This Estate, this Estate šŸ¤¦šŸæā€ā™‚ļø

Lol. This can't be real. šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

I was sceptical back in 2009. But I have come to the conclusion that the estate is not and never was acting in the interest of Michael's legacy or his children's...

wtf is this shit..

when you think it can't get more worse, the estate comes around the corner with another shockingly stupid idea.

I'm confused, what is this supposed to be?
It's some weird ass toy that's going for $2990. Apparently this type of shit is considered an "art collectable" and some of those toys can cost up to $3600 lol.

Me and a friend sighed and got a good laugh out of this! However, we are both not here for it! Especially at that price. Here is more information about "Tud!" In the original post, that's not the official one, Tud Duck For MJ. Lol! But the same difference in our eyes. While I feel the message is heartfelt, I think it's a reach to compare Michaels's musical story to that of Tud's (the ugly duckling.) P.S. They aren't saying MJ is ugly. The rollout for Tud is popping, tho! He got a video on Instagram and everything! Also, he is the size of a mini lamp! Michael Duckson! Sorry, I have to laugh to keep from crying. The estate stays giving us stuff that (we) fans and the general public don't want as well. Also, I think Mike Tyson is to blame! Lol! He has a pic with his Tud, and he's holding a newspaper that says, "Who's next?" Well, next was Michael. šŸ˜Ŗ Official MJ TUD Information: https://tudtoy.com/jackson-collection/

I will never buy anything that says "king of pop", so it doesn't matter, but this really is on another level of shit. I don't even know what it's meant to be.

Interaction details​

d-1.svg

Do not disassemble
ā€
the duck

:ROFLMAO:

I just noticed it's Michael Jacksonā„¢, lol.

I guess you can't blame them - they've seen Funko sell the same garbage and generate $1.3 billion per year, and they thought "anybody can do that, let's have a go".

It does bring shame onto the UK though.

I just noticed it's Michael Jacksonā„¢, lol.

I guess you can't blame them - they've seen Funko sell the same garbage and generate $1.3 billion per year, and they thought "anybody can do that, let's have a go".

It does bring shame onto the UK though.

At least funko looks a little like Michael Jackson and it's not expensive.

But I agree, the manufacturing conditions are atrocious!

Hey, if someoneā€™s ready to pay $2990 for a duck that just has the words ā€King of Popā€ written on it and Michaelā€™s children and his mom and some charities get money for itā€¦.go for it!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I wouldnā€™t but ā€¦.šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

It's the message i find hard to digest. The Tyson one is fun as is the PMT one. I notice the others ...It is all starting to look a bit FNAF.
But the 'ugly duckling' message as explained in Tyson's one. That's when i got it I suppose. That message does not seem right for m does it?

It's the message i find hard to digest. The Tyson one is fun as is the PMT one. I notice the others ...It is all starting to look a bit FNAF.
But the 'ugly duckling' message as explained in Tyson's one. That's when i got it I suppose. That message does not seem right for m does it?
There is no message. It's a flipping duck. King of Pop Duck. Jam! Consume you mindless sheeps.

There is no message. It's a flipping duck. King of Pop Duck. Jam! Consume you mindless sheeps.
Why Talking to me like that for Mr ?
M always had a message in HIS music. So... usually we expect to see one when it comes to art being made.
For the record though i don't see Tyson as an ugly ducking .. He is quite handsome.

Michael used the Beatles music for commercials, the Estate uses Michaels name for consumer products.
It's not that different, isn't it?
Beatles songs suddenly became fodder for commercials and advertisements, a lucrative move by Jackson that McCartney condemned in 1989.

Speaking of the Estateā€¦.I just read that they supposedly said in the lawsuit about the rights being sold to Sony that ā€Katherine has made $55 million since 2009 so she can pay her own lawyer costsā€ and that she gets a monthly allowance of $160,000. While $55 million and $160,000/month seems a LOT for us average folksā€¦ā€¦.Wasnā€™t Katherine supposed to get HALF of the Estate?!!! The Estate has made probably about $2 BILLION dollars by nowā€¦.so HOW has Katherine gotten only $55 million in the past 15 years??!!!!!!!!! I mean, the Estate pretty much shouldā€™ve been debt free right after thr This Is It film. $160,000/month is a little over $1 million a year, so thatā€™s probably just some of the interest the money brings in each year. Something doesnā€™t add up! I mean, I understand that it probably isnā€™t a good idea to give all the money at once because they probably are better at managing it. But stillā€¦..$55 million out of BILLIONS, when she is entitled to HALF of the moneyā€¦.and them NOT paying her legal costsā€¦..that doesnā€™t sound right. That sounds fishy. šŸ˜³šŸ¤” She owns HALF of the whole Estate!!!!! So why isnā€™t she getting money for legal fees?!!!

