These Are My Confessions

When I find one that is deserving to go on the finger of my future bitc..I mean wife, I'll post a pic.

Originally posted by MJFan4Ever418@Oct 25 2004, 10:17 PM
um...you stalk guys?
Yep.

Funny story, actually...in gr.9, I stole the grape juicebox that my stalkee (this Elijah-Wood-lookalike...Frodo) left behind. I drank out of it, just to give my friends a laugh. Yes, I have no life.

Oh, and this year, I AM being stalked by my stalkee (long story).

__

I confess: I have a habit of crushing on old guys...like Steve Martin...and the ol' 'General'-(army)-looking guy with white hair and a white suit from the "Glad" (plastic) bags commercials.

"Okay, um Dorna, I bet you do stalk guys."

Stalk me dorna, dammit!

Next confession.

Today at work, I went into the canteen, I didnt think anybody was on thier break, so I started singing, as you do, and to my horror, a girl, who I think is pretty alright, was on her break - embarrassing or what.

Before any of ya'll say I'm a crap singer, I'm not that bad.

Originally posted by Tibsy@Oct 26 2004, 04:16 PM
"Okay, um Dorna, I bet you do stalk guys."

Stalk me dorna, dammit!

Next confession.

Today at work, I went into the canteen, I didnt think anybody was on thier break, so I started singing, as you do, and to my horror, a girl, who I think is pretty alright, was on her break - embarrassing or what.

Before any of ya'll say I'm a crap singer, I'm not that bad.
If you an 'okay' singer...how was that embarassing? lol...

Just stalk Dorna instead of her stalking you!

Because I NEVER sing infront of people.

Plus I think she is pretty alright.

Originally posted by MoOnWaLk4MeBaBy@Oct 26 2004, 02:01 AM
I confess that I have the biggest crush on my Public Speaking teacher. Hey...he's young (22) and so darn cute as well as smart........very intelligent. :yes: :blush: Just don't tell him please. :lol:
Aww how cute! :lol:

I used to have a crush on my highschool english teacher my senior year, he was 27 and gorgeous as hell. When he would try and explain something to me, it was hard to concentrate on what he was saying he'd be like 'Ok, now you get what I'm saying?' I would say 'Huh? Oh...yeah!' :lol: :blush:

Originally posted by MoOnWaLk4MeBaBy@Oct 26 2004, 02:34 PM
Dude, I wanna make the man my HUSBAND. He's all perfect, lol. :ph34r: :rollin:
man...u move fast. slow down fly lol
mj, johnny, your teacher..."arus future hubby list" lol

Originally posted by Mickey@Oct 26 2004, 01:41 PM
man...u move fast. slow down fly lol
mj, johnny, your teacher..."arus future hubby list" lol
You got that right! :lol:

I got Michael for my emotional needs, Johnny for my physical needs and my perfect ass teacher for my intellectual needs. :rollin: Life is good. :rofl: :pth: @ Yas.

Originally posted by MoOnWaLk4MeBaBy@Oct 26 2004, 01:34 PM
Dude, I wanna make the man my HUSBAND. He's all perfect, lol. :ph34r: :rollin:
:lol: and I thought I was desparate for the new Italian foreign exchange student at my school :ph34r:

Okay, um Dorna, I bet you do stalk guys.

"Hello my future stalkker!"

Holy crap you need to get over that whole... La Fowna versus nerdy boy persona thread... I grew out of him weeks ago :lol:

When I find one that is deserving to go on the finger of my future bitc..I mean wife, I'll post a pic.
:lol: whos the bitch? Er... wife :lol:

We havent met yet - she might be around the corner for all I know.

Originally posted by mjguilds2003@Oct 26 2004, 06:47 PM
Holy crap you need to get over that whole... La Fowna versus nerdy boy persona thread... I grew out of him weeks ago :lol:

NEVER!

____

Is it weird if you think that a young (but sort of balding) teacher is cute? I'm asking on behalf of...um...Dorna.

Originally posted by WiNgFoOt@Oct 28 2004, 08:16 AM
NEVER!

____

Is it weird if you think that a young (but sort of balding) teacher is cute? I'm asking on behalf of...um...Dorna.
:huh: :lol:

I don't have too many confessions simply because I HAVE NO LIFE! So that's confession #1.

This is a bad one. I'm 19 and I don't think I've ever been in love. Never. How sad is that?

I have some confessions to make:

1. I have these weird, SEXUAL dreams about Johnny Depp, Rob Lowe and Michael Jackson. Oh man, I LOVE those dreams!! :wild:

2. I have dreams about me a Usher being a couple! :wild:

3. I have a big ego and I do not know why.

4. That is all I know.

Wait, another confession: I have these thing for Italian guys!!! It is weird because I am Nigerigan American and I prefer black men, but Italian guys are SO SEXY!!! Awwwww, MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! :wild:

Originally posted by Bee@Oct 28 2004, 07:31 AM
I have some confessions to make:

1. I have these weird, SEXUAL dreams about Johnny Depp, Rob Lowe and Michael Jackson. Oh man, I LOVE those dreams!! :wild:

2. I have dreams about me a Usher being a couple! :wild:

3. I have a big ego and I do not know why.

4. That is all I know.

Wait, another confession: I have these thing for Italian guys!!! It is weird because I am Nigerigan American and I prefer black men, but Italian guys are SO SEXY!!! Awwwww, MAN!!!!!!!!!!!! :wild:
ok, *backs away slowly*

So your lookin to marry usher, have mj on the side and an italian pool boy or sumthin to have your way with?

