Things you wish MJ did in his career!

If I were to list all of the things I wish that MJ could've done in his career, I'd be typing all night long. But more than anything, I'd just like to have seen either one of these things happen:

1.) Perform that first show of This Is It. The fans could have been able to see him perform at least once more and Michael could've proven to the skeptics that he was still the King.

2.) Retire peacefully and see his own children grow up.

He really needed a better accountant or something.
He was spending money like he had unlimited funds.

He said that himself. He had no idea what was in his accounts at the later years.

Why are some fans so obsessed about how Michael handled his money? That was his business

performed a duet with bruno mars, maybe a mash up of monkey business and bruno's 'gorilla' would have been great in my opinion, performed the first this is it show as mentioned above. it meant so much to michael getting back out on that stage after so many years.. he was suppose to tour for invincible in 2001 but because of 9/11 it unfortunately never happened :( presented fans with some recording footage. maybe a movie of his life, like a career retrospective including unseen performances.. hospital visits, appearances in schools he visited in the 80's etc. released short films for hn, ktf and she drives me wild, i wish he never met conrad murray, i wish tom sneddon was never born, i wish he stayed living in ireland with his children.. i could go on all day but you get my points. i love you michael, and i miss you more with each day that goes by. sleep tight

Why are some fans so obsessed about how Michael handled his money? That was his business

Well, seeing as how he was in debt, I would say fans would want him to manage his finances better.

Reactions: xam
- Thriller World Tour.
- 1995 One Night Only show.
- More live vocals on the HIStory Tour.
- Act and direct movies.
- MTV Unplugged.
- More performances in the awards shows.
- Sing the US Anthem and perform again at Superbowls.
- This Is It World Tour.
- Duets with Bruno Mars, Beyonce, Bon Jovi.
- Tour Latin America.
- Retire successfully and peacefully.
- Write another autobiography after 2005.
- A surprise conference were reporters, press, media, etc, apologize for everything they have said/written about him, live, worldwide.
- Design and sell costumes, perfumes, become a business man.
- Candidate for President.
- Visit my country, Costa Rica.

A surprise conference were reporters, press, media, etc, apologize for everything they have said/written about him, live, worldwide.

They will never ever do that

* took an unreleased Jackson 5 song/demo and made it into a duet

Oh my gooooooooood that would've honestly been the best ****ing thing ever :O Reminds me of that ad he did where he sings along with a little MJ !

Can you imagine that though. An 11 year old Michael Jackson singing with himself 40 years in the future. That would've made headlines for sure. A shortfilm with both the young and old MJ ? Woah.

I honestly wish he did one This is It show and that it was filmed... then at the end just before he "flies off" he invites his kids onstage and as the audience is cheering MJ just before he goes home, he just stands there with his children and stares into the crowd. The King has finally returned to his rightful place.

Since it was filmed, they could release that in theatres and show MJ at his fullest potential - even if he was half a century old ! That and, of course, an album :)

i think top of my list would be to move back to neverland (not a career move i know) It would mean he was truly at peace and could let go of the the s*** he went through before

Perform the Triumph album Live with his brothers.

I would've love for him to perform some of the songs he either never did live or hadn't did live like Who's Lovin You, I Can't Help It, PYT, Leave Me Alone, keep The Faith, This Time Around, Smile, Childhood, Superfly Sister, You Are MY Life, Butterflies, One More Chance

i think top of my list would be to move back to neverland (not a career move i know) It would mean he was truly at peace and could let go of the the s*** he went through before

Yeh but after the raid in 2003 michael said it didnt feel like a home anymore so i understand why he left neverland

