If you show me the cash
Then I will take it
If you tell me to cry
Then I will fake it
If you give me a hand
Then I will shake it
You'll do anything for money...

It´s possible to make a change and stop the killing
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XxUkWe-LN1U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Re: to catlovers

This is one of many nice pics you, "MIST," and others have posted. Can someone post the genus-species of this specimen?

They can be very playful but unaware of their own strength. A lady became overwhelmed by "tame cheetahs"--is there such a thing when their instincts can kick in at any moment?--but her husband kept filming completely oblivious to her distress!:bugeyed Thankfully, she emerged relatively unscathed.

8dad2d82.jpg

b05c791d.jpg

75a5a026.jpg

15c305ee.jpg

4e48c5a9.jpg

342ba82e.jpg

I would never consider Cheetahs or other Big cats as tame animals.
I´ve worked with feral cats to get them tame, they haven´t been used to humans but they are offspring to domestic housecats.
I think feral cats can behave wild but their genes are not wild.

Big cats have a wildness in the genes and they have a great strenght they can be unaware of.
I´ve read about cases where people have been killed by "tame" tigers , it seems like people discover the animals are getting dangerous when they get older and look for a sanctuary for help.

Michael had Bubbles with him and Bubbles seemed to be tame but when he got older he started to get dangerous too, unaware of his strenght and Michael couldn´t keep him.
Big cats that have been kept as pets or in for example a circus are to tame to be released in the wild but to wild to keep as pets.
They can be dangerous for people but those animals suffer most
http://www.care2.com/causes/exotic-pets-bad-for-animals-and-humans.html

http://www.care2.com/causes/the-massacre-in-zanesville-ohio-why.html?page=1

:)I like City Critters, they have good information in their programmes.

Dear Kitten and Mommy
You are beautiful and precious,I love you very much

Some advise about how you can take care of feral cats and avoid to disturb general public

Before I post this lot, I just wanted to ask what is your opinions on lolcats? Do you think we should have a separate thread like "lolcats for catlovers"? :)

crazy.jpg

creepy-cat.jpg

normal_crazy_cat2.jpg

crazy-cat-fashions-sheriff-style-large-msg-1289331919051.jpg

Crazy-cat-1079.jpg

crazy.jpg

234096174_82ef0633c6_z.jpg

Funny+cat+has+a+crazed+look.jpg

funny-cat-pictures-no-dont-look-the-suprise-isnt-ready-yet.jpg

Cute-Cat-Look1.jpg

funny-cat-engineer.jpg

i-think-i-look-silly-cat-cats-kitten-kitty-pic-picture-funny-lolcat-cute-fun-lovely-photo-images.jpg

funny-cat-yawn.jpg

"You talking to me?"

1.jpg

Before I post this lot, I just wanted to ask what is your opinions on lolcats? Do you think we should have a separate thread like "lolcats for catlovers"?
I´m not sure what lolcats are but I guess it´s fun catpictures, like the ones you posted.
I like them.
I know I sometimes post terrible videos with suffering cats and go on about spay and neutering but a cat in a terrible condition can be healed with some care,food and water,maybe antibiotics.After a while they become healthy and look fine and you can take nice and funny pictures of them.
On the other side a healthy cat with a home can be abandoned.
Cats are cats, big cats,feral cats, straycats, house cats,purebreed cats, lolcats etc
It´s nice to see the fun and nice pictures you , Ashtanga and others post here and they show there are good things for cats too.

lolcats.png

phyics-lolcat.jpg

webrequest-lolcat-11the-spiter-was-this-big.png

lol-cats-cat-shakes.jpg

lolcats-love-you-593.jpg

CatsLogo.png

The Cats Protection League here in the UK is a large charity Caring for UK's cats: Homeing, Neutering & raising awareness.

(On the home page you can even through a ball and play with an online cat! Fun stuff! :D)

Here's some facts and figures :)

Some useful facts and figures about Cats Protection, the UK's leading cat welfare charity, founded in 1927...
  1. We have over 6,000 cats and kittens in our care at any time.
  2. We rehome and reunite 52,500 cats every year.
  3. We help to neuter 176,000 cats per year.
  4. We have 29 adoption centres spread across the UK.
  5. We have over 250 branches run by volunteers nationwide.
  6. We have around 8,000 active volunteers.
  7. We reunite 3,000 cats with their rightful owners every year.
To find out about our current campaigns, or to discuss the statistics in more detail please contact our Media Office.

Further cat facts...

UK cat population trends (source: study undertaken by Cats Protection&#8217;s funded research fellow, published in 2010)

There were an estimated 10,332,955 owned cats in the UK

26 per cent of households owned one or more cats. Of these households:
58 per cent owned one cat
29 per cent owned two cats
7 per cent owned three cats
6 per cent owned four or more cats

I hope more people will order this license plate

Kittens who got a chance to continue to live.And they enjoy life.

Nathan Winograd director for no kill movement.
It´s possible to make a change fot the better
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/X1r9GJ_N7WU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back