The 'Those EYES' Thread

I've been sleeping on this thread (and all pic threads, let's be real). But I looked tonight and I am DEAD ON THE MOTHERF'N FLOOR.

Are you kidding me?! His eyes are like portals. I start out in a land of dignity and end up at the bottom of the ocean.

If we ever needed proof that he was otherworldly beautiful, this photo is it.

tumblr-mdal4m-PTRD1rhqrwzo1-500.webp

RADIANT!

JFC!

His eyes... I can't even comprehend what I am seeing here. This is also perfect exhibit for demonstrating how a curl can ruin an entire life (mine).

I know this is photoshopped but THOSE EYES ARE UNREAL!!!

I feel borderline if not entirely insane right now. Someone save me.

He has sanpaku eyes. Beautiful but rather unique I might add.

I wish he wore less eyeliner from about Danngerous/History. His eyeliner during Bad era is the best androgynous wise in my opinion.

I've been sleeping on this thread (and all pic threads, let's be real). But I looked tonight and I am DEAD ON THE MOTHERF'N FLOOR.

Are you kidding me?! His eyes are like portals. I start out in a land of dignity and end up at the bottom of the ocean.

If we ever needed proof that he was otherworldly beautiful, this photo is it.

RADIANT!

JFC!

His eyes... I can't even comprehend what I am seeing here. This is also perfect exhibit for demonstrating how a curl can ruin an entire life (mine).

I know this is photoshopped but THOSE EYES ARE UNREAL!!!

I feel borderline if not entirely insane right now. Someone save me.
Aren't you also active on the MJ subreddit? I am there too. Nice to meet you. *shakes hand*

Back