Thriller 25: Japanese Extended Version.

WilliamJean

Proud Member
Does anybody have a copy of this? I just purchased 4 copies, I plan on keeping 2 (one to listen to, one to store away, unopened in my "rare" box) and the other 2 i'll sell. I had a look on Ebay and some of these versions are going for over $140 USD... I'm pretty sure they're quite rare and not many were pressed compared to the standard editions. If you want one, you better get in quick!

Just go to www.hmv.co.jp and although it's in Japanese, the menu's and registration process is mostly in English. It will set you back about $45.00 AUS, which included shipping from Japan. Not bad I must say... I was about to fork out $150 USD for it on Ebay.

Japan had two versions. One was the expanded pack and one was the deluxe expanded pack. One is the casebook deluxe with Got The Hots and one is the Zombie edition with Got The Hots:

Thriller 25 Zombie Cover CD/DVD (Includes Got The Hots' and promo booklet in Japan Only)

Thriller 25 Deluxe Edition CD/DVD (Includes Got The Hots' and promo booklet in Japan Only)

The CDs, yes, they are IDENTICAL. The packaging is NOT the same. One is a casebook and one is the zombie edition...

I've got both. They are different.

all they need to release now is a booklet that reads to you.. lol! then the thriller packages will be set.. :lol:

:lol: You got that right!! Or how about one that includes a private video of Michael reading it to you! And you can program it for him to say your name!!

Does anybody have a copy of this? I just purchased 4 copies, I plan on keeping 2 (one to listen to, one to store away, unopened in my "rare" box) and the other 2 i'll sell. I had a look on Ebay and some of these versions are going for over $140 USD... I'm pretty sure they're quite rare and not many were pressed compared to the standard editions. If you want one, you better get in quick!

Just go to www.hmv.co.jp and although it's in Japanese, the menu's and registration process is mostly in English. It will set you back about $45.00 AUS, which included shipping from Japan. Not bad I must say... I was about to fork out $150 USD for it on Ebay.

i want one, i can send you the money by paypal. please send me pm

Back