Tom Sneddon dies of cancer

For the ones in the high horse, I insist...

This is getting ridiculous, honestly. We haven't even harrassed his family to remind them how nasty and despicable that failure of human being was, we haven't accused anybody of such disgusting wrongdoing like Sneddon did or ruined their lives. So the hatred and spiteful comments and attitude he gets, it was well deserved.

Now it turns out some of us are horrible people because we felt glad and didn't feel compassion for that snake.

Because we're better than him.

We never tried to frame innocent people to put them in jail and rip their whole life apart. So yeah, we are better than him. And how we feel about his death does not change that fact.

Although what he did was unexcusable I don't think we should celebrate anyone's death.

I don't believe michael would have done this himself.

There's no celebration. There's just people who say there shouldn't be one.

There's no celebration. There's just people who say there shouldn't be one.

Pretty sure I have seen many posts in this thread that are celebrating.

3 people on the front page alone said good riddance.

By celebrating I didn't literally mean "throwing a party". I just meant showing a lack of empathy for surviving family members etc.

I guess I am in the minority here but to me dying is a good thing, even though I feel sad that the person left. I was sad by the way Michael's life was taken away, but to be dead is a good thing. Given this, I don't see Sneddon dying as a punishment. He escaped and is now free. I understand those who are glad he is gone. After all he can't hurt those who are alive anymore. On the other hand he escaped without saying he was sorry, admitting his guilt, or being punished for his crimes. I guess it is all left now to his spiritual judgment, and I know some here don't believe in that.

He died on the best day ever. I was in Vegas and on Halloween Michael's music was playing on the strip, and in clubs. I saw a kid about 9 doing a MJ "show" on the sidewalk to the tune of Slave to the Rythm. There were many artists doing their own MJ dance routines along the strip even late in the night. As you walk along the sidewalk you hear Michael's music blasting from the bars. Therefore, Sneddon died while Michael was being celebrated which attests to the legacy of Michael Jackson. I am glad he died at a time when the man he tried to kill was being celebrated.

On the 2nd while waiting on line for a cab, I heard a group of middle age people talking excitedly about the One show they saw, and they were exclaiming about the parts that blew them away. They were naming the songs, which showed they were fans. Yes people are celebrating Michael in spite of Sneddon.

Sneddon was lucky in that he died with his loved ones gathered around him (if that is true), while Michael died on a bed alone, since Muarry abandoned him. I only hope that Michael did not suffer as Sneddon suffered with the cancer.

Sneddon tortured Michael, I hope he really believed in what he did because now it is judgement day...

How not feeling bad or feeling glad that SOB died is celebrating? I don't get it.

Don't get caught up on the word "celebrating". It's just a term/phrase.

The point in my post is that I personally don't think people should be saying "yeah, alright! Great, good riddance!" Because its disrespectful for remaining family members and it's just not a nice human attitude.

I don't think if Michael was still alive he would be saying "yeah, good riddance, haha I'm so happy" because he has more class and human respect than that.

By celebrating I didn't literally mean "throwing a party". I just meant showing a lack of empathy for surviving family members etc.

lack of sadness and a sense of relief don't equal celebrating. His family members are probably not MJ fans either so they won't be reading here anyway. Nobody harrassed his family either. Discussing the bad he's done is not against all rules of nature. It's consequential. And if people are happy, well, that's consequential too.

If a person wants good things to be said about him after his death he needs to do good in life. Or at least do no harm. By ruining people's lives and making innocent people misreable, Sneddon brought this on himself and on his family. It's Sneddon himself who made sure, persistently, he'll be remembered as the man who came after Michael Jackson. He chose to be the villain in the Michael Jackson history and like mentioned before in this thread so many times, lots of villains' deaths were celebrated by the worldwide commuinity all through history. All villains were survived by loved ones.

Last edited:

Sneddon was an evil, racist corrupt bastard who tortured Michael for years. I said it before, and I'll say it again. Good f***ing riddance!

lack of sadness and a sense of relief don't equal celebrating.

"F*** him with a cactus in hell"

"Best news ever, has put a smile on my face"

"Great news. I hope he dies a painful death"

I think these go beyond a "lack of sadness" or a "sense of relief".

"Dudley told Noozhawk on Saturday night that Sneddon was “a pioneer in many areas of prosecution, especially crimes against vulnerable victims,” noting that he founded the county’s Sexual Assault Response Team."

If he truly cared about victims, then why not go after the hundreds of pedophiles and child molesters in Santa Barbara? why spend so much time and resources going after one person? I think Geraldo said it best: "I can't help but wonder how many real criminals have gotten off because Tom Sneddon spent so much time going after Michael Jackson"

Right ^. I heard some children he talked to said MJ never abused them but they were abused by someone else and he didn't do anything about it. Don't know if it's 100% true.

