These Are My Confessions

...What flavours are there?

I don't know. It is nasty, but I just do it because I am bored sometimes.

I did that when I was lil... its just nastay now!!!

:lol:

My confession - I fancy the girl at work, shes myage, totally fine, and I want her

Then what is holding you up?

Patience, patience. Instead of just asking her out straight away, I'm going to make her want me. I want her hairs to raise on the back of her neck when she hears me talk, I want her to squirm when we touch hands, I want her to always try and finds way to talk to me. When she's addicted....

That is a waste of time!!! :lol:

Originally posted by Bee@Nov 4 2004, 12:34 PM

I don't know. It is nasty, but I just do it because I am bored sometimes.

:lol:

Then what is holding you up?

That is a waste of time!!! :lol:
I know right. :lol:

Originally posted by michael_jackson_lover@Nov 9 2004, 07:24 AM
i confess to have never watched the ghosts short film :doh: . im gonna buy it from ebay tho!!!
well you're going to love it!!! :yes:

I have to confess...

I didnt watch almost all of Mikes videos from the Dangerous/HIStory until like, two weeks ago when I went over my mj fan friend's house :lol:

Originally posted by mjguilds2003@Nov 9 2004, 11:41 AM
I have to confess...

I didnt watch almost all of Mikes videos from the Dangerous/HIStory until like, two weeks ago when I went over my mj fan friend's house :lol:
:eek: i'm shocked Dorna!!! :lol:

Originally posted by Strange Blues@Nov 9 2004, 05:56 AM
I CAN'T LIE!

This is true actually. I hardly ever lie because I feel terrible afterwards. :lol:
Same here.

Besides, I couldn't even if I tried...because you can tell on my face...

But I do joke a lot though.

Confession: If someone (usually a friend anyway) tries to diss me, I just diss myself back (jokingly, of course)...so basically you can't make fun of me, because I end up saying stuff that makes no sense, and make you look stupid.

Originally posted by WiNgFoOt@Nov 9 2004, 03:49 PM
Same here.

Confession: If someone (usually a friend anyway) tries to diss me, I just diss myself back (jokingly, of course)...so basically you can't make fun of me, because I end up saying stuff that makes no sense, and make you look stupid.
:lol: :lol: that really confused me :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by WiNgFoOt@Nov 9 2004, 06:49 PM
Same here.

:eek:

Here's a few of mine...

1.) I love older men (who are young at heart) with breath taking eyes, sexy bubble butts, and a smile that could make you melt like butta...OH! And he has to have a sense of humor...

2.) I think about sex 24/7 (well not 24 hours, more like 23 hours and 45 mins...LOL :lol: ) and I'm a girl... :ph34r: :lol:

3.) I spend way too much damn time on this Forum...LOL...It's my drug of choice...

4.) I used to prefer just Africian American men...but um now...I prefer Australians, British, and African American guys...LOL...

5.) I hate Winter...and I hate snow...Too much death...and too much cold shit on the ground that should just go away...**Note: I prefer sitting inside with a nice cup of Java, next to the fire place, looking out as the snow falls softly to the ground. It's nice to look at from inside a comfy place, but um...yea...**

6.) If I ever find those men who came up with the bright idea for "Girls Gone Wild" Imma gonna beat the shit out of them...

7.) Michael Jackson was my first celebrity crush...LOL!

8.) I bought Clay Aiken's album, and I LIKE IT!

9.) I want nine children....**Note: I've always wanted 9 children. I've been saying that since I was 11 or so...Ask my mum...LOL!**

10.) I loved Troy...

11.) I love the cartoon, "Fairly Odd Parents".

12.) I'm still crushin' on this guy I liked some two years ago...and I didn't see him for an entire year...during which I HATED ALL GUYS...But yet he doesn't give a shit about me...so...go figure...**Shrugs**

That's it for now...

Originally posted by HeartBreaker91@Nov 10 2004, 12:18 AM
Here's a few of mine...

1.) I love older men (who are young at heart) with breath taking eyes, sexy bubble butts, and a smile that could make you melt like butta...OH! And he has to have a sense of humor...

2.) I think about sex 24/7 (well not 24 hours, more like 23 hours and 45 mins...LOL :lol: ) and I'm a girl... :ph34r: :lol:

3.) I spend way too much damn time on this Forum...LOL...It's my drug of choice...

4.) I used to prefer just Africian American men...but um now...I prefer Australians, British, and African American guys...LOL...

5.) I hate Winter...and I hate snow...Too much death...and too much cold shit on the ground that should just go away...**Note: I prefer sitting inside with a nice cup of Java, next to the fire place, looking out as the snow falls softly to the ground. It's nice to look at from inside a comfy place, but um...yea...**

6.) If I ever find those men who came up with the bright idea for "Girls Gone Wild" Imma gonna beat the shit out of them...

7.) Michael Jackson was my first celebrity crush...LOL!

8.) I bought Clay Aiken's album, and I LIKE IT!

9.) I want nine children....**Note: I've always wanted 9 children. I've been saying that since I was 11 or so...Ask my mum...LOL!**

10.) I loved Troy...

11.) I love the cartoon, "Fairly Odd Parents".

12.) I'm still crushin' on this guy I liked some two years ago...and I didn't see him for an entire year...during which I HATED ALL GUYS...But yet he doesn't give a shit about me...so...go figure...**Shrugs**

That's it for now...
wow Heartbreaker, that's a lot of confessions :yes: :flowers:

I'm actually seeing a really nice guy finally and I feel nothing for him. And I think he knows it or either he is just to dam quiet.

Originally posted by loner@Nov 10 2004, 03:52 AM
I'm actually seeing a really nice guy finally and I feel nothing for him. And I think he knows it or either he is just to dam quiet.
Hmm...

