This-Is-Not-It Campaign- Real Thread [ Merged ]

Re: This-Is-Not-It Campaign- Real Thread

I have been banned from This is not it. Why? Can anyone help me find out why?

All I asked was when the donations are due for the billboard.

I have been banned from This is not it. Why? Can anyone help me find out why?

All I asked was when the donations are due for the billboard.

are you meena76 on there?
I just looked at the member list and it says your account is activated.... what does it say when you try to log in?

what I want to know is HOW did it get to this point. Was michael unhealthy before the press conference or as soon as he did it, his health just deteriorated?? My thing is michael knew before he signed for 10 shows (in his mind) that even with doing 10 he still had back pain problems, drug problems, sleeping problems, etc (im not saying he had this im just using these as example problems) so WHY would he agree to say doing even 5 shows. Wouldn't he have known he couldn't do any show. Ok I know 10 shows might seems do able to him then 50. Also I know the added shows caused stress. But the thing is he never made it to one. And if kenny and co was unhappy with him missing rehearsals, and not performing up to there par. Even if it was just 10 shows michael wouldn't have been preform up to par at rehearsal.

What im trying to figure out was, was michael unhealthy mentally and emotionally BEFORE the shows, and is if so, why would he sign up for the 10 shows.

Do you "thisisNOTit" ppl believe that had michael not signed up for tii that he would still be here or that it would have just taken a bit longer for him to pass because he was that unhealthy. How does one pass one in a matter of months from being unhealthy. The body can take alot. No eatingless stress kills you that quick?

Also what I don't get is how did michael get controlled mentally?
How did he allow himself to be control as a grown man? If he wanted to call his family or see them why not just called them if you are going through THATMUCH STRESS. Why didn't he seek help. clearly he KNEW he needed it because that's why he reached out to the fans and even strangers such as kath smith (fitness lady).
was he afraid or something to tell or ask for help? or was it just the fact that he had a pre scrip problem? or was it that he was being poisioned with unknown meds so he didn't think his behavior was strange?

I really am trying understand how a grown man gets controlled (unless it was the drugs). Im not dwelling on if he agree for 10 or 50 or if he was to skinny becaused he didn't make it to 1 show and his death was from propofol. Mike would still be here and unhealthy skinny and all had it not been for what murry did. The question is how did michael get to this point and was he this way before the signing of the TTI contract? and if so why did he sign the contract? then again maybe some else signed....I'd dont know! Does he remember signing? *sigh* im reading this thread while listening to this is it and crying. ugh! I hate this tragic ending. I hate it. :cry:

I registered...cant believe I need to sign up for something like this. This shouldn't have happened...*bawl*
Yeah when I was typing in my username I was just like...ohmygod...why do we are at this point? It's not fair.
Hug for you, hun!:better:

Thanks neeve. I am no longer banned. My internet shut off before I couldn't reply back to you. It was down for a couple of hours. Probally for the best cause god knows I was stressing and about to have an aneurysm over this. So he forced me to take a break.

Thanks again.

I know right we shouldn't have to be doing this at all. Why? But we are here now and we have to keep pushing on for Michael and his kids.

Last edited:

what I want to know is HOW did it get to this point. Was michael unhealthy before the press conference or as soon as he did it, his health just deteriorated?? My thing is michael knew before he signed for 10 shows (in his mind) that even with doing 10 he still had back pain problems, drug problems, sleeping problems, etc (im not saying he had this im just using these as example problems) so WHY would he agree to say doing even 5 shows. Wouldn't he have known he couldn't do any show. Ok I know 10 shows might seems do able to him then 50. Also I know the added shows caused stress. But the thing is he never made it to one. And if kenny and co was unhappy with him missing rehearsals, and not performing up to there par. Even if it was just 10 shows michael wouldn't have been preform up to par at rehearsal.

What im trying to figure out was, was michael unhealthy mentally and emotionally BEFORE the shows, and is if so, why would he sign up for the 10 shows.

Do you "thisisNOTit" ppl believe that had michael not signed up for tii that he would still be here or that it would have just taken a bit longer for him to pass because he was that unhealthy. How does one pass one in a matter of months from being unhealthy. The body can take alot. No eatingless stress kills you that quick?