If you cannot handle what is being discussed in this thread, or you do not agree with it, then please, don't comment. This is a Michael Jackson forum. Sneddon hunted Michael and made his life miserable for more than a decade. When fans- those who support Michael- hear news that Sneddon has died, one can hardly expect them to feel any sympathy for the man. For his family, sure, maybe. But not for Tom himself.

If you cannot handle what is being discussed in this thread, or you do not agree with it, then please, don't comment. This is a Michael Jackson forum. Sneddon hunted Michael and made his life miserable for more than a decade. When fans- those who support Michael- hear news that Sneddon has died, one can hardly expect them to feel any sympathy for the man. For his family, sure, maybe. But not for Tom himself.

Noones asking for sympathy. But why can't we comment with our opinions? Isn't that what a discussion board is for? Isn't that what a forum is: a back and forth conversation of different views?

Why can't I make a comment that doesn't agree with others? That's a bit of a bad attitude to take. I haven't insulted anyone or anything, I just made a comment. Do you treat all new users like this or are you just picking on me?

Also, are you a moderator? Because if not you shouldn't be telling people what they can and can not post.

"F*** him with a cactus in hell"

"Best news ever, has put a smile on my face"

"Great news. I hope he dies a painful death"

I think these go beyond a "lack of sadness" or a "sense of relief".

Well too bad you stopped reading there or just chose not comment on the rest, I think I already covered these too in my pervious post to you (the one you just quoted one line from. And I say still the vibe in this thread is hardly a celebration vibe.

and since this became tiring I'll just quote what was already said before (I would assume you read them while you were nitpicking "celebration" comments, but then again it looks like you didn't).

I've had it with this Holier-than-thou attitude, you guys think it's creepy to "celebrate"? I find it idiotic to go on fan boards of somebody's VICTIM and expect them to act any differently than this when that somebody is gone. Many people here had a very hard time during Michael's trial, seeing him enduring this kind of pain, that was caused by the stand up guy, wonderful husband and deovting father that Sneddon may have been.

Did you think it was creepy the media was celebrating the death of Bin Laden or you're only creeped when it's MJ fans and Sneddon because you simply fail to see why MJ fans are so hateful toward a guy who just went after what he "believed in"?

I am not ashamed about thinking and saying nasty things about Sneddon on the day he died. Those things are all true because he was a nasty person. I rather take pride in never ever accusing anyone falsely of anything, never ever enabling false allegations on anyone, never ever trying to ruin anyone's life for money or anything else. That kind of honor and class in my life is much more important to me than whether someone vents his or her anger about a bad person on the day that person dies.

This is getting ridiculous, honestly. We haven't even harrassed his family to remind them how nasty and despicable that failure of human being was, we haven't accused anybody of such disgusting wrongdoing like Sneddon did or ruined their lives. So the hatred and spiteful comments and attire he gets, it was well deserved. Again, I insist....

Blog_get_off_your_high_horse_by_alphonus-d32kb2z.jpg

Lately I have stayed quiet. I rarely post because well I don't want to become too involved. But I felt like I need to reply to this post......
I don't think anyone here is dancing on the table to celebrate his death. Michael taught his fans better than that. But this man has brought nothing but misery to a person who he could not prove to be guilty. Even some who still believe MJ might have been guilty in some way (NOT ME) agree that this guy went too far. And when I think of how his vendetta led to June 25 09 it breaks my heart. So forgive us who are not wishing he'll rest peace after all he has done!

This sudden show up of Sneddon-sympathy-seeking on a Michael Jackson board is a bit confusing to say the least.

This.

Go to a forum with relatives and friends of holocaust victims and ask for a bit more empathy for Hitler. After all he might have been nice to some other people, he was a person too etc. etc.

Then see what happens...

(Yes, Hitler killed millions of people and Sneddon "only" contributed to the death of one - although for the relatives, friends and fans of that one person that is equally painful. My point is not the comparation of their crimes, but the whole impossibility of seeking empathy for Sneddon on an MJ board.)

Noones asking for sympathy. But why can't we comment with our opinions? Isn't that what a discussion board is for? Isn't that what a forum is: a back and forth conversation of different views?

Why can't I make a comment that doesn't agree with others? That's a bit of a bad attitude to take. I haven't insulted anyone or anything, I just made a comment. Do you treat all new users like this or are you just picking on me?

Also, are you a moderator? Because if not you shouldn't be telling people what they can and can not post.

Bayroot- to answer your question, yes I am a moderator; Gaz is the owner of the whole site, and in charge of everything. I am one-step below that. And he has placed me in charge of looking after the forum.

I am not going to argue with you, but I am going to send you a private message. Please be on the lookout for that shortly.

Thanks to Spyce for your response.

I never meant to support Sneddon in any way. I just felt that some comments were quite strong in their nature.

My intention wasn't to come in here and cause drama. Maybe I should have read more of the thread before commenting.

