The wtf thread -- when there is nothing left to think, say or do but.... WTF???!

Re: the wtf thread -- when there is nothing left to think, say or do but.... WTF???!

^ Coz you love it so much Temps you just cant stay away :cheeky: :p

I can't sleeeeeeeeeeeep! WTF??????

Re: the wtf thread -- when there is nothing left to think, say or do but.... WTF???!

WTF is up with people dragging their feet when they walk.....

LOL I've never heard that before, I'm gonna borrow that saying from you LOL :lol:

It's just so odd... WTF? :lol:

wtf has bitten the F out of my foot?... WTF! LOL..

WTF!!!! is going on with this world!!

what the flip kip ?:wtf:

How long I have to deal with it all? WT? :angry:

:wtf2 :hysterical: OMG I can't stop laughing :hysterical:

Who are you to ask me that? WTF? Bah!

ARGH!!!! I need to speak to someone at BT not a stupid dumb answer phone automated service that can't answer my questions. WTF??????? AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

:wtf2I can't believe Beyonce's stupid movie grossed more money than Jamie Foxx's.....that's whack.

WTF is my ring?????? it's not on my finger... WTF I never take it off! :(

WT? ( after checked the news )

:wtf2 WTF is up with copycats.....LOL

How can he be so inconsiderate ..wt???!!!!! :girl_sad:

^ You missed the F LOL! :rofl:

I cant believe some of the things I have heard today. WTF?????????? :wtf:

Edit: Sorry I shouldnt encourage you to use bad language. :mello: :lol:

Last edited:

:toofunny:

I cant stop picking at food today..... wtf? :bugeyed

WTF is up with that?!?!

WTF is my neighbor doing weed wacking in 100 degree heat? He's gonna start a grass fire. :wtf2

Back