Thinking about suicide...

Please chasnya i worked a day with Mjj on tii Hwe would not want you to end it In your next life youll face sane WALL,,,,,please talk to a copuncellor as your friends here suggested,,best wishes ,john
pleas read autobiography of a yogi!!!!

That was very rude. Then do it. MJ will be proud:D:yes:

No, what's rude is forcing your religious dogma about burning in hell on someone who is struggling with suicidal thoughts. Narrow-minded people like you are exactly what MJ hated, so don't even talk about what he would feel.

No, what's rude is forcing your religious dogma about burning in hell on someone who is struggling with suicidal thoughts. Narrow-minded people like you are exactly what MJ hated, so don't even talk about what he would feel.

I agree!!!

*hugs* Chanya.. you know I love you girl!!! :hug:

That was very rude. Then do it. MJ will be proud:D:yes:

First, glad to hear you are doing okay now Chanya.

I know I have no right to come into this thread but a friend of mine here on the forums directed me to it.

Judging by the sadistic :D and :yes: smilies that you meant your statement as a joke. But I have to ask, are you serious? Even if that was a joke in terrible taste, you should never, ever say something like that. Why should you care what someone believes in? It's their own brain and their own mind, they are free to do as they wish. I personally am not religious, are you actually going to tell me to kill myself because of that?

Even if you are religious, I've learned in school that some Christians believe in trying to convert others to stop them from going to hell. In no way am I trying to say your future but your creator (be it God or a supernatural spirit) wont take it well that you denied someone entry into your religion.

The fact that you would take pleasure in someone else ending their own life because of a disagreement on religious terms is quite disgusting. Just let them live their own life happily.

The last part 'MJ will be proud'. I have few words to say about that statement, I think you can figure whats wrong with that yourself.

Im not a mod, though I may be acting in an overly harsh way. I feel that since June 25th this forum has gone ever so slightly sour in minor areas and I want to help clean it up. So im going to leave this thread with my words deep inside it and alert a mod. Wether they see your comment differently is their call but I want them to see it at least. Joke or not, telling someone to kill themselves is so very evil. How would you feel if you were on the brink of ending your own life, only for someone to come along and try and make you do it. Before you can understand someone you first have to walk in their shoes.

Last edited:
This is the SUPPORT FORUM, and if there are those posting in here who are not offering support, I suggest you do NOT post here.

This will NOT degenerate into a discussion of religions here. MJJC is a very diverse board, and among our members there is a variety of religious beliefs. We are not all the same in that. A person's religion can guide that person's life, and that is fine. It is entirely inappropriate here to suggest that a particular religion (or non-religion, for those who are atheists) is the only right way to believe.

This is a serious thread, with serious concerns. I will now clean the thread. Please do not quote the offending posts in your own posts. Thank you.

Victoria

Thank you Victoria :)

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Everyone, this is the place to offer comfort and support. We will not be engaging in religious debates here. Please leave this trend alone, now.

Chanya, I wish you all the best. There is a lot of love here, and I hope it's helped you.

I think the first step you already took by sharing and asking for help, my cousin didn't make a choice he just called everyone in the family and had a normal how you doing in the start of his rapping career.

So your making the right choice by talking about it and sharing and seeking help from other's that can understand how you feel.

I would suggest seeking a suicide out reach program that will help you with the next step, someone will call you during the week and check on you to make sure your okay.

I can understand a little of how you may feel and life can be stressful it's true, but I know GOD is proud of you for asking for help and he see you moving forward in the direction he wants you to go.

I would say speak with your family if your ready for that step, that would help you stay focus and your family will check on you and make sure your okay and feeling okay.

Find something you love

What do you enjoy doing or would love to do and that bring you joy and happiness in your life.

How about drawing are you artist.

Do you love creating and taking pictures.

Designing clothing

How about video games (which is a great way to get your mind of stressful issues)

Spending time with cousins or friends.

How about window shopping ( I love doing that when I don't have the money)

Treating yourself to a lady day.

Watching a funny movie.

How about starting a blog about something your passionate about or about helping other's to deal with an issue your dealing with right now.

Reading a good book.

The object is to keep your mind busy from thinking about it, I also suggest staying away from negative people that will not understand how your feeling.

It's okay to talk to GOD if you start to feel stress, trust me his listening and reaching out to you.

"Tomorrow bring new beginnings"

Learn to enjoy the simple things in life that bring you joy.

Wow Chanya... I've only been away for a few days...
I hope you're doing better! really try to find a good councelor, it doesn't have to feel like this! counceling is helping me trumendously!!!
Good you're still with us!

I personally believe every Michael Jackson fan is sooooo needed in this world!

Back