This Is It - Movie meetup for Aussies

Yyeh i go to fawkner to stay at my dads sometimes,but i wont be going this weekend.

I know its so not fair! Im just thankful i was able 2 get tickets

I am disappointed -again-...I have a busy schedule and I was hoping to be able to buy tickets for the 2nd week tonight...

Hi Jess, I'm taking the train to city for the meet up. I'll meet up Kitty in Southern Cross and walk to crown. If you can't make it on Saturday, or can't go to the city, maybe I can and visit Werribee during another weekend. My workmates said I can see whales over there and I would really love to see them!

Last edited:
Whales?? in werribee??? where????

Not sure, I thought you might know better! ahah!! I'll probably try to find if the internet have anything. I'm happy to travel down to Werribee if someone could show me around! I love traveling and seing places anyway! Also, let us know when you could come to city and we can always arrange another date!

there is the zoo in Werribee. I would love to see the zoo there. Never been.
No whales in werribee though lol.

You can sometimes see whales around Apollo Bay I think.

I know you can see whales near Port Fairy, or just a past...Warrnambool?

Werribee Zoo! I love that zoo, so good!
I use to think Melbourne Zoo was great till I went to Sydney! haha

Melb Zoo is ok. Taronga Zoo not to bad. Weribee Zoo is fantastic.
Best Zoo I've been to is Auckland Zoo. Love it there.

Kes: We will go to Weribee Zoo together sometime & educate the animals on MJ hehe! I'm sure a cheetah can do the moonwalk or a meerkat.

!%/!%% Still no dates for 2nd week of showing in Sydney!!! WTF is this happening ???
Do I need to board a plane to LA to be able to see TII on its 2nd week of release?

Any Adelaide people here? I work at a hospital where there are probablyhalf the staff going to one two shows. Hey at least we are getting PANDAS. No gorillas however. Our famous Geroge died in the early 90's.

I am really really really losing patience with Sydney lately...
cant believe that I can still not buy tickets for after 4NOV....makes me wanna shout!!!!

Have you spoken to anyone to find out why that is? (sorry if this has been asked before)

called Hoytst and was told these are dates they are selling tickets now....asking for why...I got the response " I dont know. These are the dates in the system" .....
so I am officially loosing it with Sydney...
it seems I might be better off buying a plane ticket and seeing it Auckland ...

called Hoytst and was told these are dates they are selling tickets now....asking for why...I got the response " I dont know. These are the dates in the system" .....
so I am officially loosing it with Sydney...
it seems I might be better off buying a plane ticket and seeing it Auckland ...
Hmmm.. I just checked my local and I can't buy past 4th November either. I assume this would mean all cinemas have an allocated amount, and are waiting for them to sell out first. *shrug*

Why advertise as "showing for 2 weeks only" then only make tickets available for 7 days. :doh:

Hmmm.. I just checked my local and I can't buy past 4th November either. I assume this would mean all cinemas have an allocated amount, and are waiting for them to sell out first. *shrug*

Why advertise as "showing for 2 weeks only" then only make tickets available for 7 days. :doh:

excatly! and only in Sydney! I dont know about the rest of Australia but I know that both 2 weeks are on presale anywhere else in the world....
and I can not go before the 5th NOV..
I am sooooo disappointed -again- in Sydney....:(:(:(:(

Well i think nov 4th is the offically last day here

Hoyts & Village both have 2 weeks on their sites. Maybe till the 4th to get rid of those tickets then will start 5th-11th.

^ maybe, that would be cool if it were like that :D

Hoyts & Village both have 2 weeks on their sites. Maybe till the 4th to get rid of those tickets then will start 5th-11th.

OK I would need some help here..just been to hoyts again...checked 3 cinemas in Sydney -Broadway, Chatswood and ETquarter...none of them have any listings beyond the 4th NOV to book........
I fail to understand where those "2 weeks" are....oct28-4Nov is hardly 14days...
Gosh if it goes on like this I aint going...I will be unable to ..

Back