Thriller 40th Anniversary

I think it's probably because this is likely one of the two extra videos. The other one will probably be the same thing with another song.
I can understand that, but the estate never announced the five new videos; mkgenie leaked their existence, so it’s not as though they promised us something they didn’t deliver on.

I dunno. As much as I am let down by T40, this seems like people choosing to pile on, especially given the criticism toward the estate’s lack of creativity. This is one of the cooler, more interesting things they’ve done and, while nobody’s forced to enjoy it, it seems like a silly thing to be upset about.

I can understand that, but the estate never announced the five new videos; mkgenie leaked their existence, so it’s not as though they promised us something they didn’t deliver on.

I dunno. As much as I am let down by T40, this seems like people choosing to pile on, especially given the criticism toward the estate’s lack of creativity. This is one of the cooler, more interesting things they’ve done and, while nobody’s forced to enjoy it, it seems like a silly thing to be upset about.

I dunno, I just don't find lyric videos interesting in the slightest and would rather the videos were something else.

I am sorry i have to repeat this again but, the original 9 tracks only ARE USING THE 2014 REMASTER, which means that the only thing that got remastered here was Disc 2 tracks.
I am sorry I made you repeat this. Been outta the loop lately :)
Still it doesn't hurt to compare DR values

Now, MJ's official YouTube channel is slowly uploading Thriller 40 audio tracks.

I am sorry I made you repeat this. Been outta the loop lately :)
Still it doesn't hurt to compare DR values
For sure, was not trying to be rude, it's just that it is pretty pointless to do that when the estate went the lazy way and decided not to actually do a new remaster.
Technically disc 2 is not remastered because it’s not even mastered properly lol.
Lmao haha, i guess we can say that.

Why release a lyric video of a single which was previously a top ten hit. I was hoping they would release a single using a song that had no single release.

Why release a lyric video of a single which was previously a top ten hit. I was hoping they would release a single using a song that had no single release.
cmon man, dont call that a video, its a cheap animation made with a phone app set on default theme (whats the sandy bell girl has to do with anything lol)

Last edited:
If you think Branca and Sony are at war you are very blinded. Don't forget tha Branca handed the catalog to Sony despite the family's objections. They don't care about Michael's legacy only for their pockets. They will make money from Thriller 40 either way, anything with Michael Jackson on it sells. The only reason they released this album is to avoid the backlash from the fans. This is why they didn't even bother to master the unreleased songs properly. The question is what is Prince Paris and Bigi doing? They are all perfectly adults now. It seems that they are sitting on his millions and do nothing for him when they should be more actively involved with the estate and challenge its decisions.

And why is Sony managing Michael's social media? Whose other artist's social profiles are being managed by the record company?

Last edited:
Back