This is it extended version - release?

Did MJ also rehearse Dangerous and Dirty Diana? - Or only band and dancers?

Seems weird that if MJ rehearsed Dangerous on both 23rd and 24th they left it out completely...

A shame he did not rehearse MITM or HTW these days. - MJ singing those live at the age of 50 would be great. - His vocals on Human Nature was amoung his best ever - so if he rehearsed live like he mostly did I would love to see/hear Heal The World and Man in the Mirror !! - Also Dirty Diana...

Seems weird that if MJ rehearsed Dangerous on both 23rd and 24th they left it out completely...

A shame he did not rehearse MITM or HTW these days. - MJ singing those live at the age of 50 would be great. - His vocals on Human Nature was amoung his best ever - so if he rehearsed live like he mostly did I would love to see/hear Heal The World and Man in the Mirror !! - Also Dirty Diana...

There's actually a short clip of June 24th Dangerous in the trailer & TV spot.. there are some photo's from the June 23rd rehearsal also! as for Dirty Diana i think he rehearsed it at the forum & on June 23rd! there's also a photo i believe is DD where Michael is wearing sunglasses and the red lion shirt.. i'll try and find the photo. He may have rehearsed MITM on June 23rd, but the photo that could be this song is unconfirmed.. and he definitely rehearsed Heal The World.. i think it was at the forum like the other's.. could have performed it on June 18th or 23rd though

Dangerous

June 23rd
dangeroustii.jpg

June 24th:
spkv3c.png

We really have to get more footage soon !!!

Can't wait for a 10 year anniversary edition....

Looks so amazing !!

'Dirty Diana'
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e...undtrack-Booklet2-21_zps8b8a808d.jpg~original http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e...undtrack-Booklet3-21_zps59be9079.jpg~original

'Dangerous'
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e162/Zakk_Bates/mj372410_zps2c1d0953.jpg~original

And an alternate 'I Just Can't Stop Loving You'
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e162/Zakk_Bates/mj372210_zps4cb1d28d.jpg~original http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e...-and-Michael-Jackson_zps7c80c592.jpg~original

These are just a few examples, there are in fact 7 unseen song's:
1. Dangerous
2. Dirty Diana
3. Heal The World
4. Stranger In Moscow
5. You Are Not Alone
6. Will You Be There
7. We Are The World (band rehearsal)

It would be great to see more Man in the Mirror. I hope they have more footage of that.

Last edited:
Omg there is a full rehearsal of will you be there!!??

Omg there is a full rehearsal of will you be there!!??

Yeah, KOPV was outside the forum when Michael rehearsed it! he said it was an incredible live vocal.. saying he thought it was playback until Michael messed a few words up...

Will You Be There live !!

I just hope they do not try to edit in the vocals. - MJ messed up many times live - that's part of a live show - and it's great!

Give us Will You Be There with the messed words - do not edit vocals please !!!

And more man in the mirror too !! - Hope it's all live - like in the DWT rehearsals.

From the song's i listed i think the only song with lip syncing is 'Dangerous'! which is understandable, doesn't mean i want it any less though.. i want all 7! i love the footage of Michael watching the 'We Are The World' rehearsal with Kenny on June 24th

Yeah, KOPV was outside the forum when Michael rehearsed it! he said it was an incredible live vocal.. saying he thought it was playback until Michael messed a few words up...

KOPV? King of Pop something? I hope soooooo bad that it wasn't playbacked!! OMG I WANNA SEE IT ^%^&%*#&^%$*^&#%!!! I hate Sony for letting the fans go through this!!

Will You Be There live !!

I just hope they do not try to edit in the vocals. - MJ messed up many times live - that's part of a live show - and it's great!

Give us Will You Be There with the messed words - do not edit vocals please !!!

And more man in the mirror too !! - Hope it's all live - like in the DWT rehearsals.

Sony screws up much thing when it comes to MJ... They should sell the unedited footages for like 100 dollars each. I would definitely buy them as long as it is not edited!

They should sell the unedited footages for like 100 dollars each.

With all due respect, this is why you shouldn't be running The Estate or Sony :p

If adequate footage of this exists, I have little doubt it'll see the light of day in due course! No use quickly releasing everything and depleting the vault so soon.

^^ There is 20 boxes of videos from the rehearsals, i think in 2019 they should release a limited edition 3 disc set with the unseen rehearsals and miscellaneous footage

^^ There is 20 boxes of videos from the rehearsals, i think in 2019 they should release a limited edition 3 disc set with the unseen rehearsals and miscellaneous footage

Do you mean 20 boxes of hard drives or something? All the footage was shot digitally. But yes, 2019 would be a great year to do a re-release or something!

Maybe even go all Peter Jackson and offer an Extended Edition version for the fans. You know what? I'd love to see more footage of Michael actually discussing and developing the show too - outside of physically performing. I really love seeing footage him talking with his fellow performers, bouncing ideas back and forth, offering feedback and advise... and then discussing and developing other aspects of the show further with others around the table. We've already seen some of it and I remember rewinding those parts to rewatch hehe.

