The ‘YAY I JUST HEARD MICHAEL ON THE RADIO’ Thread

It is...although that picture is from 2019...I've aged since then :)
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sorry.

All today:

Somebody's Watching Me (Rockwell)
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas (Jackson 5)
I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus (Jackson 5)

TWYMMF and Billie Jean in the Pub last night.

And Frosty the Snowman and Bad on my own show.

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays All....Listen to plenty of Michael this festive season :)

TWYMMF and Billie Jean in the Pub last night.

And Frosty the Snowman and Bad on my own show.

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays All....Listen to plenty of Michael this festive season :)
Sean, I listened to the Stevie programme on R4. And it was crap! Well, OK, maybe not crap but that's an hour of my life I won't be getting back. :(

Ah I missed it...maybe just as well. it might be on the I player...i'll check it out.
Yeah, it will be on BBC Sounds. I didn't enjoy it but that's just me. It could be fine.

I will catch up with your show on Soundcloud! :)

I didn't hear any MJ today, but I did

See him. A copy of Thriller 40. First time I've seen it in the wild. First time I've looked also.

It's really not a bad cover. I like the way the back has the 2nd disc of demos in the same font as the original album.

I heard “ben” while heroically fighting a pack of rabid dogs attacking a dozen or so children.

There might be lies in that sentence but I did hear “ben”.

Back