The ‘YAY I JUST HEARD MICHAEL ON THE RADIO’ Thread

I can say 'Tot ziens!'

Actually, I don't even know if that's Dutch or Flemish. 🤔

To the surprise of no-one at all I can confirm that I am crap at languages, lol.

you speak Dutch!! wow! I just started learning. I can translate it next year :LOL:
FFS I told you this at least twice before! Love the confidence though ;-)

I can say 'Tot ziens!'

Actually, I don't even know if that's Dutch or Flemish. 🤔
It is Dutch, Flemish is nothing more than a dialect and that dialect is divided into several other dialects lol. If I travel 40 km in either direction from where I live and people talk to me in their local dialect I will have a hard time understanding them lol
To the surprise of no-one at all I can confirm that I am crap at languages, lol.
Who cares , you're a good person, for all I care you grunt and growl like a prehistoric caveman :-D

It always feels weird posting info about catch-up radio but, wth!

On Tuesday 03/01/23 BBC R2 / Trevor Nelson's Magnificent 7 - he kicked off with DSTYGE :)

I have but the pudding in my head didn’t make a connection
🤣 Pudding for brains, huh. I guess I figured that already LOL.
There is great music for insomnia! Well unless you have a deep rooted problem but if this is just occasionally music is always helpful
It sometimes helps a bit, though unfortunately mine is chronic. 😩 It's tiring, unfortunately not tiring enough to get a good night's sleep, lol.

Local community station here in Sydney is playing Give In To Me.
Same station today is going a bit MJ heavy today.

They’ve played:
Somebody’s Watching Me
Bad followed by the Smooth Criminal cover by Alien Ant Farm
And they just played Billie Jean

🤣 Pudding for brains, huh. I guess I figured that already LOL.
een beetje op je gemak he! 🤨
It sometimes helps a bit, though unfortunately mine is chronic. 😩 It's tiring, unfortunately not tiring enough to get a good night's sleep, lol.
Ok listen to Bill Wither’s “Liza” on repeat. It is not only incredibly beautiful it also veeeery calming

iu

@Seanc

Back