This Is It Poster - Billie Jean Pic

Renan_Antonio

Proud Member
I have this doubt, where is that picture from the TII poster from?
00000001r.gif

I meant, did he wore this in the rehearsals or they just take it from somewhere else? Because if they did, i think that's not honest at all, in the poster, it should only be pictures from the rehearsals...
If anyone can clear that up for me.... Thanks a lot!

I think that if he wore it they would have showed it in the film. They just tried to trick to get even more people to watch the film. That pic can be from any past concerts. He had that kind of shirt in Bad Tour 2nd leg. I'm not sure where is it from.

I don't think Mike wore this outfit on the rehearsals. But who knows? They cutted many things out of the movie that could have been cool, the dangerous rehearsals for instance.

Apparently he did wear the full suit very spontaneously during rehearsals, but either they didn't tape it or it was taped over. An interview with Kenny claimed that they didn't have all the footage because some of it was taped over by other rehearsals/misc. This Is It recordings.

I don't think so, if you look closely his skin is black in that picture, so I would say it's probably from the Victory tour.

Kenny Ortega said something about Billie Jean oufit in dvd documentary. He did wear it but did he wear it in rehearsals?

During the scene where MJ is coaching Orianthi after black or white and while wearing the gold jacket, he has on Billie Jean pants. He may have rehearsed it with the full outfit but it was cut for the immortal world tour or something.

Yeah, i remember that documentary, he said something like: "then he came into the stage, put the cloths on and begin...". But i don't know if he was serious or just using a figure of speech...

Taped some rehearsals over another ones? Where did you hear that? This sounds so old, like when you did that to VHS tapes haha

His hand looks pretty dark. The picture is probably from the bad tour.

During the scene where MJ is coaching Orianthi after black or white and while wearing the gold jacket, he has on Billie Jean pants. He may have rehearsed it with the full outfit but it was cut for the immortal world tour or something.

Michael did wear pants with stripes many times.

Yeah, I heard about MJ using body doubles during the rehearsals... So, this may not be Michael, it could be Navi or E Casanova.
Navi or E casanova never did rehearsals for MJ In fact ..
Ive never heard of MJ ever using body doubles in rehearsals.
How could someone else rehears (practice) for MJ - that doesnt make sense

Ive seem coreographers step in for "Band rehearsals" to sync the music with MJ moves
and even staff LOL but not full out dress rehearsal and they were not look alikes

Ive been searching Billie Jean footage to see if i can find the image in a vid still
no luck so far. I dont think Victory becuase he wore a decorated shirt. Bad tour
he wore high neck dangerous v neck for the most part

I think its a BAD tour Image myself but definatly not from TII in my opinion

and is this image only from that country on the DVD

I would say bad tour too. Btw, I got TII 3d blu ray. As well as the smooth criminal and thriller intros video being in 3d, it also has the complete earth song 3d intro as well, which is awesome. Would have been so good in 3d at the o2.

I think the only time maybe when they used impersonators like navi etc could have been for video's for the concerts. Like if there was a certain stunt mj wasnt able to do, they got the impersonators to do it.

I think the only time maybe when they used impersonators like navi etc could have been for video's for the concerts. Like if there was a certain stunt mj wasnt able to do, they got the impersonators to do it.

A double was used for the Thriller illusion but it certainly wasn't an impersonator, as he was wearing the wolf mask at the time. An impersonator has never been used in an MJ show.

OMG I was waiting for someone written that. Why is it that there has to be doubt about everything Michael was doing?!?!?
It really pisses me of.

I'm just saying that maybe they took the picture for a promotion image of the concerts, maybe for the dvd, so there is a possibility that it is not MJ. I just think it's weird that they put that picture on the dvd cover, that's all.

Navi isn't good dancer at all.
Actually I already knew MJ has impersonator in Thirller ending part, but recently it was forst time for me actually to really notice it. To imitate Michael you have to be perfect. But the guy in Thriller looked too energical and he did foot moving move with wrong leg (right one. MJ did it with left leg). So that's when I really noticed it.

This isnt even MJ in that photo, it just goes to show that AEG didnt even have enough photos to fill the poster with just like the album "MICHAEL"

Navi is not a good dancer at all, he can't almost make the spin... I never forget when he came at the O2 arena, which was supposed to be the open night of This Is It Tour, where he came dressed as MIchael and tried to get cheer from people, I lost everything to him that day, was so damn respectfull! I hope that he reads it here!!!

Back