Tom Sneddon dies of cancer

Everyone is free to express their opinions but one thing is doing exactly that and another is getting attacked and/or judged based on some people's "holier than thou" standards.

Please, "TheHolySpirit"...

Blog_get_off_your_high_horse_by_alphonus-d32kb2z.jpg

Why don't you make a constructive reply to my argument instead of attacking me personally?

This is from the MJJCommunity Board Rules and Posting Guidelines
"6. Personal insults/attacks on our members or MJJC will not be tolerated.
You are welcome to Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully. Critical conversation is expected when you disagree but do not be rude and please do not personally attack or insult our members individually or the board collectively. This includes personal insults, name calling, telling members to sit down, shut up etc., or questioning members integrity or fanhood if they don't agree with your view."

In my opinion, it's wrong to harass the dead to the degree that some members have done in this thread. Tom Sneddon isn't here to defend himself anymore. The only things we will achieve by celebrating Sneddon's death is 1) we sink to his level 2) we could possibly represent Michael Jackson fans in a way which we absolutely shouldn't do. Although I understand the hatred for Sneddon on here, someone who is not familiar with the things he has done will think that MJ fans are terrible people.

I didn't insult you, you're the one attacking and passing judgement here. If you want to show sympathy, compassion or thinking it's wrong many of us don't, fine it's your decision. But who are you to judge us? And I always root for Michael.

Last edited:
In my opinion, it's wrong to harass the dead to the degree that some members have done in this thread. Tom Sneddon isn't here to defend himself anymore. The only things we will achieve by celebrating Sneddon's death is 1) we sink to his level 2) we could possibly represent Michael Jackson fans in a way which we absolutely shouldn't do. Although I understand the hatred for Sneddon on here, someone who is not familiar with the things he has done will think that MJ fans are terrible people.

Harassment would be to go to the FB pages of Sneddon's relatives and trash him there. I would not support that, but why can't fans express their anger and frustration about him here in our home?

Tom Sneddon isn't here to defend himself anymore.

We said and wrote the exact same things about him when he was "here to defend himself". We are not the ones thinking that a person's death somehow changes who he was and what he has done and/or the way we should talk about him.

1) we sink to his level

Sinking to his level would be to obsessively harass a person for more than a decade to try to put him in jail based on some bogus charges. Sinking to his level would be to enable false accusers by turning a blind eye on all their lies and the problems with their case etc. And no he wasn't just doing his job. Everyone who knows the cases in detail knows it was not just doing his job, but he crossed over to malicious prosecution territory many, many times and to him the whole chasing of MJ was personal.

2) we could possibly represent Michael Jackson fans in a way which we absolutely shouldn't do. Although I understand the hatred for Sneddon on here, someone who is not familiar with the things he has done will think that MJ fans are terrible people.

Ironically, people who think MJ fans are bad people for saying negative things about poor Sneddon would probably think the same about your own post as well. Since you said: "And if there is a God, he is surely in hell now." I think someone close to Sneddon would find that offensive as well. Just saying.

Last edited:
Sneddon's priority was making history as the DA who convicted Michael Jackson whatever it took, no mater his whole "case" made out of deceit, corruption and abuse of authority . If he was so worried to bring justice to abused children, why did he let go a real predator (and who knows how many more, this case was made public.) Fortunately he will be in history as the vengeful DA who failed twice to prove those disgusting accusations against Michael.

I'm not even a bit sorry for not feeling an ounce of sympathy towards the corrupted bastard who contributed to ruin the life, career and reputation of my hero, an innocent man all along.

Is Tom Sneddon a concerned government official seeking justice for an allegedly abused child or is he merely a prosecutor with a grudge trying to get a conviction? Sneddon’s handling of a past child molestation case would indicate the latter.

In 2002, David Bruce Danielson, a forensic investigator for the Santa Barbara Police Department, was accused of molesting a 14-year-old girl. After returning home intoxicated, Danielson climbed into his bed where the girl, who was a guest at his home, was sleeping. Danielson admitted to “accidentally” molesting her, claiming he had mistaken her for his wife. Sneddon closed the case stating that there was no evidence to corroborate the girl’s claims.

