The This is It Mosiac

mine isnt mj related...its just a pic of me

btw it does say your photo might not be used in the final piece so dont get your hopes up people :)

I dont think it matters,as long as its you:) I think each one will be moderated to make sure theres nothing innapropriate in it.

This is also a good tribute picture if anyones interested in taking aprt;
http://www.michaeljacksontributeportrait.com/

:)

hi there Joe!! nice to meet you :hug:
very cool picture! :)

Nice to meet you too,and thankyou :)

We're having such a great time putting everything together for the tribute show we're doing for mj,we can only begin to imagine how much fun Michael was having preparing his show for us all =/.

This is it..This is it..This is it.. :( I miss him so much.

I tried to send mine yesterday but had probs resizing and now I'm at work and my photo is on my computer at home!...I hope its not too late to do it tonight. Does anyone know if it says when they must recieve photos by??thanks.

I tried many times to upload my pic but its never show in the preview box. I have no idea of why? I did re-size my pic till it so small not over 100 Kb.. but still can't be uploaded. I dunno ..anyone has this problem ? How can i do ?

For those trying to upload a photo,,select the photo and press "open" then give it a few mins,and you should see it appear in the box,,then add your details and press upload :)

umm.. it says: "just make sure you're the only person in the photo"
Does it mean that I can't upload a pic of me with Michael's wax figure?...
That's the only "michaelish" pic that I have at this moment.. :(

It's not that. They mean that you must be alone in the photo, without your friends and stuff, you know?

Well a wax figure isn't a person :)

Ok, sorry last question did you upload a pic of your Face? I mean is that the point?

how big is 500k to max pixels? like... is 500k smaller or larger then say 600pixels?

ok I just experimented with shinkpictures.com and if you select the 600 pixels you should be find. I didn't check the largest size though. try it and if it works the better cuz i would want to send in a photo thats large as possible. To bad I didn't find shink pics before I used imageshack and selected website and email size. That size made my pics much smaller then the one pic I did just now using shink pictures. Well to bad im not redoing my pics over or resending the same pictures for the mosaic.

Anyone else having trouble uploading pics? Mine says the filesize is too large...anyone got any idea how to make it smaller?

EDIT: Nevermind, done it, lol.

Last edited:
Back