianic complex in regards to even Hitler. Boteach was one of the worst offenders in this regard.
Boteach can take his political ambitions and two faced go-with-the-wind- stuff and keep it in his backyard of New Jersey, together with his other reactionary and antiquated ideas.
Anyone who can think just a little bit for themselves doesn't need Boteach to figure out who Michael is and who he is not. Google a few picture of Michael kissing a child in a wheelchair- totally the actions of a Nazi. *sarcasm*

But the last thing Michael needs is some generous 'defending' by someone who helped to shove him into that corner in the first place because Boteach was clearly very, very angry in the years before Michael's death for no longer being associated with Michael.

To this day Boteach writes one hit piece after the other on the 'trappings of fame' and STILL slanders his friend. His 'friend' is only good for publicity for himself. Boteach is running for office- expect stuff like this be coming out left and right. That entire article has nothing to do with Michael, but all the more with Boteach.

Very well said.

I never read his rebuttal. When I saw his name tagged next to the title of the article I nearly puked. That's how disgusting I find him.

Boteach is just one of the huge cast of opportunists piggy backing on MJ's popularity.

But Rabbi Shmuley has fought this battle before on Michael's behalf back in September 2009. See: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rabbi-shmuley-boteach/michael-jackson-despised_b_300158.html

Shmuley's not perfect, but he comes to Michael's defense when he is called an anti-semite. And I believe he always will come to Michael's defense on that subject, because he truly knows he WAS NOT an anti-semetic person and despises it when he sees people call him that and he'll call them out on it.

But that is not the mass media where he initially introduced the information. It is like a huge paper printing lies on the cover page and then inserting a tiny apology in the middle--few see that!!! Most people look at TV or major papers and not Huff post.

Pace excellent post, and yes the rabbi started it all. I must add that with his character and all his exploits he is a good candidate for Congress.

Last edited:
Back