Also what I don't get is how did michael get controlled mentally?
How did he allow himself to be control as a grown man? If he wanted to call his family or see them why not just called them if you are going through THATMUCH STRESS. Why didn't he seek help. clearly he KNEW he needed it because that's why he reached out to the fans and even strangers such as kath smith (fitness lady).
was he afraid or something to tell or ask for help? or was it just the fact that he had a pre scrip problem? or was it that he was being poisioned with unknown meds so he didn't think his behavior was strange?

I really am trying understand how a grown man gets controlled (unless it was the drugs). Im not dwelling on if he agree for 10 or 50 or if he was to skinny becaused he didn't make it to 1 show and his death was from propofol. Mike would still be here and unhealthy skinny and all had it not been for what murry did. The question is how did michael get to this point and was he this way before the signing of the TTI contract? and if so why did he sign the contract? then again maybe some else signed....I'd dont know! Does he remember signing? *sigh* im reading this thread while listening to this is it and crying. ugh! I hate this tragic ending. I hate it. :cry:

Follower fans don't have all the answers, I wish they had. But I can tell you that Michael was scary thin after the trial. If you look at some pictures from 2007 on mjjpictures (when he arrives at the LA airport), or the Planet Hollywood pic in LV in 2008, you can see. He was mentally destroyed after the trial.
He was forced into the concerts by Colony Capital and AEG that were pretty much "owning" him financially, but he only wanted and felt like able to do only 10 max. Back in November he was speaking with enthusiasm about the concerts. Not so much after they pushed 50 onto him. His level of stress mounted, that led to not eating, not sleeping, being on drugs to cope (and encouraged perhaps by AEG, Klein, etc)

Last edited:

what I want to know is HOW did it get to this point. Was michael unhealthy before the press conference or as soon as he did it, his health just deteriorated??

This is exactly what I want to know.

Thank you for sharing, Cris123. That's all so sad.

And yes, I do believe if it weren't for TII, he would still be alive :(
But those who loved him enough to care didn't know how bad it was...fans were excited, myself included, talking and writing to him about the concerts. He tried to hide his dissatisfaction with how the TII was proceeding from us as much as possible, with the exception of when he called the fans inside and was almost crying..

Yes Cris, if it wasn't This is it, Michael would've been alive and his children could've had their father. This is so tragedy. Can't believe many fans are happy about the movie and TII song and upcoming DVDs etc. This will all be soon over....I haven't listen to the song yet, but it kills me to realize Michael is dead, all the people who entered in his life regards to TII concerts are still employed and carrying on their business as usual using Michael Jackson name....hurtful. :(

And yes, I do believe if it weren't for TII, he would still be alive :(

I believe this, too.

BUT, I just would like that this campaign did not blur Dr. Murray's act. This cannot be forgotten, even though things might have been really darker than they have seemed to be -and I do believe they are.

And yes, I do believe if it weren't for TII, he would still be alive

The fans were desperate for these concerts. It is a fact. Given the dates of the concerts crazy. Nobody cares about anything or just wondered if Michael could stand to meet the concerts. That would defy human nature. This is another fact. It's so obvious to me. When I saw the dates I was very worried and suspicious that something was happening and it really was. And at that moment no fan was seeing it. They were all happy for the concerts and anxious to be able to purchase tickets. And Michael? Someone cared about him at that time? No. Well... and NOW all discuss it...

I think many fans saw, that these 50 concerts were too much. For me, I was excited, when I heard, that he was going to give 10 concerts. I didn´t want to go, because I don´t really like concerts ( I always get hurt..) but I was excited about him getting back to buisness. When I first heard, he was going to give 50 concerts, I thought to myself "Well, Michael, you better have to gain weight!" I hated this picture from Nov 2008. For me, I thought, he did know, what he was doing and would care more for his health. Oh and I also thought, that he probably had some good doctors looking after him. I really didn´t know, that he had still so many backstabbers in his life...and that he wasn´t that fit. It´s not, that he would tell...

