This Is It -Helsinki, Finland

Laura.L.

Proud Member
Attention all those who live in the surrounding areas of Helsinki:

There'll be promotion for the movie in Tennispalatsi on Monday 28.9.2009. There are three girls handing out flyers (I'm one of them ;)) and three guys dancing to a Michael-medley at least once every hour.

So if you're still pondering on whether you should buy your tickets online or from the theater, I suggest you come to buy them from Tennispalatsi. :D Feel free to come and say hello if you feel like it! We'll be there all day.

Hope to see you there!

:moonwalk

Oh cool! I have to buy them online though, can't make it to Helsinki on Monday :(

I'll probably try to get tickets online but I might drop by sometime during the day!

Btw, anyone knows where MJ had The History Tour in 1997 in Helsinki?
Maybe someday (when I'll have free time :/) I'll visit Helsinki.
I think It would be interesting to follow in MJ's footsteps.

When the time will come...
Have nice and touching impressions from movie,
to all fans in Finland!:)

edit

DiOz: Mike held two concerts in Helsinki, Finland on the 24th and 26th of August 1997 at the Olympic stadium. A total of 91109 people saw him perform, breaking a record previously held by (I think) Tina Turner.

Good to know!
Kiitos!

@ Laura.L.
Nice pictures!

Last edited:
I had to buy my ticket online since I couldn't be in Helsinki on Monday. I hope it went well though. :)

DiOz: Mike held two concerts in Helsinki, Finland on the 24th and 26th of August 1997 at the Olympic stadium. A total of 91109 people saw him perform, breaking a record previously held by (I think) Tina Turner.

I had to buy my ticket online since I couldn't be in Helsinki on Monday. I hope it went well though. :)

It did, thank you :) A few pics from Monday:

The guys perfoming

IMG_2168.jpg

IMG_2170.jpg

IMG_2204.jpg

People lining up for tickets

IMG_2171.jpg

Promotion

IMG_2192.jpg

Me & Michael

IMG_2162.jpg

Back