The girl involved in the case wrote her feelings down in a letter that was published in the Santa Maria Times. “I am astounded at the stupidity the DA showed by allowing this man to be released of all charges. David Danielson may be free, but I am still emotionally trapped. There is not one day that I don't wish I wouldn't have come clean.”

About Sneddon’s handling of the Michael Jackson case, the girl’s father said, “Maybe it’s because it is high profile… but still, in her mind it’s the same situation. She’s still angry.”

While it seems that child abuse might not be Tom Sneddon’s first priority, the question still remains whether or not he would really pursue seemingly false allegations in order to carry out his own personal agenda. After learning the facts about the Michael Jackson case and reading through the numerous accusations that have been made against Tom Sneddon, I'll let you draw your own conclusions about that...

Basically this thread shows Group 1 stating how they feel about Sneddon's death based on his behavior and Group 2 preaching to them about why they should not feel the way they do. They explain their views as though they are telling Group 1, the Group 2 way is better, more Michael like. Maybe Group 2 should just state their own feelings about Sneddon's death without trying to change the Group 1 thinking.

Last edited:
That's why I was giving those people the high horse. To be honest, there was only one Michael, none of us is. I haven't seen anyone from the group 1 telling the group 2 they should hate Sneddon for his treatment to Mike, not feeling bad he died, etc. Why are they telling us what to say and what to think?

Also, what kind of forum would this be if people weren't allowed to express their opinions, Spice and InvincibleTal?

Note: I use the term "you" as a general/collective term. I am not referring specifically to one person or individual. TehHolySpirit, I am only quoting you since you specifically mentioned me.

Now, nobody is saying you cannot express your opinions. Whenever Person A expresses their opinion, and Person B feels differently, all of a sudden Person B claims they are not allowed to express their opinion or think/feel differently than Person A. Every person here on this forum is free to think/feel however they want. Really. And that behavior is strongly encouraged. Be an individual, be yourself. Eleanor Roosevelt very wisely once said "No-one can make you feel inferior without your consent." If you feel you are being shut down or forced to think/feel differently, I am sorry, but that problem lies on you, not on the MJJCommunity members or staff.

That being said, as Michael Jackson fans, we all know the name "Tom Sneddon"; we know who he is and the torturous hell he put Michael- an innocent man- through. If you come to a Michael Jackson fan forum/website and see an article/thread titled "Tom Sneddon dies", what sort of reaction do you expect to see from those who respond? Personally- not speaking as a member of staff, but just personally- it blows my mind that people will see such threads and then get all upset when they see what is being said. Really... in all honesty... what do you expect?

Bayroot;4057054 said:
Pretty sure I have seen many posts in this thread that are celebrating.

3 people on the front page alone said good riddance.

By celebrating I didn't literally mean "throwing a party". I just meant showing a lack of empathy for surviving family members etc.

I don't have any empathy for that lying, flaming pile of dog crap or his family members. If that makes me a monster in anyone’s sight I won't be staying awake at night crying about it. Did Sneddon’s family speak out and show one ounce of empathy to MJ’s children? The answer would be a resounding Hell No so I’m not going to be fake and pretend I care about this piss ant of a man or his family any time soon. Just being real.

I feel no sympathy what so ever to Tom Sneddon and his family. So I feel no guilt what so ever when I say good f***ing riddance

And what Sneddon did to Michael was much much much worse than me saying good riddance

I feel no sympathy what so ever to Tom Sneddon and his family. So I feel no guilt what so ever when I say good f***ing riddance

And what Sneddon did to Michael was much much much worse than me saying good riddance
I agree. I don't have the even the slightest amount of sympathy for sneddon. He was a hateful petty lying racist bastard.

I don't see how saying good riddance is so bad. It's not like we're going around harassing his family and friends.

I prefer people to be honest about their hatred instead of glossing over the bad things that a person has done in life just because they have died.