Go to a forum with relatives and friends of holocaust victims and ask for a bit more empathy for Hitler. After all he might have been nice to some other people, he was a person too etc. etc.

Then see what happens...

(Yes, Hitler killed millions of people and Sneddon "only" contributed to the death of one - although for the relatives, friends and fans of that one person that is equally painful. My point is not the comparation of their crimes, but the whole impossibility of seeking empathy for Sneddon on an MJ board.)

Respect, I really do think you're one of the best posters on the board, and I appreciate what you're trying to say, but despite the disclaimer on your second paragraph, as a Jewish man this is an extremely distasteful comparison.

What if some of us wanted to feel happy when we found out about it? It still doesn't compare what that bastard did to Michael. I bet he had a smile on his face watching how the law enforcement humiliated him when 70+ people invaded his home, the day he was arrested or even the media around the world doing so as well. Judging his cocky arrogant behavior, he deluded himself to think to have the media on his side, he'd convict Michael but thanks to Tom Mesereau, credible witneses and the jurors, the truth prevailed.

Oh, and how could I forget this? I bet he also had a smile on his face when Michael was humiliated and violated with that disgusting strip search. If you read how it occurred, it was like witnessing Michael being raped.

Last edited:
Respect, I really do think you're one of the best posters on the board, and I appreciate what you're trying to say, but despite the disclaimer on your second paragraph, as a Jewish man this is an extremely distasteful comparison.

I'm sorry for that if you personally find it offensive. I did not mean to offend anyone. Someone wrote me a PM saying that as a Jewish person she understands what I'm trying to say and did not find it offensive, so I hope most will understand what my point is.

What some of you on the "empathy for Sneddon" campaign do not seem to graps is that to some of us this is offensive too, just like it would be offensive to go to relatives and friends of a victim of crime and preach empathy for the perpetrator. I sometimes feel some people do not really understand what was done to Michael by these people and the effects it had on his life and why that generates the anger it does in his fandom.

I'm sorry for that if you personally find it offensive. I did not mean to offend anyone. Someone wrote me a PM saying that as a Jewish person she understands what I'm trying to say and did not find it offensive, so I hope most will understand what my point is.

What some of you on the "empathy for Sneddon" campaign do not seem to graps is that to some of us this is offensive too, just like it would be offensive to go to relatives and friends of a victim of crime and preach empathy for the perpetrator. I sometimes feel some people do not really understand what was done to Michael by these people and the effects it had on his life and why that generates the anger it does in his fandom.

No worries, it's just that when you compare someone like Hitler to Sneddon it can lessen the verociousness of the crimes he actually commited and would have gone onto commit had he not been beaten.

I feel in this that there is an inbetween viewpoint that I think I take. I have not one iota of sympathy for Sneddon and hate him for how he ruined not only Michael's life but had a negative affect on all of our lives, but I just cannot bring myself to enjoy his death and cannot comprehend anyone being pleased that someone suffered from cancer and willing others to be next. Even the ones I really blame for MJ's near downfall, the ones who barefaced lied that MJ molested them/their families, I just couldn't do it.

So, no I have no trouble saying I have no sympathy with his passing and obviously I won't miss him, but I draw the line there. I don't judge others for their viewpoint though.

Wait, I haven't been in here a long time, but to come back and see some people preaching that whole empathy for Tom thing... why? Tom didn't care when he was coming for an innocent man. He didn't care when he was falsfiying evidence and tearing Michael's life away slowly but surely. I don't get how you guys can even have the slightest bit of sympathy for him anyway. After everything he's done..chhh...you couldn't pay me to even feel a bit sad. Pfft, we can't smile because he's dead, but that fool probably smiled at Michael facing the hurt and agony. Please.

Disgusted by some of the things that has been posted here, but not at all surprised. Yes, I agree that Tom Sneddon was a terrible person. And if there is a God, he is surely in hell now. But it's unnecessary to resort to this kind of hate towards someone who has passed away. Let the man rest, he is done.

Also, what kind of forum would this be if people weren't allowed to express their opinions, Spice and InvincibleTal?

Hatred is part of the human nature. But one thing is hating for sake of doing so due idiotic prejudice, envy, racism and bigotry like many who harmed Michael and another thing is hating because you despise evil inflicted on innocent people, animals and despise injustice, it's your choice if you decide to hate or not but please people,get off your moral high horse and don't judge the ones who decide doing so. Even Michael hated, he felt bad for hating that ungrateful bastard Arvizo but he couldn't help it, I don't blame him since the doctors and him saved his life and what did he get in return? A stab in the back because that mother f*cker and co. ruined his life and they robbed his children the chance of having a father. It wouldn't surprise to me if Michael hated that snake or the Chandlers as well.

Please, "TheHolySpirit"...

Blog_get_off_your_high_horse_by_alphonus-d32kb2z.jpg

Back