Thriller 40th Anniversary

That's all, really. 🤷‍♀️ Again I'm not saying this documentary will be bad, I have no idea about that, but I just can't support it right now. I don't care what other people do, but I'm not gonna bother. Sorry, I guess. I hope other people will enjoy it.
Lets see how strong your resilience is when we see Michael singing in the studio 😜

I guess I am the only one who liked the Spike Lee Docs. They added the impact parts for the younger mainstream audience. Thats how marketing works.

It is simply annoying how now for the 3rd Docu even before the release negativity spreads again.

I liked Bad 25 as well. Never saw the OTW one. Surprised to see backlash against them nowadays... was this always the attitude and I just missed it somehow?

Given the director's history of being anti-Michael it is a very concerning choice, so I can't blame people for being negative about this. I'm pretty bummed about it myself.

Lets see how strong your resilience is when we see Michael singing in the studio 😜
I doubt there is much footage from the Thriller sessions. The “The Girl Is Mine” sessions were filmed but I reckon that’s about it. Would be nice to see footage from those, though.

Was there any trailers or teasers released before the BAD25 and Motown docs?

Was there any trailers or teasers released before the BAD25 and Motown docs?
Yep there were 2 for Bad 25. The initial one was a teaser of Mike on set of TWYMMF and the other was an actual trailer with clips from the documentary

Sad to read the stuff the director has said and written in the past about MJ... He must have changed his mind since then it seems??

That could actually make a great angle in an MJ doc. - "Once I thought.... - but then I read trial transcripts and learned the truth, so now I am confidente that MJ..." - It would not make much sense in a T40 doc, but a general doc about MJ it could work if the director had once been in doubt, but then showed why he/she had changed his/her mind.

I just hope the doc will be positive and give new info about the creation about the songs and the album in general. To hear some indsigt info about the years after the release and the huge popular-storm that made MJ the most famous person on the planet could be interesting.

But I have no interest in hearing temporary "stars" like Justin Bieber, Bruno Mars, The Weekend, Rhianna, Beyoncé etc. talk about MJ, Thriller and how they love the songs, misheard lyrics and how much MJ influenced them... That have no interest to me.

Directors from those who directed Beat It, Thriller (if John Landis is OK with the estate and wants to cooperate) and Billie Jean.

Info about the Victory tour and footage from this tours of MJ performing Beat it, Human Nature and Billie Jean.

Studio footage of MJ recording the vocals would be the best.

Yep there were 2 for Bad 25. The initial one was a teaser of Mike on set of TWYMMF and the other was an actual trailer with clips from the documentary
Great. - Thanks for the info.

Then I hope we will soon get to see a trailer/teaser. - Would make sense to release it soon, if the doc is released next month.

And he’s not being very encouraging on Twitter. When confronted, he dismisses it as a Twitter fight or he says “The doc will speak for itself.” I mean, logically, the estate’s gonna check it and make sure there’s nothing anti-MJ in there but who knows what will slip past their radar?

I left a comment on instagram asking if he was back on team MJ and the money must've been good and he blocked me haha
Mister Nelson apparently can't face the truth .
There should be a remix of DS called "George Nelson is a cold man" and we should try to get "Money" high on streaming on Spotify. Just to show the dude that he's not welcome,documentary or not

And he’s not being very encouraging on Twitter. When confronted, he dismisses it as a Twitter fight or he says “The doc will speak for itself.” I mean, logically, the estate’s gonna check it and make sure there’s nothing anti-MJ in there but who knows what will slip past their radar?
Yeah, people have asked him if he's changed his mind and his response is "I'm not getting into a twitter fight".

Just answer the question lol.

Should have asked him if he stands by his comments that it's cool to want to sleep with schoolgirls lol
What?-
Ewwwww. This Nelson weirdo seems to be the pedo here. Yet het still states that he believes the acusations while admitting it's normal to want to sleep with schoolgirls?
What a piece of trash this Nelson is
Ok that was too harsh maybe

Last edited:
What?-
Ewwwww. This Nelson weirdo seems to be the pedo here. Yet het still states that he believes the acusations while admitting it's normal to want to sleep with schoolgirls?
What a piece of trash this Nelson is

He was featured in an article about why R Kelly seemed to be better favoured in the public eye than MJ and wrote this

jti5BNlc_o.png

He was featured in an article about why R Kelly seemed to be better favoured in the public eye than MJ and wrote this

jti5BNlc_o.png
I got a friend that went to a bar and after he found out there were only underage girls he left because he didn’t want to be picked up by police lol. (We’re 28)

In his disturbing way, he is kind of right. But it doesn’t appeal only to girls. Both boys and girls seem to look older from a young age than people from my generation. People still ask me for my ID from time to time, but 16 year olds pass like 30+.

But yeah, he sounds like a creepy fellow.

jti5BNlc_o.png
This is one of those quotes that starts off fine enough (“older guy wants a younger girl”) then immediately descends into psychopathy (“what guy in his 30s doesn’t wanna bang a teenager?”).

I got a friend that went to a bar and after he found out there were only underage girls he left because he didn’t want to be picked up by police lol. (We’re 28)

In his disturbing way, he is kind of right. But it doesn’t appeal only to girls. Both boys and girls seem to look older from a young age than people from my generation. People still ask me for my ID from time to time, but 16 year olds pass like 30+.

But yeah, he sounds like a creepy fellow.

I'm gonna assume you misunderstood what he's saying in that quote because I don't think he's kind of right at all.

This is one of those quotes that starts off fine enough (“older guy wants a younger girl”) then immediately descends into psychopathy (“what guy in his 30s doesn’t wanna bang a teenager?”).

Yeah, he says morally/legally wrong though, so he's clearly talking about underage and not just older guys dating younger women.

It's sad, all this has made me forget that aren't we supposed to get another unveil today?

Oh....WOW

I wonder if this is the song I nearly got my hands on??

jti5BNlc_o.png
So he is defensive of R Kelly , a person who slept with teenagers. But he doesn't even stop there,he actually doesn't see it as completely wrong,and at the same time he proceeds to mention the allegations against Jackson,allegations which still aren't proven,and weren't proven at the time either.
But Kelly's crimes are completely proven and now the pervert is finally in jail.
Out of all people,The Estate chose this ignorant MJ hater,maybe who is even attracted to teenagers,to direct a documentary promoting their new release?
The Cascio Tracks maybe weren't that bad after all ,I can't believe i'm saying this

EXCUSE ME!?

This was one of the titles listed during his 1993 deposition, but I could’ve sworn it was titled “What a Lonely Way to Go.”

HOLD ON.

IS THIS LOVELY WAY!?

Back