This is it extended version - release?

I hope that they show more footage eventually, I'm dying to see the Will You Be There and Dirty Diana rehearsals.

Yeah, I generally have mixed feelings about the film itself. Although I am very interested in the creation of the show, and those rehearsals (Dirty Diana anyway) are pretty much basic run throughs which would be interesting to see.

I really enjoyed the rehearsals from June 23rd and 24th. And early on. The periods in between, I find less pleasant.

Yeah, I generally have mixed feelings about the film itself. Although I am very interested in the creation of the show, and those rehearsals (Dirty Diana anyway) are pretty much basic run throughs which would be interesting to see.
I don't really like watching the film either because most of the footage we see of MJ is him high on Ephedrine, but the band and some of the live vocals shown are great. Those are mainly what I want to see.

I don't really like watching the film either because most of the footage we see of MJ is him high on Ephedrine, but the band and some of the live vocals shown are great. Those are mainly what I want to see.
is this confirmed!?

Back