TII in Ireland

For anyone talking about Dundrum - it's the Luas GREEN line, zone 2 at the end. Dart won't bring you near it really. Just get a bus to stephen's green and get on a luas there - the stop is called.... wait for it... Dundrum! :p

Is the cinema far from where the Laus drops you off?

I'm not a dub myself so i don't know if the luas goes out there, but dublin bus definatley does and it used to be the 78A if i remember correctly but there are dubs here that will tell you better.

I'm not a dub myself so i don't know if the luas goes out there, but dublin bus definatley does and it used to be the 78A if i remember correctly but there are dubs here that will tell you better.

Thanks. I see Dundrum as reported yesterday has running time at 999mins. Delighted wth that, must have got extended version, hope they have a break for rest room.Lol!

Thanks. I see Dundrum as reported yesterday has running time at 999mins. Delighted wth that, must have got extended version, hope they have a break for rest room.Lol!

Nope, when you get to Stephens Green, get on a Luas, it will take about 15 mins, then when u get off at dundrum:

Cross over and go down the steps, walk down right to the main street, turn left and just walk straight for about 5-10 mins and your at the main entrance to the Cinema!

Thank you Gottobethere and mc8755. I will go to one of them if all fails with Cineworld and Savoy. My own cinema here are showing it in Kilkenny, however the screen they'll more than likely will put it in is small. Also there 1st showing is not until 6:50. I can't wait that long.

:lmao: good one
(my friend just fall in love with your siggy lol!)

I am planning to check the 4am rumors in Cineworld today will post latezzzzz :tease:

999mins, thats the version i want to see, must be outakes and all. Alright folks keep us updated on any cineworld developments.

I booked for Liffey Valley going to see the film on 1st November at 7pm :) trying to find out where it is too but i found this info for anyone who needs it

By Car:
West of Dublin city centre. Between Dublin's circular M50 motorway, the N4 main road from Dublin to Galway and the N7 main road to Limerick.
By Train :
From Sligo, Belfast, Rosslare Europort, Dundalk, Arklow, Maynooth, Longford, Malahide, Howth, Greystones arriving at Connolly Station can catch the 120 across the road at Busaraus every day of the week.
From Cork, Tralee, Limerick, Waterford, Ballina, Westport, Galway, Kildare or Clonmel to Heuston Station can connect by bus to Liffey Valley on weekdays.
By Bus :
Dublin Bus operate a number of routes to Liffey Valley. These include the 78, 78a, 210, 239. The 120 Route has a stop on the main road at Liffey Valley, right beside the foot bridge into the shopping centre. The 120 serves locations such as Celbridge, Straffan, Clane, Prosperous, Coill Dubh, Allenwood, Derrinturn, Edenderry, Rhode, Croghan, Daingean, Ballinagar, Tullamore, Birr, and Portumna. The routes CL1 from Celbridge and CL2 from Newcastle Road in Lucan stop at the footbridge into Liffey Valley also. These buses pass through Celbridge, Lucan, Heuston, Ballsbridge (RDS), and Rathfarnham (Nutgrove).

I'm tempted to get the VIP leather reclining seats at Dundrum. 17euro, but for MJ its worth it.

Thanks everyone. I'll just book Vue.

Am I showing my age by saying philistine? hehehehehe. Would annoying bast&rds be better?

Any news on up here North, Derry, Belfast??

The whole way to Dublin to see TII is ridiculous for me, AEG, money grabbing scum.

Thanks everyone. I'll just book Vue.

Am I showing my age by saying philistine? hehehehehe. Would annoying bast&rds be better?

God, no. Lol at annoying Basta*rds, I could think of worse names to call Cineworld and Savoy right now.

Sweet, Omniplex are showing it. Means I don't have to buy tickets online or anything.

Hahahahhahhahahaahhahhahaha.......the nuns at my school used to call us philistines.

When asked what we would do when we left school I said "I won't have to do anything cos I'm going to marry Michael Jackson" to be greeted with the retort, "Don't be ridiculous, you philistine."

Try fecking eejits, instead...... Hope you all get tickets.

Galway eye cinema tickets on sale - i asked if it would be shown in the luxury screen but they said it would probably be screen 8 their biggest - might hold out for luxury screen

Savoy cinema now have it on their site for sale. It's 1st showing that day is not until 6:45 though. I hope Cineworld show it earlier when ever they decide to sell tickets. The Savoy are screening it in Screen One.

Savoy cinema now have it on their site for sale. It's 1st showing that day is not until 6:45 though. I hope Cineworld show it earlier when ever they decide to sell tickets. The Savoy are screening it in Screen One.

Screen 1 in Savoy is HUGE! It holds close to 800. I know where I'll be seeing it!

Anyone got any news on what the story is with Cineworld?
Went there yesterday after trying to buy it on their website. STILL CLUELESSSSSS!!!!

they were like "the movie is only showed from 28th of October"
me: "the tickets are on sale FROM TODAY WORLDWIDE!"
them: "REAAAALLLLLLY???!!!!"
me: ...............

got pissed off and left. didn't even ask about 4am. I know the answer already "but we would need to open the cinema and get someone to work, we don't know, come and ask closer in time, let me get my manager, sorry we don't know, WHO'S NEXT GO TO CASHIER 10!"
ugh! :bugeyed

I got onto the phone this morning and finally got through to a human and not a computer. He was clueless too, and asked me to hold on for a few minutes till he checks it out.

He said they'll be selling them from Tomorrow afternoon, When I asked can you buy them online then, he sais "I think so, yeah."
He then just sait " Thanks for ringing Cineworld etc and hug up."

Back