The Way You Listen MJ's music

Richard76

Heartbreaker
Country
Russia
Recently, I've noticed, that most of the time I listen MJ's music with headphones, when I'm in the bus or just doing some other stuff. And yep, because in my country all legal ways to listen MJ's music are closed, I was forced to create my own playlist-albums in my social media.... But instead of just creating playlist for each album, I created playlist for each ERA and added my favourite songs. The Invincible playlist turned out to have the biggest amount of songs)
LEVd3VTwIHg.jpg

k4ykY2_MERU.jpg

Thriller and Bad have a lot of songs too :)
un0kiJ-Dz9Y.jpg

6SfELXa7wm4.jpg

I know, that's a really specific way to listen MJ's music šŸ˜… but, in my opinion, that's pretty convenient ;)

What about you? How do you prefer to listen MJ's music? Maybe you are just a regular guy, who likes to listen Michael's music in Spotify/Apple Music? Or you are a total/complete/die-hard fan, who bought ALL MJ's records, CDs and prefer to listen MJ using vinyl player like a true oldbie:cool::sneaky:?

Or you are a total/complete/die-hard fan, who bought ALL MJ's records, CDs and prefer to listen MJ using vinyl player like a true oldbie:cool::sneaky:?
yes indeedy! (although i need to get a new CD player...)

but for the most part, i'm actually listening to michael's music from youtube. either through headphones or on my speaker in my room.

yes indeedy! (although i need to get a new CD player...)

but for the most part, i'm actually listening to michael's music from youtube. either through headphones or on my speaker in my room.
Nice)

Or you are a total/complete/die-hard fan, who bought ALL MJ's records, CDs and prefer to listen MJ using vinyl player like a true oldbie:cool::sneaky:?
Yes. My classmates think Iā€™m old because I have vinyl. They are also dumbfounded that I have a portable CD player because apparently they never seen or heard of one before.
(but the crazy part is that Iā€™m all younger than them)

Yes. My classmates think Iā€™m old because I have vinyl. They are also dumbfounded that I have a portable CD player because apparently they never seen or heard of one before.
Omg! šŸ˜²šŸ¤Æ You are so cool! I would like to have a vinyl too!

CD, Boxsets ..DVD , VHS , and i have my vinyl.. You Tube is also a place but i don't call it ...mine. music can get taken away at any time. You can't rely on it.
I don't understand music when it is not physical. To me you are only getting part of the package. Not to mention the ...no cover art!šŸ˜­
Well for that alone,šŸ˜ I can't be a fan of any other music form than the physical one.
A fear (as it has happened before to many ) going to a play list and everything had vanished. Nope.
I think that being able to own a physical copy of said artist work is part of being a fan?
Well ,it was. because with M everything was always ..tangible.
Went to buy lil nas x cd the other day (on Amazon) there wasn't a physical copy ...so , boy get no sale.

I also have lots of vinyl records (OTW, Thriller, Bad + J5 etc) but I'm only using Spotify nowadays.

on my phone, usually while walking, or in the train. Sometimes just to calm myself down when I cannot focus on anything because I have too much going on in my head.

CD, Boxsets ..DVD , VHS , and i have my vinyl.. You Tube is also a place but i don't call it ...mine. music can get taken away at any time. You can't rely on it.
I don't understand music when it is not physical. To me you are only getting part of the package. Not to mention the ...no cover art!šŸ˜­
Well for that alone,šŸ˜ I can't be a fan of any other music form than the physical one.
A fear (as it has happened before to many ) going to a play list and everything had vanished. Nope.
I think that being able to own a physical copy of said artist work is part of being a fan?
Well ,it was. because with M everything was always ..tangible.
Went to buy lil nas x cd the other day (on Amazon) there wasn't a physical copy ...so , boy get no sale.
I also have lots of vinyl records (OTW, Thriller, Bad + J5 etc) but I'm only using Spotify nowadays.
Really True FansšŸ¤Æ

youtube on my giant tv-screen connect my USB Key on my TV ULTRA-HDR !!,SOMETIMES CD&VINYL TOO,big fans since 1982.

You seem not only to be younger but also much cooler! :cool:

I own almost all of the albums on CD, one cassette single (random thrift store find) and some stuff on vinyl. All of the CDs and the one cassette have been ripped to MP3 format and I play those on my computer through Winamp when at home (along with MP3s of various other albums/leaks/etc). I've yet to rip the vinyls due to laziness (and I may have some songs from those in MP3 format already).

For my car and for work, I have the songs loaded onto a microSD card that's in an old Android phone with the Poweramp app (connecting via Bluetooth for car, aux cable for work).

I'll sometimes use Spotify but not often, mostly because I see no point in playing the songs on there when I can already play them ad-free through Winamp. I did play Thriller 40 on there when it came out though, just to give the album some support.

I am mostly using Tidal together with a Beyerdynamic DT1990 + DAC/AMP.

Invincible is in rotation at least once per week (since it's the best album of course), together with the posthumous tracks.

I own almost all of the albums on CD, one cassette single (random thrift store find) and some stuff on vinyl. All of the CDs and the one cassette have been ripped to MP3 format and I play those on my computer through Winamp when at home (along with MP3s of various other albums/leaks/etc). I've yet to rip the vinyls due to laziness (and I may have some songs from those in MP3 format already).

For my car and for work, I have the songs loaded onto a microSD card that's in an old Android phone with the Poweramp app (connecting via Bluetooth for car, aux cable for work).

I'll sometimes use Spotify but not often, mostly because I see no point in playing the songs on there when I can already play them ad-free through Winamp. I did play Thriller 40 on there when it came out though, just to give the album some support.
I also use winamp

I use cd and spotify but sadly things like The Ultimate Collection isnt available on Spotifyā€¦a least not in my country/region.
I dont own anything Michael before OTWā€¦.and probably never will.

I use cd and spotify but sadly things like The Ultimate Collection isnt available on Spotifyā€¦a least not in my country/region.
I dont own anything Michael before OTWā€¦.and probably never will.
Why?

I usually listen on Vinyl. And speaking of Vinyl HIStory, Blood On The Dance Floor and Invincible really need to be re-released on that. The prices for HIStory and BOTDF is ridiculous. Some of them going for around Ā£300.

I usually listen on Vinyl. And speaking of Vinyl HIStory, Blood On The Dance Floor and Invincible really need to be re-released on that. The prices for HIStory and BOTDF is ridiculous. Some of them going for around Ā£300.
I know! I paid $55 for HIStory on vinyl and normally vinyl are around $25-$30

And I wish they'd release BAD on vinyl with Leave Me Alone included on the tracklist. I know it's on Bad 25, but I'd like just the BAD album with LMA on it.

I only have Thriller on vinyl, my parents bought it back in the day when it came out. I had a record player in my room growing up and Thriller was the only record I would play on it. The sound is superior in my opinion.

Back