The Unfaithful and Irritating Editing of the 30th Anniversary Concerts

mj_frenzy;4306511 said:
You intentionally distort my statements, or you simply cannot understand what I write.

I specifically wrote that “…Michael Jackson was feeling much better, compared to how he was feeling during the two actual shows”.

I did not write that during the two actual shows “Michael Jackson wasn’t feeling good”.

But if you say that MJ felt better during rehearsals, etc. than he felt during the actual shows, then you ARE, by implication and inference, saying that he wasn't feeling good during the shows. You're also implying that the reason that Thriller and Bad were cut from the shows is because Michael didn't feel up to it; when there could be a myriad of other reasons for the cuts, such as time constraints. There were many problems with these shows, behind the scenes, if what I have read about them is correct and not all of them can be laid at Michael's feet.

PLEASE adjust the wording and tone of your posts, so that it doesn't sound as though your opinions are facts, in every single thread. Your style is resulting in controversy and negativity across the forum, which doesn't need to be there. PLEASE remember that the threads in Michael Jackson News and Discussion are tweeted out automatically - we do NOT want misinformation about Michael to be disseminated far and wide across the community, as though it's the gospel truth, especially if it is conjecture, speculation and unsubstantiated fan musings. We want MJJC to be professional, above reproach and respected within the MJ fan base. Thank you.

Anybody ever notice on the jacksons entrance they used both nights. When they get a pan zoom on the brothers, they are clearly in different spots & positions & the camera is mirrored. Thats weird to me

A real wholesome moment from the show was seeing Katherine Jackson's face when her sons appeared on stage together. She looked really proud

If they were going to remove any of the performances from the 30th anniversary special, it should have been the Liza Minelli performance of You Are Not Alone.

Mjjpikagurl;4310704 said:
If they were going to remove any of the performances from the 30th anniversary special, it should have been the Liza Minelli performance of You Are Not Alone.

Don´t agree... It was one of the best performances of the other artist... with I will survive... Those two are just... woww

lubyss;4310791 said:
Don´t agree... It was one of the best performances of the other artist... with I will survive... Those two are just... woww

Something about her voice irritated me. Everyone has different taste in music.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣it was so dreadful

After I watched her "sing" You Are not alone, I had to watch a HIStory tour performance of the song.

After I watched her "sing" You Are not alone, I had to watch a HIStory tour performance of the song.

:D :D Lol... :D Yes I agree, her voice and vibrato felt like from old 120yrs lady, but that makes to performance different, special aand interesting... much more enjoyable than shaggy....

Back