This Is It Review by Jane Fonda

Thanks for posting this, MJ Crazy! I'm not too familiar with Michael's affiliations with Jane Fonda, although I do believe I've seen pictures of them together. However, this article was quite a nice read. I'm looking forward to the day "This Is It" will be hitting the store shelves because I haven't seen the movie as of yet.

:yes:

her words are sweet . i like that she did not refer to their short friendship, because this would make some ppl thought that this affect her opinion about MJ's movie.
thanx for sharing.

This was so nice to read.I recently re-read moonwalker and he talked about a time that they were close. Its nice to see that she still loves and cares for him. Thanks for sharing.

ps i love the part about the strong wind blowing outside the opening of This is it.

The night the film had its premiere in downtown Los Angeles there was an unusual, high wind…so strong that trees were blown down. Unusual for this city. A friend of mine who was there said that she wasn’t the only one who was crying as she walked toward the theatre, feeling this wind was Michael’s presence.

Yes it was, indeed, Michael Jackson. :cheeky:

Thank you MJ Crazy! What a touching article. I love how she describes the power of the wind.... blowing down trees.... It surely was Michael's presence. Only he could command something so amazing!

Thanks for posting this, MJ Crazy! I'm not too familiar with Michael's affiliations with Jane Fonda, although I do believe I've seen pictures of them together. However, this article was quite a nice read. I'm looking forward to the day "This Is It" will be hitting the store shelves because I haven't seen the movie as of yet.

:yes:
jane was pretty popular in the eigties,with her workout videos during the flashdance era everyone wanted to be her so they were buying her videos like crazy, also her dad was the famous Henry fonda

That was a beautiful review Jane Fonda wrote. She and Michael were very close in the late 1970's and early 80's. Jane Fonda is one of the all time most beautiful actresses, I have most of her 1960's and 70's movies. And she was still hot in her 40's when Michael used to go "skinny dipping" with her in the 1980's.

I hope the strong wind Jane Fonda was talking about was Michael, I hope he is somewhere else in a high power and looking over his 3 beautiful children, his mother and siblings.

Great article. Jane had been a good friend to Michael as a young man. I'm not sure how close they were later on in life. But she was someone he could talk to about his problems. Just as he did with Liz Taylor and Diana Ross. It's nice to hear such sweet words about such an extraordinary person. :)

Back