The ‘YAY I JUST HEARD MICHAEL ON THE RADIO’ Thread

ab2dac0ab367ba335b9b395fed1c710801eee8e7.jpg

I heard smooth criminal in a comedy sketch on tv

Here is the situation:

3 ladies at the office were listening to SC. Oh this is a great song they said and then challenged each other to do the moonwalk at the work floor. They all did a comically bad version of it and then the boss interrupted them and pointed to a sign on the wall that said “no moonwalking allowed”.

It was not funny but yeah 👍 cool right!

I heard smooth criminal in a comedy sketch on tv

Here is the situation:

3 ladies at the office were listening to SC. Oh this is a great song they said and then challenged each other to do the moonwalk at the work floor. They all did a comically bad version of it and then the boss interrupted them and pointed to a sign on the wall that said “no moonwalking allowed”.

It was not funny but yeah 👍 cool right!
Remembered the forbidden sign from Speed Demon , and it made me laugh. It's nice to read about good humor with MJ.

Remembered the forbidden sign from Speed Demon , and it made me laugh. It's nice to read about good humor with MJ.
It was exactly like that. The sign had an MJ like figure drawn with a hat and said no moonwalking allowed lol
I wanted to post the video but i can’t find it online

i also saw a funny tiktok a while ago with two people sitting outside of a restaurant and a pizza got slapped in her face i think. anyways i heard beat it in the background. the first time i watched i was like "oh whats that song playing in the background," then i replayed it and heard beat it!! i was so happy lol. i think i like hearing his music randomly some of the time because it catches me off guard

Michael is following me again today.....in the space of a half hour I heard Rock with you and the way you make me feel
when i was in the car i heard rock with you, and the next day i heard remember the time! butterflies was also playing one day and i got so happy! finally they are playing his lesser known songs! i sat in the car until the song finished even though i was already home :)

On the way home tonight I was swapping through stations and Smooth FM were playing DSTYGE. I waited until the end, and then they even said "this song is in the MJ musical"!

Back