I am a little bit confused, that these fans who followed him all the time and saw that something wrong was going on, didn´t get more attention BEFORE Michael died. I don´t know if we had could do something. But I don´t think, that we should blame us fans , who were excited, that their idol was giving concerts. It´s natural and I don´t think that Michael would have appreciated it, if we didn´t care about the concerts - because that´s what the media would have said...

I´m really angry right now. I still don´t know what to believe. But I´m thankful for the followers, who wrote him and were brave enough to actually write him, that we are worried. They somehow represented us and I think, they did a good job!

Last edited:

Follower fans don't have all the answers, I wish they had. But I can tell you that Michael was scary thin after the trial. If you look at some pictures from 2007 on mjjpictures (when he arrives at the LA airport), or the Planet Hollywood pic in LV in 2008, you can see. He was mentally destroyed after the trial.
He was forced into the concerts by Colony Capital and AEG that were pretty much "owning" him financially, but he only wanted and felt like able to do only 10 max. Back in November he was speaking with enthusiasm about the concerts. Not so much after they pushed 50 onto him. His level of stress mounted, that led to not eating, not sleeping, being on drugs to cope (and encouraged perhaps by AEG, Klein, etc)

Dick Gregory says Michael was terrified someone was trying to kill him through poisoning during the trial so I guess that is why he was so thin. He became so dehydrated he nearly died, and Dick Gregory had to take him to hospital to have IV fluids and electrolytes, that is why he had the IV for electrolytes to stop him getting dehydrated, during rehearsals. I think another scenario is someone was putting something other than electrolytes in his IV. The IV may also would account for any puncture wounds on his arms or hands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ip_-Dhljn2Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-l5U1g4Bz4&NR=1

Last edited:

I am a little bit confused, that these fans who followed him all the time and saw that something wrong was going on, didn´t get more attention BEFORE Michael died. I don´t know if we had could do something. But I don´t think, that we should blame us fans , who were excited, that their idol was giving concerts. It´s natural and I don´t think that Michael would have appreciated it, if we didn´t care about the concerts - because that´s what the media would have said...
!

I think the abuse the follower fans would have got from making a fuss about it before Michael died would have been terrible, some people did try to make it noticed, but they were told to shut it, not real fans blah blah...and also noone would have believed them...it's clear even now that some people are in denial...but they should believe the follower fans as they were there in rl. :(

I think all MJ boards needs to protect themselves. Today I tried logging on to about 3 MJ boards and none of them allowed me access. This immediately set alarm bells ringing, it's a worry and blatant attempt to silence fans as I see it.

Someone is not happy with MJ fans.

hmmm.....yeah I had trouble getting on michaeljackson.com too...v. strange...

!

If they saw that something was wrong they had to go to the police and leave a record at least. Just in case. It is very simple. It would be more easier now to find out what really happened. If it was me I would do it no matter what Karen was saying.Well, not everybody is thinking the same. Amen.

Asedora, easier said than done, everyone would act differently if we could turn back time. Imagine the web of circumstances the follower fans were in. They really tried their best, and they couldn't have imagined they were only days late.

Isn't sad that the follower fans are being attacked by some MJ fans. They don’t want to believe these follower fans even after Michael’s death. Can you imagine the ignorance towards these follower fans before Michael died?

The Follower Fans deserve respect....they did their very best to try and get to Michael in time....I would like to think that fans are not disrespecting them for this...after all they were kept away by the very people who said that Michael was fine.....so lets cut them some slack and maybe give them some support...after all what do they have to gain by lying????.....certainly not money.

The Follower Fans deserve respect....they did their very best to try and get to Michael in time....I would like to think that fans are not disrespecting them for this...after all they were kept away by the very people who said that Michael was fine.....so lets cut them some slack and maybe give them some support...after all what do they have to gain by lying????.....certainly not money.