Edit: The post below mine is brilliant. I would like to get along with people here.

I do actually respect everyone's opinions, even if I don't always know the right way to express it!

Last edited:
I think it is about time, we should stop each other what to do or how to feel about it!
Please speak for yourself.

Personally you will never hear me say, i'm happy about someone's death...because that is just not the way I am ...But I do understand the feelings of people here and I sure understand their anger, as I am still angry at TS for making Michael's life a living hell.

Let's respect each others opinion please.

I feel no sympathy what so ever to Tom Sneddon and his family.

You feel none for his family? I think that's a step too far, they weren't directly involved in anything he did, if they even had the slightest involvement at all.

If you believe in Karma, Sneddon suffered and paid for what he did to Michael. His family on the other hand, I feel sympathy for them for having to live through a loved one going through cancer, unless there is some horrible act they have all committed which I am not aware of.

You feel none for his family? I think that's a step too far, they weren't directly involved in anything he did, if they even had the slightest involvement at all.

If you believe in Karma, Sneddon suffered and paid for what he did to Michael. His family on the other hand, I feel sympathy for them for having to live through a loved one going through cancer, unless there is some horrible act they have all committed which I am not aware of.

I feel no sympathy because I'm indifferent towards them, and no, I don't believe in karma. Michael is dead and Jordan Chandler is living a life of luxury off of Michael's blood money, and Gavin Arviso recently got married. And both of them are being fully supported by the media. That should tell you right there that karma is bull shit

Regardless of your beliefs, that statement about karma was ridiculous. Thousands of children are/were dying waiting for a marrow transplant that could cure their leukemia, entire generation of women are/were dying of breast cancer, is that karma? It's quite common hearing or knowing people have various types of the disease. Good or bad people are getting it regardless of their actions.

I think it is about time, we should stop each other what to do or how to feel about it!
Please speak for yourself.

Personally you will never hear me say, i'm happy about someone's death...because that is just not the way I am ...But I do understand the feelings of people here and I sure understand their anger, as I am still angry at TS for making Michael's life a living hell.

Let's respect each others opinion please.

Agree completely with this.

I don't care how he died. I'm just glad he cannot ruin any more lives.

He is one the main reasons for Michael's sadness and poor health (from 1990's onwards). Even Thomas Mesereau said that Sneddon has a personal vendetta against Michael. I've always believed that Michael never really recovered from what this man put him through.

The World is a better place without Sneddon.

The fact something is an ancient belief or philosophy doesn't make it real since there are not scientific evidences that back up such claims.

If it makes somebody feel better then it shouldn't matter whether it exists or not.

But until science comes up with a pill that makes everybody happy, and no side-effects, make-believe (as you see it) will have to suffice.

I feel no sympathy because I'm indifferent towards them, and no, I don't believe in karma. Michael is dead and Jordan Chandler is living a life of luxury off of Michael's blood money, and Gavin Arviso recently got married. And both of them are being fully supported by the media. That should tell you right there that karma is bull shit

Well, if there is karma I don't think it's like "pay back" even if we would like it to be, more like your intentions/actions will be "reflected" back to you, but maybe not in the (same) way we would expect, and not necessarly in THIS life.
Just saying...

If it makes somebody feel better then it shouldn't matter whether it exists or not.

But until science comes up with a pill that makes everybody happy, and no side-effects, make-believe (as you see it) will have to suffice.

Well, if people want to have a placebo effect, that's another story but I mantain the stance I made in that post. Not just karma, any belief system not proved by science.

I think Roger Friedman was way more 'amazing' by Charles Thomson this time. Nice to see Mesereau is still around...

What I'm wondering about is when in their life ppl like him sell their souls to the devil... I mean there must be this moment you start to deny to have ever known what's right and wrong and you do *only* your job 'like everybody would'... and in the following it's not about right and wrong anymore... it's about money, it's about fame, it's about career, it's about politics and so on.
I'm wondering what he'll tell God about this when facing him... but ok that's my personal belief... and well probably I should care most about what I'll tell when facing God more, I know that.

Back