Speaking of the Estateā€¦.I just read that they supposedly said in the lawsuit about the rights being sold to Sony that ā€Katherine has made $55 million since 2009 so she can pay her own lawyer costsā€ and that she gets a monthly allowance of $160,000. While $55 million and $160,000/month seems a LOT ā€¦ā€¦.Wasnā€™t Katherine supposed to get HALF of the Estate?!!! The Estate has made probably about $2 BILLION dollars by nowā€¦.so HOW has Katherine gotten only $55 million in the past 15 years??!!!!!!!!! I mean, the Estate pretty much shouldā€™ve been debt free right after thr This Is It film. $160,000/month is a little over $1 million a year, so thatā€™s probably just some of the interest the money brings in each year. Something doesnā€™t add up! I mean, I understand that it probably isnā€™t a good idea to give all the money at once because they probably are better at managing it. But stillā€¦..$55 million out of BILLIONS, when she is entitled to HALF of the moneyā€¦.and them NOT paying her legal costsā€¦..that doesnā€™t sound right. That sounds fishy. šŸ˜³šŸ¤” She owns HALF of the whole Estate!!!!!
Iirc, the kids got 40% split between them, charities get 20% and Katherine gets 40%. Once she passes, I think her 40% is supposed to go to Michael's kids. Legal stuff is not my superpower, lol, but that was my understanding.

Maths is also not my superpower. I have no idea what 40% of Michael's earnings over the last 15 years would add up to.

Iirc, the kids got 40% split between them, charities get 20% and Katherine gets 40%. Once she passes, I think her 40% is supposed to go to Michael's kids. Legal stuff is not my superpower, lol, but that was my understanding.

Maths is also not my superpower. I have no idea what 40% of Michael's earnings over the last 15 years would add up to.
Didnā€™t the charities get 20%ā€¦the executors 10%ā€¦and the rest is diveded half and half between Katherine and the kids? So 70% for them. That would make 35% for Katherine ALONE. And yes, once she dies, the kids get her share. And if I remember correctly, the kids only get full access to their share once they are 40 years old. Before that, they gradually get access, starting from the age of 25, if I remember correctly.

So basically, I think Bigiā€™s theory is a bit flawedā€¦because if the Estate would pay for Katherineā€™s legal fees:..thatā€™s not away from their money. Katherine has a right to 35% of the whole Estate and clearly $55 millions in 15 years ainā€™t it! And apparently NONE of them have gotten their money yet if the trusts have not been funded!!!! That really got me concerned!!!! Out if the $2 billionā€¦not ONE CENT has been paid into the trusts that are for Micharlā€™s mom and his kids!!! But they are selling all the assets?!!! They sold the Sony ATV catalogue (that Michael literally fought to own until death) for $900 million. And we have heard about the IRS tax thing SINCE 2009!!!! WHY HAS THAT NOT BEEN DEALT WITH YET?!!!! After FIFTEEN years?!!!!! So even if MJ wouldā€™ve had $450 million debt when he died. Even if they paid $700 million for the IRSā€¦..even after all THATā€¦.Katherine STILL would be entitled to get almost $300 MILLION. Like I said, hearing that the trusts have NOT been funded scares meā€¦.If someone was meanā€¦theyā€™d sell everythingā€¦.all the assetsā€¦.not fund the trustsā€¦crash the Estateā€¦and MJā€™s kids and mom would be left with no money. If that ever happensā€¦.then we know MJā€™s death wasnā€™t just neglicence after all and know whoā€™s behind it. Iā€™m not into conspiracy theories and Iā€™ve been fine with the Estate so far and think theyā€™ve fone a good job. But hearing the trusts have NOT been funded and how little Katherine (and because of that, I would assume the kids too) has gottenā€¦.that seriously concerns me. šŸ¤”

Didnā€™t the charities get 20%ā€¦the executors 10%ā€¦and the rest is diveded half and half between Katherine and the kids?
Ngl, I don't remember seeing this but I'm no expert and it's not a story I've paid a huge amount of attention to so I'm not gonna say you're wrong. I've only ever seen the 40% / 40% / 20% thing. But it's not something I've studied.

So 70% for them. That would make 35% for Katherine ALONE. And yes, once she dies, the kids get her share. And if I remember correctly, the kids only get full access to their share once they are 40 years old. Before that, they gradually get access, starting from the age of 25, if I remember correctly.
Yeah, my understanding is the kids get access to their money in gradual stages which makes loads of sense. Family arguments about the terms of Michael's will isn't something I've ever been able to get my head around. I usually avoid it, tbh. Perhaps someone will come along who understands this stuff better.

Back