[TV Alert-Nessma Tv] History Tour 1996 - Tunisia

so is it the 18th or the 10th?? I m so confused now coz on their website it says 18th...

officially and definetly!!!
history world tour tunisia 1996
nessma tv
10/09/2010
20h gmt (21h cet)
have a good time!!

Why has this been postponed again? Does anyone have the exact date? It's no longer listed on the website.

Chers Fans, Pour repondre aux demandes de nos téléspectateurs, la diffusion du Concert de Michael Jackson (History Tour Tunis) sera reportée à la soirée du samedi 18 septembre 2010.

Dear Fans, To meet the demands of our viewers, the broadcast of the Concert of Michael Jackson (History Tour Tunis) will be postponed until the evening of Saturday, September 18, 2010.

it`s very sad

my brother in middle east , and he said , that all people were waiting for the concert ,

but sadly was postponed ..

he said that the owner or the chief manager of this channel is a real liar , and very famous in tunisia for fraud works

my brother said there is another channel would broadcast the same concert in HD

but this channel is limited only to middle-east

i told my brother to record any 1 , but the problem is in the channel

hope so

concert debut now!!!!!!!
wawwwwwwwwwwwww

what a bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the audio suckssssss!!!!!

the quality sucks soooooo bad it's like a youtube video so don't get so excited guys :( i thought it would be at least a dvd quality x"D

come together - D.S. is on now..

replay of the Michael Jackson concert Sunday 4:30 p.m. ( Histoy world Tour in Tunisia ) Nessma TV ( GTM + 1 )
God Bless You

Back