This is a bad one. I'm 19 and I don't think I've ever been in love. Never. How sad is that?

thats not sad, you just haven't met the right person yet, people often mistake feelings for love, but you know what you are looking for and you'll be happy when you find it

Originally posted by WiNgFoOt@Oct 28 2004, 05:16 AM
NEVER!

____

Er... yah :lol:

OK, heres one of mine: I semi-prostitute myself for people to buy me those fundraiser candybars that they sell every day at school :ph34r:

Originally posted by Strange Blues@Oct 28 2004, 09:22 AM
I don't have too many confessions simply because I HAVE NO LIFE! So that's confession #1.

Things will get better for you. :shakehands

"OK, heres one of mine: I semi-prostitute myself for people to buy me those fundraiser candybars that they sell every day at school"

you're a WHAT! *Sends a truck load of those candybars to Guilds for free*

"This is a bad one. I'm 19 and I don't think I've ever been in love. Never. How sad is that? "

Nah, good things come to those who wait.

"1. I have these weird, SEXUAL dreams about Johnny Depp, Rob Lowe and Michael Jackson. Oh man, I LOVE those dreams!!"

So, you like have a purvy mind, and you'd probably have them all at one time? Eeww. ARGH! AND Usher too.

"3. I have a big ego and I do not know why. "

Don't all girls?

"Wait, another confession: I have these thing for Italian guys!!! It is weird because I am Nigerigan American and I prefer black men, but Italian guys are SO SEXY!!! Awwwww, MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Im a guy, so I sorta see what you're saying. I think some girls of certain nationalities are just too fit for there own good - like American girls - lawd have mercy.

Thanks for the nice feedback everyone. And hey, I can always buy a cat and a rocking chair if all else fails. :lol:

Okay, here's the confession of all confessions: I think Conan O'Brien is kinda cute in a really sad kind of way. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: Still hate the Michael jokes though...

Originally posted by Bee@Oct 28 2004, 10:31 AM
Wait, another confession: I have these thing for Italian guys!!! It is weird because I am Nigerigan American and I prefer black men, but Italian guys are SO SEXY!!! Awwwww, MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!  :wild:
I kind of prefer French guys with eyeliner (and long hair).

Strange Blues Posted on Oct 28 2004, 12:10 PM

Okay, here's the confession of all confessions: I think Conan O'Brien is kinda cute in a really sad kind of way.      Still hate the Michael jokes though...
Yep, but Steve Martin is wayyyyyyyyyy cuter!!!

Confession: I force my friend to buy me Kinder's Bueno chocolate nearly everyday after school at the gas station (near which is our bus stop). She's getting more and more broke everyday, but I don't care. Her money's in my stomach.

And Dorna! Shame on you, you semi-ho!

kinder-bueno.jpg

*drooools*

____

Confession: I have a thing about J.K Rowling. I don't hate Harry Potter or anything, but the other herself, she annoys the hell out of me. Her burst into fame and all that makes me wanna grrrrr. She just seems so snobbish.

____

Well, you can find most of my confessions at the "Habits, Idiosyncracies and Collections" thread..such as my hair strand infatuation...

Originally posted by WiNgFoOt@Oct 28 2004, 01:10 PM
kinder-bueno.jpg

*drooools*

____

Confession: I have a thing about J.K Rowling. I don't hate Harry Potter or anything, but the other herself, she annoys the hell out of me. Her burst into fame and all that makes me wanna grrrrr. She just seems so snobbish.

____

Well, you can find most of my confessions at the "Habits, Idiosyncracies and Collections" thread..such as my hair strand infatuation...
:lol:

Originally posted by pawsntails@Oct 28 2004, 07:40 AM
ok, *backs away slowly*

So your lookin to marry usher, have mj on the side and an italian pool boy or sumthin to have your way with?

I am looking to marry neither!! I am just saying!! :lol:

So, you like have a purvy mind, and you'd probably have them all at one time? Eeww. ARGH! AND Usher too.

NO!! Not all at once! :lol: Sometimes!! First it would be Mike, then Johnny, maybe Usher and then Rob. :lol: It is weird, but then again, I am weird.

Im a guy, so I sorta see what you're saying. I think some girls of certain nationalities are just too fit for there own good - like American girls - lawd have mercy

Originally posted by Bee@Oct 28 2004, 12:16 PM
NO!! Not all at once! :lol: Sometimes!! First it would be Mike, then Johnny, maybe Usher and then Rob. :lol: It is weird, but then again, I am weird.
Oh yeah!!! weird people!!! *high five*

I have sexual dreams about random people who I sometimes dont even have a crush on :ph34r: freaky :censored:

Back