The 'Those EYES' Thread

iu

Glad it resonates with you . post away lol
Oh, it does. It's like a miracle.

This is a wonderful thread! really lovely.
Love it. I think it was sw23 who bumped it. All hail, sw23, lol.

Oh, you've done it again. Here he is, a miracle of glowing, radiant beauty. 🥰

There's a sort of focused, steady calm at the centre and then all of this radiant, astonishing beauty and elegance flowing outwards.

Last edited:
I think it's time we have a serious discussion about Michael in white t-shirts ... 🥵 🥵

I can't bring myself to look... @zinniabooklover do you happen to know if a thread for such a thing already exists?
Don't think so. Haven't found one and I have looked. Several months ago I found all the 'colours' threads (Michael wearing red, green etc) but also threads for ... well, just about everything it seemed. There's a thread - correction, several threads - for Michael wearing sunglasses - hang on, did I bump any of them? oh god, can't remember, need to check ...

sorry, derailed myself there, lol

So there are threads for most things - the fedora, the Billie Jean outfit - but not for the white t-shirts, afaik. Some of these threads are picture threads and some are discussion threads. There's a LOT of stuff on this board, lol.

I love when his eyes are so fiery and wild!!!! 🥵 but also his hands here are sooooooooo ughhh I can't

I have yet to see a photo from the Oscar's that didn't eviscerate me.... oh Michael 😍 😭

Don't think so. Haven't found one and I have looked. Several months ago I found all the 'colours' threads (Michael wearing red, green etc) but also threads for ... well, just about everything it seemed. There's a thread - correction, several threads - for Michael wearing sunglasses - hang on, did I bump any of them? oh god, can't remember, need to check ...
So what you're saying is there are endless photo threads that will steal my sanity from now until the rest of time? Got it. Awesome.

sorry, derailed myself there, lol
😂

So there are threads for most things - the fedora
🥵 🥵 🥵

the Billie Jean outfit
😍

but not for the white t-shirts, afaik.
Maybe there should be one... I can't be the only one who needs this can I?

Some of these threads are picture threads and some are discussion threads.
There is SO much to discuss!!! At least if you're me. I need a thorough discussion of my feelings about these photos almost as badly as I need the photos themselves. Hence why all I contribute to these threads is enthusiasm lol

There's a LOT of stuff on this board, lol.
ngl I definitely consider you the archivist of this board. I am very grateful!

Back