Tj and kim kardashian???

Just got done watching Keeping Up With The Kardashions--even though I can't STAND Kim K. She's just UUUgggghhh!! SO effin' snobby and such a f$^($%g hater-hypocrite. It's still entertaining for me to watch, though, because I love watching Kourtney and Khloe constantly putting her in her place. It's HI-Larious. :p
LOLOLOL... I like Kim. She doesn't seem snobby to me. I like them all. I really love their mother.

Kim is a "reality" star (and she's gorgeous). Her father was one of OJ Simpson's lawyers. She became popular being friends with Paris Hilton, and then she had a sex tape and became REALLLLLY popular after that!

oh really? I guess that's a fast way to become famous nowadays

I never meant to imply that Rashida and Taryll ever dated. I was just saying that I thought they would have made a cute couple if they would of ever dated. They are only a year apart and went to the same school, and also come from famous well known musical background.

They would have made a cute couple.

I'm not sure how the Jackson's and Jones (Quincy Jones kids) or even the Ross's (Diana Ross's kids) view each other. Maybe some see each other as family (Diana Ross is almost family as her eldest daughter by Berry Gordy, so she is the half aunt of some of Jermaine's children through his marrige to Hazel Gordy.

Tarryll was in a long term relationship with some girl named Denise. I don't think he ever dated Kourtney.

I didn't know this at all about 3t lol I just pay attention to mike! lol But, I can't belive they left 3t for the guys they ended up with at the end! I mean Kim and Ray J.? LOL and the loser scott that kort is pregnant by after cheating on her many times....okay!? lol

Taryll was also involved with one of Janet's old backup dancers for years too. Her name was Nikki but now she is with Babyface and they have an infant son. Think she and Taryll dated for 6 years or something.

Taj also dated one of Janet's dancers. He dated Kelly but they have broken up too.

Back