Plus, look how BADASS he looks here :cool:
CQWp8bx.jpg

I believe they were referring to hard drives, but it could be high def tapes direct from the cameras.. the visual quality of the high def footage is of a very high standard! i agree with you, it would make logical sense to celebrate Michael's vision and to show the world the entire process. ''The Masterpiece'' as Sugar-Foot referred to it. There is a big market for these performances, seeing his craft becoming a reality is a force to be reckoned with. It's clear that his genius was evident up until the very end. I wouldn't mind seeing the same rehearsals again for the already released song's, but i would like alternate days & camera angles.. i didn't really like it when they used the Jumbo Tron footage! hopefully it will be all high def next time.

So you rather would wait for ages? Okay... :p

As a matter of fact, yes actually :p

I don't want everything unreleased to be released in the decade or so after his death. It'd be really cool to be in my 30s, maybe even 40s (I'm 19 right now) and hear a new Michael Jackson song I've never heard before or see some new rehearsal/studio footage that's never seen the light of day. I can just imagine being a Beatles fan back in the 1960s, only to be 30 years older in the 1990s and finding out they're releasing three new albums full of previously unreleased songs, alternative takes and studio chatter. Not only that but the hours of new footage seen in the accompanying Anthology documentaries. Would've been a wonderful time to be a Beatles fan and it did help introduce many younger people to The Beatles.

Of course, I don't want it to spread it out so badly that we get, say, a greatest hits (ugh) with one new track... but I'd prefer it spread out over the next few decades depending on how much material The Estate/Sony has.

Why release everything so soon? There's no rush! I can be a patient man so yup, I'm actually very happy to wait :)

As a matter of fact, yes actually :p

I don't want everything unreleased to be released in the decade or so after his death. It'd be really cool to be in my 30s, maybe even 40s (I'm 19 right now) and hear a new Michael Jackson song I've never heard before or see some new rehearsal/studio footage that's never seen the light of day. I can just imagine being a Beatles fan back in the 1960s, only to be 30 years older in the 1990s and finding out they're releasing three new albums full of previously unreleased songs, alternative takes and studio chatter. Not only that but the hours of new footage seen in the accompanying Anthology documentaries. Would've been a wonderful time to be a Beatles fan and it did help introduce many younger people to The Beatles.

Of course, I don't want it to spread it out so badly that we get, say, a greatest hits (ugh) with one new track... but I'd prefer it spread out over the next few decades depending on how much material The Estate/Sony has.

Why release everything so soon? There's no rush! I can be a patient man so yup, I'm actually very happy to wait :)

You and I, my friend, will never be good business partners... :p

I can't even wait for Dangerous 25... I don't have the patience when it comes to new material. Especially when it's about This Is It!

You and I, my friend, will never be good business partners... :p

I can't even wait for Dangerous 25... I don't have the patience when it comes to new material. Especially when it's about This Is It!

HEHEHE I'm very much excited for Dangerous 25 as well! ...I just have other things keeping me occupied in the meanwhile! (namely all the amazing films coming out this year :D)

I'm not excited about Dangerous 25 unless we get 8 never before heard tracks & a concert Blu-Ray. Back to This Is It, i think the unseen performances should be released collectively for the 10th anniversary!

I could be the only one here but I'm not gone on the idea of releasing something to coincide with the anniversary of the man's death. Maybe just me, but I don't think they ever did it for Lennon or Elvis or the like. It would leave a bad taste in my mouth buying something promoted by his anniversary for people to make money from. I buy everything but this wouldn't be my idea of honouring the man.

I'm not excited about Dangerous 25 unless we get 8 never before heard tracks & a concert Blu-Ray. Back to This Is It, i think the unseen performances should be released collectively for the 10th anniversary!

*come announcement day*
"7?! ONLY 7 SONGS?!?!? SONY AND THE ESTATE ARE USELESS RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!" :p

I could be the only one here but I'm not gone on the idea of releasing something to coincide with the anniversary of the man's death. Maybe just me, but I don't think they ever did it for Lennon or Elvis or the like. It would leave a bad taste in my mouth buying something promoted by his anniversary for people to make money from. I buy everything but this wouldn't be my idea of honouring the man.

I certainly don't want a project to be released coinciding with the anniversary of his death (well, maybe a free 'tribute project' or something I wouldn't mind as much, but one for commercial/monetary means I absolutely would).

I'm not against them releasing a product coinciding with the anniversary of This Is It's release or a major concert date for that tour.

They could say that it's the anniversary of This Is It.

Sorry for pushing this up, but does anyone have ANY clue whether we will see more material from "This is it"?
Originally, I thought the 10th anniversary would be the latest.

Or do you think more scenes will never ever be seen, because something was "off" which they might want to keep hiding?

Sorry for pushing this up, but does anyone have ANY clue whether we will see more material from "This is it"?
Originally, I thought the 10th anniversary would be the latest.

Or do you think more scenes will never ever be seen, because something was "off" which they might want to keep hiding?
A 10th anniversary edition was planned but was canceled due to Leaving Neverland.

Back