This or That

2bad

becoming a millionaire or having the ability to fly?

trains.. i just love trains!

ok this question needs a scenario first. Lets say you are a king/queen of some land, a criminal comes and ties all your people behind the right door. The problem is your family is behind the left door, and if you open a door the other room will completely explode and kill everyone in it.

so... Right door or Left door?

:bugeyed Totally a dark night situation going here haha

Right door...I think.
But I guess if you open the one to your family there wouldnt be anyone to complain about your decision anyway! :p

Would you rather love someone you could never have or not love at all?

blackberry. the iphone is not all it's cracked up to be...at least that's what i think with my personal experiences with it lol.

root beer or orange soda

Agree with you Abbey on the iphone/blackberry. Had both, and I liked my Blackb the best.

I LOOVE ORANGE SODA!! I love oranges! Never tasted root beer though..but have a feeling I would choose orange soda anyway. I love it.

umm... Johanne.. you kinda left your question out of your post so i'm just gonna answer the last question. it's also orange soda.

go to the cinema or watching a 1080p, dolby 7.1 blu ray Movie at home?

Cinema... I've never watched a blu-ray... i'm a bit behind the times :lol:

2D movie or 3D movie

:bugeyed ... Go out and get yourself an HDTV system, a Blu ray player, a blue ray movie, and a 7.1 dolby surround speakers.. trust me you won't be disappointed.

anyway I think 3D has a great future and will be better than 2D but not now.. 2D is my choice.

really small shoes or really big shoes?

Really big shoes

:bugeyed ... Go out and get yourself an HDTV system, a Blu ray player, a blue ray movie, and a 7.1 dolby surround speakers.. trust me you won't be disappointed.
Lol i don't know if i could get that on a 14 year olds budget... i think i've got $12.50 in my wallet :)

umm... a really cool thunder storm or snow

oh... yeah the equipment is pretty expensive right now huh? lol It's alright though.

Thunderstorms if you have proper shelter :D, if not then snow.

LOOOOOOOOOOL I'm really sleepy so forgive me :p

Black or white? :D

umm... Johanne.. you kinda left your question out of your post so i'm just gonna answer the last question. it's also orange soda.

go to the cinema or watching a 1080p, dolby 7.1 blu ray Movie at home?

oh haha. sorry guys!

gotta say it doesnt matter...;)

moon or the stars?

That was a hard one...cause I love both of them! But I would have to say the sky..there's no ending to it..it goes on forever and ever..there's NOTHING that can match up to looking at the moon and the stars..i can do that forever.

apartment or house?

a big house... with an indoors pool and a sound system that runs thorugh each room.

straight or curly hair?

lakes..

Money (lots and lots and lots of it) or honesty and integrity and all that other stuff?

honesty, integrity and "all that other stuffff"...if you are not a good person, it doesn't help how much money you have obviously!!

alone and rich or in love but dead poor?

Depends where the dead poor is....like in a third world country then yes, in a developed area no. I have no idea why...I sound so heartless! haha :mello:

Loose a child or loose a parent?

Back