ticketmaster refunds

My ticketmaster account is just empty where it says "order details" and I have filled the form for full refund.

Same with me.. just empty and noting infomation was there. I never asked for full refund but wants the actual tickets at TM.. anybody know why is that or only God know why?

TM is getting on my nerves. First they never emailed me with any information about refunds, and I actually had to use AEG site to get to the form where I filled in my refund requests. My TM account history is EMPTY as if I never booked any tickets. No money, no tickets, no information.

After 2 weeks of waiting (filling refund form) I've recieved my money.

I got a bunch of refunds on 16th and 17th July, but I still think I'm waiting on some more credit.

They refunded afterparty separately, doesn't matter if you purchased with concert tickets.

I didn't get anything from tm to say I've been refunded though and no word on the ticket I wanted to keep. Also all my status's say cancelled on order history.

Oh and I had tickets for various nights right up til closing night so doubt the night is a factor in when you get refunded.

I got a bunch of refunds on 16th and 17th July, but I still think I'm waiting on some more credit.

They refunded afterparty separately, doesn't matter if you purchased with concert tickets.

I didn't get anything from tm to say I've been refunded though and no word on the ticket I wanted to keep. Also all my status's say cancelled on order history.

Oh and I had tickets for various nights right up til closing night so doubt the night is a factor in when you get refunded.

so have u got ur tm refund hunny?so far i have my party tickets refunded thats it is,i am waiting for £193.25 for the 10 august and then £116.25
for the 30th august but out of that i asked for one refund and a ticket,so i havent got any clues how much i will be getting back,wish it was nothing,its all going on my michael tattoo xxx

Last edited:

No, I've got 3 (normal) tickets on different dates and I recieved all refund in one day.I think the time you filled a form matters. And in my situation it took them 2 weeks.

TM is getting on my nerves. First they never emailed me with any information about refunds, and I actually had to use AEG site to get to the form where I filled in my refund requests. My TM account history is EMPTY as if I never booked any tickets. No money, no tickets, no information.

Same with me

I've had all my tickets refunded now through TM. They never corresponded with me once, I only happened to check my bank statement and found the money had been returned.

Everyone is getting a refund , they have not contacted me yet for my 4 tickets :( I have filled in request and everything ... gets on my nerves..

It may be easier and we may see a pattern if people state what dates they were going and whether they have had a refund for each of those.... maybe they are doing it in date order.... its a hell of a lot of work for the agencies to go through to do it all....

Back