Thriller hits 10 million views

I am so tired of Thriller. Folks act like it's all Michael has ever done.

it's over 12 million now if u view the video..

I personally am not 'sick' of Thriller.. But it's a focus piece as if it's MJ's only HUGE album.. That annoys me..

But I understand why right now they are pushing Thriller etc.. It's promotion u know.. Taking what he is most known for and leaking it out to more people.. To remind the world what Michael is about..

BEFORE HE RETURNS BACK ON THE SCENE

I am so tired of Thriller. Folks act like it's all Michael has ever done.

I kind of know where you are coming from. I wouldn't say I'm tired of Thriller because it is an album that rightfully receives recognition and broke through so many musical and cultural barriers. However its true that some act like it is the only great thing that Michael has ever done and for some people Thriller overshadows every other magnificent work he has created. Personally I think he has created better songs since Thriller especially on the BAD, Dangerous and HIStory albums and I also think BAD and Dangerous were far more creative and adventurous than Thriller.

However I'm not going turn this in a rant because its rare that people created something so huge and forever etched in time as a masterpiece and Michael achieved that and its become synonymous with him. Thriller seems to garner positivity in people's minds and refocuses people's viewpoints onto his music so that can only be a positive thing.

I kind of know where you are coming from. I wouldn't say I'm tired of Thriller because it is an album that rightfully receives recognition and broke through so many musical and cultural barriers. However its true that some act like it is the only great thing that Michael has ever done and for some people Thriller overshadows every other magnificent work he has created. Personally I think he has created better songs since Thriller especially on the BAD, Dangerous and HIStory albums and I also think BAD and Dangerous were far more creative and adventurous than Thriller.

However I'm not going turn this in a rant because its rare that people created something so huge and forever etched in time as a masterpiece and Michael achieved that and its become synonymous with him. Thriller seems to garner positivity in people's minds and refocuses people's viewpoints onto his music so that can only be a positive thing.
I agree with this. Thriller was enormous and it lit the fire in many people's minds for MJ's art. When people see MJ's work they will go looking for more. They will get to see and Know the other work too.:D

Back