:eek:fftopic:
I wish he never did the commercial for Pepsi where he was burned

* able to do the HBO 1995 special.*performed at an award show in the 2000s Post trial supporting new music.
That would've been great, wouldn't it? I remember all the rumours everytime a big awards show was coming up about whether MJ would be there, would he perform etc. And then there was that whole WMA 06 disaster which I personally witnessed and which still pisses me off to this day. I hated to see MJ getting used to create hype only to be thrown under the bus. But that's another story for another day. - An out-of-the-blue surprise performance at something like The Grammy's or VMA's would've been epic. Crowds went crazy for MJ, just look at the reaction he got at the WMA 06 or the 2003 BET James Brown tribute. But I think MJ's self-esteem and confidence as a performer and a public figure took a serious knock after the trial. He always seemed genuinely surprised and humbled by the crowd adulation at things like TII press conference and WMA 06. Sad, really.... he was Michael ****ing Jackson. But how much can one human being be expected to endure before it starts to get to them??

Last edited:
This is completely different but I wish he had appeared on a popular sitcom. He had a sense of humor that people didn't get to see and I think it would have been funny to see him like do a special guest appearance as himself and how the characters of the show act around him. I l know he did the variety shows when he was younger but I am thinking like Seinfeld etc.

i REALLY hate that he didn't even do the singing voice.
It bothers me. I don't care why it was done that way, it simply shouldn't have.

But otherwise, great episode it was.

Yeah, I know the singin voice in the Simpsons episode was Kipp Lennon. Too bad but Michael was legally not allowed to sing in the production of another company.

Why was that, tho?
I bet a lot of people might have thought it was him singing badly or something.

He also didn't sing in the California Raisons commercial. There's gotta be more to it than that.

I forever prefer Michael actually singing Lisa It's Your Birthday :D

They should remix the episode audio and use this.

Why was that, tho?
I bet a lot of people might have thought it was him singing badly or something.

He also didn't sing in the California Raisons commercial. There's gotta be more to it than that.

Why does there have to be more to it? If Michael was legally not allowed to provide his vocals then he was not. It wasn't even officially admitted until 1998 that he co-wrote Do The Bartman and that he provided his speaking voice to the episode. In the credits he's listed under the pseudo-name Jay John Smith. And for Do The Bartman only Bryan Loren is credited (even though Michael co-wrote it) and for Lisa It's Your Birthday "W.A. Mozart" is credited.

Yep, it's a shame if people think it's him singing in the episode, because it doesn't sound good. But I think by now many people know the story. And most of those who know Jay John Smith is Michael also know that the singing voice is not him, but Kipp Lennon.

Me too i was bummed out when i realised it wasnt him singing in that episode

The reason he couldn&#8217;t use his singing voice on Simpsons and California raisin is because of contract with Pepsi that for endorsement purposes he could only sing on Pepsi related projects.. Of course excluding his own projects for his career.</SPAN>

I wish he had never accepted the deal with AEG. I knew it was bad news from the moment I heard of it - the hype, everything - I knew the pressure they were putting on him to get as much money as they could from him. I never imagined he'd die but I knew it was too much for him and just bad news overall

Well to add to the list I put in a week or so ago, there is about a 12 page list of things I would have liked to see him do.. They were his deams!!

For those who know what I'm talking about, I'm sure you're with me on that one. :(

Why does there have to be more to it? If Michael was legally not allowed to provide his vocals then he was not. It wasn't even officially admitted until 1998 that he co-wrote Do The Bartman and that he provided his speaking voice to the episode. In the credits he's listed under the pseudo-name Jay John Smith. And for Do The Bartman only Bryan Loren is credited (even though Michael co-wrote it) and for Lisa It's Your Birthday "W.A. Mozart" is credited.

Yep, it's a shame if people think it's him singing in the episode, because it doesn't sound good. But I think by now many people know the story. And most of those who know Jay John Smith is Michael also know that the singing voice is not him, but Kipp Lennon.

Kipp Lennon also voiced MJ's signing voice in The Jacksons An American Dream & in The Flintstone Kids

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ih4tBBiPTc?

Last edited:
From my side, the thing Michael could have done in his career, is to (at least once) Hug or Shake hands with me.:D
*Dumb Idea I know :hysterical::hysterical:

Back