Thank you xthunderx. All people who might question why follower fans didn't do more before he died....do you think we are not blaming ourselves enough? Do you think we don't have nightmares and panic attacks over it? Do you think we're not reliving those moments and torturing ourselves, praying that we could turn back time?
But do you also think, that if we knew more, if we were LET to see more earlier, we wouldn't have moved mountains? I'm not talking about just talking on fan boards, but actually doing something, taking action, going to the police, family, press, making a big fuss, whatever it took to save him? Follower fans just saw bits and pieces, most of the time seeing him just in the car, not being allowed in June to get near him, talk to him, etc...how on earth could they see the whole picture?
When they finally saw enough and got scared that Michael WILL DIE, a plan was swiftly put in place, all united..but we were just late...we only got to step 1, namely giving Michael the letters...that's it...then horror and sadness...

Thank you xthunderx. All people who might question why follower fans didn't do more before he died....do you think we are not blaming ourselves enough? Do you think we don't have nightmares and panic attacks over it? Do you think we're not reliving those moments and torturing ourselves, praying that we could turn back time?
But do you also think, that if we knew more, if we were LET to see more earlier, we wouldn't have moved mountains? I'm not talking about just talking on fan boards, but actually doing something, taking action, going to the police, family, press, making a big fuss, whatever it took to save him? Follower fans just saw bits and pieces, most of the time seeing him just in the car, not being allowed in June to get near him, talk to him, etc...how on earth could they see the whole picture?
When they finally saw enough and got scared that Michael WILL DIE, a plan was swiftly put in place, all united..but we were just late...we only got to step 1, namely giving Michael the letters...that's it...then horror and sadness...

I am so sorry that you have to carry this around with you every single day of your life....I KNOW that you all did your very best to help Michael....it IS NOT your fault....it is their fault....and if The Follower Fans keep getting the word out there...I hope and pray it will make a difference......Your post has brought me to tears.....I will pray for all of the follower fans...:angel:

I am so sorry that you have to carry this around with you every single day of your life....I KNOW that you all did your very best to help Michael....it IS NOT your fault....it is their fault....and if The Follower Fans keep getting the word out there...I hope and pray it will make a difference......Your post has brought me to tears.....I will pray for all of the follower fans...:angel:

Thank you, you're a true friend. I felt and feel blessed to be part of the fan community. Michael truly brought us together. With his last breath he saved my soul...

Of all groups of people, there is absolutely nothing that you guys have to take the blame for. Nothing.

I´m really wondering what kind of fans these were (and still are) to attack the followers, who just wanted the truth to be seen. I don´t think, that I would have said: "Shut up. You´re not a real fan" or whatever. These followers really had nothing to win on this, so I probably would have been worried - or even if I would have been suspicious, I would have done more research. Looked up, what other fans had said...or studied the pictures more. ( I´m not someone, who actually counting the T-Shirts Michael is wearing to hide his thinness...maybe I should have done...)

I don´t blame anyone here. Just like I said: I think the girls did a good job. They represented us somehow and deserve some respect. I am just angry, that fans actually have to be scared of other fans, because they didn´t like what they were saying. Maybe it´s because they are in denial...I don´t know. I´m wondering that fans of Michael - who really should know better! - can be so disrespectful to others. (I mean this in general)...

Michael was encircled by these suspicious people and they did not let anyone around him, not even his father. I wonder who gave these orders? was it AEG. I do not think Michael would of wanted this.
I spoke to a security at the Staples centre and she said that lots of people were fired for bring in cell phones and cameras. No one was allowed into the rehearsals. She cannot say much or else she will lose her job. All she said was that Michael was very kind and gentle and was soft spoken.
When I go to the Premiere I will try and speak to others who were there during the rehearsals.

Well-said....it's so true. I feel so sorry for you all being judged and these negative things towards you. :( The blame is DEFINITELY not on the follower fans. Hope you guys are coping well for as far as it would be possible for the situation, and that there will be justice. This is not fair, we have to thank you...thank you for being there for Michael in his last days, to show love from all fans and worry and care for him. That's the most important.
Thank you SO SO SO much! :angel:

I really feel for you. Please stop blaming yourself. You acted on your gut feeling which turned out to be true and you cannot help the rest that happened.
You all are so brave and courageous for putting the truth out there. I am hoping that it will get a ball rolling like a snowball off the mountain, growing in size until it cannot be stopped.
And that will be thanks to the This-Is-Not-It campaign in part.
You have my sincerest sympathies!!!! *** big hug***

Back