'THIS IS IT' - exactly same as "I NEVER HEARD" sang by Safire in 1991?

+1

Good post. Enjoy the song for what it is - new material from the man we love. Will anyone ever be satisfieD?

No, of course we will never be satisfeid, because our hero is dead!
Why are some of you acting like this?
It's not like we attack Michael, we don't like the way Sony is handling stuff, that's all....
Let's just stay nice to eachother, please?
We're all fans, so in our hearts we're all the same, right?

PS. I am indeed curious if he wanted to perform this song on his shows, does anyone know about this?

I'm not going to lie...I LOVE the song! lol Idc who what where when why and how this was released etc. I am glad I get to hear Michael's voice and a new song. its as though he is talking to us from the dead or something..I love it. lol

and I like Michael's piano version better than safire... lol

No, of course we will never be satisfeid, because our hero is dead!
Why are some of you acting like this?
It's not like we attack Michael, we don't like the way Sony is handling stuff, that's all....
Let's just stay nice to eachother, please?
We're all fans, so in our hearts we're all the same, right?

PS. I am indeed curious if he wanted to perform this song on his shows, does anyone know about this?

yeah!
did anyone say they hate Michael's singing and voice in it? not that I heard!
we are complaining on SONY because they are getting OLD trying to play it smart! they think we're all stupid..

hell, even MJ protested against Sony, why can't we.. they never change

yeah!
did anyone say they hate Michael's singing and voice in it? not that I heard!
we are complaining on SONY because they are getting OLD trying to play it smart! they think we're all stupid..

hell, even MJ protested against Sony, why can't we.. they never change

surely the movie cant let us down now? i hope Sony gets it right for once... ~

I think it's very nice, especially the "least orchestrated" version. I also love the harmonising by the brothers.

Reminds me of my high school years. :clapping:

surely the movie cant let us down now? i hope Sony gets it right for once... ~

I hope so too and I just wanna see Michael's face and hear him sing..
but to me it's kinda just lucky for sony that they got the rights to the video isn't it? or.. I'm not sure but I thought they won the rights to it (paid the most)? correct me if I'm wrong, please.
I see this video more as a MJ project then sony project..
well hopefully they don't fool around with this video because it's so important to all of us

but to me it's kinda just lucky for sony that they got the rights to the video isn't it? or.. I'm not sure but I thought they won the rights to it (paid the most)? correct me if I'm wrong, please.
well hopefully they don't fool around with this video because it's so important to all of us

yeah! i was reading the review of the movie today and the critic said he watched it twice because it was so moving and good ~ im so excited now, really!!! ~

this is Safire talking about THIS IS IT:

http://www.accesshollywood.com/micha..._video_1166449

Back