The "ULTIMATE" Humanitarian~~~

Thanks Susie.

Here is another speech on healing and loving by Michael at Carnegie Hall, I didn't notice whether you have already posted so apologies if you have. I love these talks by Michael.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__hP...l-new-york-2001&feature=player_embedded#t=315

I love that speech
its similar to his oxford speech

it so cute when he says he has a hard time finding time to
date with having children :LOL and all the girls start screaming
and he gets embarrassed _ I love it :wub:

Such a great thread :)

What I love about him is that he did it not for recognition or to look good but because helping others and caring is the right to do. He had such a pure beautiful soul and a great big heart.

Thanks so much for those clips they are beautiful ,Michael said in one of them his mission in the World was healing, and to help children in war torn countries as well as the third world. I wish more people realised that about Michael

Last edited:
Thanks so much for those clips they are beautiful ,Michael said in one of them his mission in the World was healing, and to help children in war torn countries as well as the third world. I wish more people realised that about Michael

Your very welcome...anything I can do to help Mr.Jackson Heal The World.

Please do not fret:

In a world filled with ignorance...

"Knowledge IS Growth...Growth IS the Path to Happiness and the Fullfillment of Life...Education IS The Key..!"

Susie Deeds
(Author)

:angel:We Are The World...Keep Helping To Heal The World~~~

This video collaboration was one of Mr.Michael Jackson's personal projects with some Friend (s) of his they created for all the Orphaned Children Of The World..! (c) 2009 :wub:

God Bless

L.O.V.E Always

:angel:

It's All About The L.O.V.E~~~

God Bless

L.O.V.E Always

´In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. Keep hope alive. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. In a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.´

Michael Jackson
(2001, Oxford speech)

"Allot of people "misunderstand ME" That's because "THEY" REALLY don't "KNOW" ME At ALL~~~Mr.Michael Jackson

Wash away ALL the fame, fortune, prestige~~~"THOSE" things are "just "THINGS...

THIS is WHO and WHAT "I" (Mr.Michael Jackson) has "ALWAYS" been and WILL "ALWAYS" be about~~~

L.O.V.E Always

Last edited:
Hey y'all..

I'm from Ethiopia and Michael is SOOOOO LOVED There! I mean really! Some @$$ H013$ have the same thinking as D.S. but most LOVE HIM! I heard about We are the world when i was a tinny tiny kid like 6-7y.o. 2 years b4 that, I had watched Michael's BAD music vid and fell in love with him! He was like nothing I've seen before. Then my real LOVE Started when i was 8 yo. after i found out He actually wrote WE ARE THE WORLD!

Thankyou for starting this thread! He was my 1st love, and he'll be my last! :love:

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Hey y'all..

I'm from Ethiopia and Michael is SOOOOO LOVED There! I mean really! Some @$$ H013$ have the same thinking as D.S. but most LOVE HIM! I heard about We are the world when i was a tinny tiny kid like 6-7y.o. 2 years b4 that, I had watched Michael's BAD music vid and fell in love with him! He was like nothing I've seen before. Then my real LOVE Started when i was 8 yo. after i found out He actually wrote WE ARE THE WORLD!

Thankyou for starting this thread! He was my 1st love, and he'll be my last! :love:

L.o.v.e.
Romi

Your very welcome~~~

As Always

I/WE are pleased that YOU are pleased;

Mr.Michael Jackson was such a "Beautiful Human Being" MORE than society as a whole will "EVER" know~~~

Peace, Happiness, L.O.V.E~~~

God Bless

As Always

January 10, 1984

Michael Jackson visits the unit for burn victims at Brotman-Memorial Hospital in Los Angeles.

Source: MichaelJacksonAction.com

Peace, Happiness, L.O.V.E
God Bless

As Always

Last edited:
April 9, 1984

David Smithee, a 14-year old boy who suffers from cystic fibrosis is invited to Michael Jacksons home. It was David's last wish to meet Michael. He dies 7 weeks later.