- I bought N'sync's "Celebrity" Album, because of the song Pop...which I didn't even like until I saw MJ make his "Surprise" appearence on the VMAs with them... :lol:

- Oh and I also bought LMP's solo record :chained...which is now broken and in the trash **After that stupid ass statement she made in that Australian Interview...I had enough**

- I'm 19 and still love watching Disney Movies, My favorite is Sleeping Beauty

- I saw the live action version of Peter Pan three times in the movie theater and CRIED EVERY TIME!

- I'm madly in love with the following men...Michael Jackson (BIG DUH! right there), Darren Hayes **Swoons**, and Johnny Depp (GRRRRRR baby...)

- I'm probably gonna see "Finding Neverland" three or more times.

- I hate school.

- I hate smoking.

- W. Bush pisses me off.

- I hate how I look.

- I love it when people think I'm a Bitch, because that just means I'm assertive and I know what I want (which has pissed a lot of people off). Men who are driven, ruthless, and assertive are called smart and/or brillant, but a woman who does the same things are called a Bitch...so hey if that's a bad thing...oh well...
I'm a BAD BAD GIRL... :innocent: :devil: :ph34r:

- Oh and I don't give a :censored: what others think about me...They don;t like me for me, then they can just go Piss Off... :imbad

Originally posted by HeartBreaker91@Nov 10 2004, 03:24 PM
- I bought N'sync's "Celebrity" Album, because of the song Pop...which I didn't even like until I saw MJ make his "Surprise" appearence on the VMAs with them... :lol:

- Oh and I also bought LMP's solo record :chained

- I saw the live action version of Peter Pan three times in the movie theater and CRIED EVERY TIME!

- I'm madly in love with the following men...Michael Jackson (BIG DUH! right there), Darren Hayes **Swoons**, and Johnny Depp...

- I hate school.

- I hate smoking.

- W. Bush pisses me off.

- I hate how I look.

- I love it when people think I'm a Bitch, because that just means I'm assertive and I know what I want (which has pissed a lot of people off). Men who are driven, ruthless, and assertive are called smart and/or brillant, but a woman who does the same things are called a Bitch...so hey if that's a bad thing...oh well...
I'm a BAD BAD Girl... :devil: :ph34r:
Right on bout the smoking!!!

Originally posted by HeartBreaker91@Nov 10 2004, 12:24 PM

- Oh and I also bought LMP's solo record :chained...which is now broken and in the trash **After that stupid ass statement she made in that Australian Interview...I had enough**

- I'm madly in love with the following men...Michael Jackson (BIG DUH! right there), Darren Hayes **Swoons**, and Johnny Depp (GRRRRRR baby...)

- I hate school.

- I hate smoking.

- W. Bush pisses me off.

- I hate how I look.

I'm a BAD BAD GIRL... :innocent: :devil: :ph34r:

- Oh and I don't give a :censored: what others think about me...They don;t like me for me, then they can just go Piss Off... :imbad
u go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I confess that I get sad and depressed real quick, the only things that can make me feel better are Cassandra and listenin to MJ Songs.

Originally posted by HeartBreaker91@Nov 10 2004, 12:18 AM
I hate Winter...and I hate snow...Too much death...and too much cold shit on the ground that should just go away...**Note: I prefer sitting inside with a nice cup of Java, next to the fire place, looking out as the snow falls softly to the ground.  It's nice to look at from inside a comfy place, but um...yea...**
I absolutely LOVE winter!

I mean, yeah it sucks when you're freezing outside, but the snowmen, the snow angels and the Christmas music is awesome...

I also like how Autumn leads up to it. *Happy sigh*

I swear, if Winter was a guy, I'd marry him.

Confession: I get pissed over the littlest things. I would turn into the Hulk if someone takes one of my post-it notes, but if someone I don't know borrows $5 and never gives it back, that's okay.

...and this leads me into another confession:
I LOVE POST-ITS!

post-it-notes_yellow.jpg

I had decorated my locker with them earlier this year.

:huh: :rofl:

I am officially stalking my first high school boy: Lorenzo Morelli, the Italian Foreign Exchange Student Senior...kid. Hottie Alert! *pants*

Originally posted by loner@Nov 10 2004, 12:52 AM
Well that confession was a complete waste cuz I found out that he has been going out with another 14 years younger the next nights after he goes out with me.

So that relation is over with and I don't know whether to be happy or mad about it.

Originally posted by loner@Nov 12 2004, 04:58 PM
Well that confession was a complete waste cuz I found out that he has been going out with another 14 years younger the next nights after he goes out with me.

So that relation is over with and I don't know whether to be happy or mad about it.
it sounds like 2 me that ur better off without him!!!

Originally posted by mjguilds2003@Nov 12 2004, 07:31 PM

:huh: :rofl:

I am officially stalking my first high school boy: Lorenzo Morelli, the Italian Foreign Exchange Student Senior...kid. Hottie Alert! *pants*
AWWW DORNA IS STALKING! :wild:

Get his juice box!
And take pictures!

-Wingy

Confession: I think I mentioned this, I can't remmeber. I felt up the saxophone of the guy I stalked (I opened his instrument case in band when he was gone).
That was two years ago...and still shows no sign of getting a life.

Originally posted by WiNgFoOt@Nov 13 2004, 02:52 PM
AWWW DORNA IS STALKING! :wild:

Get his juice box!
And take pictures!

-Wingy

Confession: I think I mentioned this, I can't remmeber. I felt up the saxophone of the guy I stalked (I opened his instrument case in band when he was gone).
That was two years ago...and still shows no sign of getting a life.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'll steal his Italian Motorcycle helmet :devil:
I actually think he knows to be careful around me (check out the Embarassing Moments thread :lol: )

Back