Thriller was the downfall of Michael

New Order

I just remembered that the dance music band New Order was on Quincy's record label Qwest in the 1980s. So he probably would have no problem with Kraftwerk's sound.

I really whould love when people talk here more about positive MJ things besides LN in this bad situation in the last weeks.
Things which lift you up.
I don't know why some people (obviously with less senitiveness) suddenly start so much negative threds in this news section (and elsewhere).
I think many of this threads didn't belong in this news section.
But this people seams to be ego and needs attention.
This thread don't belong in th news section. It belongs to the thriller section.

Last edited:
DuranDuran;4242670 said:
What about Mike wanting to collaborate with Kraftwerk? Since they produced their own records, I wonder would they have worked with Quincy.

DuranDuran;4242675 said:
I just remembered that the dance music band New Order was on Quincy's record label Qwest in the 1980s. So he probably would have no problem with Kraftwerk's sound.

There was no way for Kraftwerk to (co)-produce the ‘BAD’ album.

The contract clearly specified that Quincy Jones would again be the sole producer of the third album (‘BAD’).

That was part of the deal about Quincy Jones being the sole producer (along with MJ of course) of the three MJ’s albums (‘Off The Wall’, ‘Thriller’, ‘BAD’).

A deal which also is informally called the ‘Quincy Trilogy’ by many fans.

Back