Source:Jacksonaction.com

God Bless

As Always

April 14, 1984:

Michael Jackson equips a 19-bed unit at Mount Sinai New York Medical Center.This center is a part of the T.J Martell Foundation for Leukemia and Cancer Research.

God Bless

Love Always

This is parts of a letter Michael wrote to a cameraman

"Maybe I look at the world through rose colored glasses but I love people all over the world. That is why stories of racism realy disturb me.
You hurt my heart and soul when you told me of your boyhood in Texas. Because in truth I believe ALL men are created equal, I was taught that and will always believe it.
I just can't conceive of how a person could hate another because of skin color. I love every race on the planet earth. Prejudice is the child of ignorance.
Naked we come into the world and naked we shall go out. And a very good thing too,
for it reminds me that I am naked under my shirt, whatever it's color."

"Teach your kids to love all people equally. I know you will.
I speak from my heart saying I love you and all people especially the children,
I'm glad God chose me and you. Love M.J. "

July 5, 1984

During the Jackson's press conference at the Tavern On The Green, Michael Jackson announces that his part of the earnings from the Victory Tour will be donated to charity. Three organizations eventually made public: The United Negro College Fund, Camp Good Times, and the T.J. Martell-Foundation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeM0Spu9UpQ

God Bless

Love Always

Last edited:
July 14, 1984

After the first concert of the Victory Tour, Michael Jackson meets 8 terminally ill children backstage.

God Bless

Love Always

December 13, 1984

Michael Jackson visits the Brotman Memorial Hospital, where he had been treated when he was burned very badly during the producing of a Pepsi commercial. He donates all the money he receives from the Pepsi, $1.5 million, to the Michael Jackson Burn Center for Children.

Source: Michael JacksonAction.com

God Bless

As Always

January 28, 1985

"Michael Jackson and 44 other artists meet to record "We Are The World", written by Mr.Jackson and Lionel Richie.

The proceeds of this record are donated to the starving people in Africa."

Source:JacksonAction.com

God Bless

As Always

February 28, 1986

After having a heart-transplant, 14 year old Donna Ashlock from California gets a call from Michael Jackson. He heard that she is a big fan of his. He invites her to his home as soon as she is feeling better. The visit takes place on March 8th. Donna stays for dinner and watches a movie together with Mr.Jackson.

God Bless

As Always

April 9, 1984

David Smithee, a 14-year old boy who suffers from cystic fibrosis is invited to Michael Jacksons home. It was David's last wish to meet Michael. He dies 7 weeks later.

Source:Jacksonaction.com

July 14, 1984

After the first concert of the Victory Tour, Michael Jackson meets 8 terminally ill children backstage.

Simply heartbreaking. These countless acts of kindness on Michael's behalf, most of which were done in anonymity (as it is demanded in the Good Book by the Lord) make them horrible lies all the more frustrating and injust. How can anyone dare believe that total bull when we are talkin' about such a wonderful man? It is beyond my comprehension capacity, and i can understand a lottt, but such monstrosity of the human mind and envy i simply cannot.

Mr.Michael Jackson was such a "Beautiful Human Being" MORE than society as a whole will "EVER" know~~~

You can say that again :yes: i cannot agree enough with ya.

February 28, 1986

After having a heart-transplant, 14 year old Donna Ashlock from California gets a call from Michael Jackson. He heard that she is a big fan of his. He invites her to his home as soon as she is feeling better. The visit takes place on March 8th. Donna stays for dinner and watches a movie together with Mr.Jackson.

God Bless

As Always

THANK YOU so much Suz. I wasn't aware of all these wonderful stories. Keep' em comin'.

Thank you ever so much from the bottom of my heart for creating a most beautiful, awesome, and inspiring thread and perhaps THE most relevant on this entire message board. Lovely to see it back :)

God bless you, my friend, God bless you.

Back