Ticket Talk ONLY!!

Re: Ticket Talk ONLY!

How many pre-sale tickets are going on sale? Anyone got the promotional code for a pre-sale ticket? What time exactly on the 11th does pre-sale begin???? So many questions????

i was wondering as well.. because we have to be online in order to get a ticket, dont we?

on wednesday?
but first of all we will receive an e mail if we are on the list, dont we? and then we got a code and have to do what? going to the internet site or calling the office?
aaah im so confused. i wanna get a ticket at a normal ticket centre -.-

the presale with only be online im assuming (it is with all other presales i've had from other people before etc)

but when the tickets going on proper sale on friday you can call either the ticket lines such as ticketmaster and seetickets, use their websites or call the actual o2 box office :)

on wednesday?
but first of all we will receive an e mail if we are on the list, dont we? and then we got a code and have to do what? going to the internet site or calling the office?
aaah im so confused. i wanna get a ticket at a normal ticket centre -.-

If you get the code, there will be following instructions on how to redeem the code. It's only 4 tickets a person with a code. Pre-sale tickets with a code must be brought before the general sale on 13th. Pre-sale starts on 11th.

If you don't get the presale tickets, where can you get them from? Do you buy them from a website?

Even if you do get the presale code do u actually get the ticket from a site as well?

Tony @ MaxJax

Dates from July 8th

PRICES:

£75 for bottom floor & first floor
£45 for higher tier
Go on sale Wednesday morning for O2 customers.

Thanks to Owen!!!

Great prices I think!
And in euros that is..?

If you don't get the presale tickets, where can you get them from? Do you buy them from a website?

Even if you do get the presale code do u actually get the ticket from a site as well?
Yeah? And if you're not member of any site where they can be bought?

I hope I get the tickets in the presale. Not looking forward to getting up at 7.00 monday morning.

lol i cant go to school if i dont get into the presale.
i have to tell the teacher then, that i was trying to get MJ tickets, that more important than maths XD
but i think u can get the tickets then at sites like ticketmaster or still michaeljackson.com

Hey there, i live outside the UK, and i hope to get tickets, do any of you know what payment options i have for buying tickets? other then creditcards (since i dont own one)

There are so many sites that is already selling MJ tickets for different prices. I see prices like 200 to 500 euro!! HOW COME !?

fake tickets? dont buy them.. its money making and you will just loose money

So I got the confirmation e-mail. Am I right in saying that now I assume it all comes down to some kind of lottery to announce who gets the pre-sale codes? Demand will surely outrun supply so I'm very surprised if any tickets at all will be available for regular sale.

yes at UK Ticketmaster - Ticket Centres from 13 March 2009

that is so mean Oo
u know, you guys can just wait in front of the ticket centre and the rest of the world has to be online hopeing to get at least one ticket..
-.- i wish germany would sell tickets at centres as well, then i would have it IN MY HAND

So I got the confirmation e-mail. Am I right in saying that now I assume it all comes down to some kind of lottery to announce who gets the pre-sale codes? Demand will surely outrun supply so I'm very surprised if any tickets at all will be available for regular sale.

There will be an allocation of tickets for the presale and if the O2 offer a presale to their customers, then they will have a small allocation. Going on previous O2 customer presales, they have never offered the best seats.

All other tickets will be sold via the general sale.

I have a feeling there will be Hot Ticket packages or similar for the front rows - I can't see AEG selling these at the face value price.

Good luck to everyone who's registered! And I wonder when the dates will be released!

After we get a password for the pre-sale where do weactually purchase a ticket using that code? Cause on ticketmaster there's nothing about codes :-\

When we order tickets online off ticketmaster or whatever, do you print it off or will they be posted to me?

After we get a password for the pre-sale where do weactually purchase a ticket using that code? Cause on ticketmaster there's nothing about codes :-\

The link will be provided in the email that is sent with the passcode (or via text message - depending on how you have registered).

I would imagine Ticketmaster will be selling the tickets - the only way you will know the link is if you have passcode.

I can see quite a few of these passcodes appearing on Ebay over the coming days too.

If you are lucky enough to get a presale code and dont use up the whole 4 ticket allowance, you should give the code to someone else once you've used it so they can buy the remaining couple.
Basically when you put in the code it just opens up access to tickets & remembers how many have been bought using it. It's not attached to an individual.
You can only use the pincode ONCE. once you type it in that's it!

----

The only thing that worries me ticket wise is this booking fee. Who knows how much that could end up costing or adding to the final total!:doh:

:shock: Have you already recieved a password then???

who came up with the idea that we will get codes?
is that the normal way? but i guess the email we will hopefully get finally will tellus what to do exactly

Is anyone here planning on going to the actual venue at the time they go onsale to buy them in person? Does anyone know if it's possible or how it would work?

Is anyone here planning on going to the actual venue at the time they go onsale to buy them in person? Does anyone know if it's possible or how it would work?

thats my question, too. i dont think we can buy tickets at a ticketcentre. but if so, i would very much appreciate it, if someone in the UK could buy me a ticket ^^

Yeah I really want to know too, I'm majorly considering it because I think the Internet and phones will just crash but in person it would be better. I wanna know if it's possible so I can try and arrange it.
All this stress can't be good for my health lmao!

Back