This Is It UK Ticket News! [UPDATE: Post 111] [Merged]

I have a question related to Cineworld tickets. I haven't booked tickets in advance before, so excuse me if my question seems a bit dumb...I have booked the tickets successfully but they say in the email that I have to simply collect my tickets from the collection machines. My question is whether I can go to collect them on the exact same day of the showing or should I go earlier? Are the seats already booked for me? It is a bit confusing cause I was not asked to choose the location of my seats. Do they assign the seats randomly??? What should I do...wait for 5th Nov, the date of the film, or go and collect earlier???

I have a question related to Cineworld tickets. I haven't booked tickets in advance before, so excuse me if my question seems a bit dumb...I have booked the tickets successfully but they say in the email that I have to simply collect my tickets from the collection machines. My question is whether I can go to collect them on the exact same day of the showing or should I go earlier? Are the seats already booked for me? It is a bit confusing cause I was not asked to choose the location of my seats. Do they assign the seats randomly??? What should I do...wait for 5th Nov, the date of the film, or go and collect earlier???
Since you weren't assigned specific seats that probably means you'll have to pick your own, so I would get there early so you can get good seats. Get there maybe 20-25 minutes before the film starts if you think it will be busy and collect your tickets then.
Or you might have been assigned seats but not been told what they were, but they'll be on the tickets, so just get them when you go to the cinema to see the film.

Here's what it says on their website:

Your tickets are available at your chosen cinema for collection as soon as the booking has been confirmed, and remain available until the start of the selected performance.
All Cineworld Cinemas are equipped with Advance Booking ticket collection points (ATMs). Simply take the same credit or debit card with you to collect your ticket/s from the ATM at the cinema box office foyer. This process is only used to retrieve your tickets; no further charges will be applied to your credit or debit card.
NB. To make the most of your booking, we suggest that you collect your tickets 20 minutes before the performance commences. Tickets not collected 10 minutes after the performance time has started will be cancelled.

Last edited:
Since you weren't assigned specific seats that probably means you'll have to pick your own, so I would get there early so you can get good seats. Get there maybe 20-25 minutes before the film starts if you think it will be busy and collect your tickets then.
Or you might have been assigned seats but not been told what they were, but they'll be on the tickets, so just get them when you go to the cinema to see the film.

Here's what it says on their website:

Your tickets are available at your chosen cinema for collection as soon as the booking has been confirmed, and remain available until the start of the selected performance.
All Cineworld Cinemas are equipped with Advance Booking ticket collection points (ATMs). Simply take the same credit or debit card with you to collect your ticket/s from the ATM at the cinema box office foyer. This process is only used to retrieve your tickets; no further charges will be applied to your credit or debit card.
NB. To make the most of your booking, we suggest that you collect your tickets 20 minutes before the performance commences. Tickets not collected 10 minutes after the performance time has started will be cancelled.

Thanks a lot. This means there's nothing to worry about :):D

Thanks a lot. This means there's nothing to worry about :):D
No problem. :) I'm almost certain that you just pick your own seats, because that's what I did last time I went to Cineworld.

Back