[TV Alert-Nessma Tv] History Tour 1996 - Tunisia

The other thread is locked so I will assume nothing new and probably isn't going to be shown on TV?

yeah! its alot of time! They will do something with that or not? The time is againts because TII soon and maybe Argentina 93 but anyway I think that all fans want to see this!Im sure!

Maybe someone ask theme again?

:)

Just One more time!!!

"Its alot of time! They will do something with that or not? The time is againts because TII soon and maybe Argentina 93 but anyway I think that all fans want to see this! (Im sure!)

Maybe someone can ask theme again???

thanks.

Stop pulling that old thread up. If there is something new about this, you won't miss it. Asking over and over again won't bring anything.
If this is ever to be broadcasted, we will know. I doubt the thread starer forgot it.
And calling it BS is a bit harsh.
And time isn't against. Just because TII is now, doesn't mean no one is going to watch it, if they bring the show next year. (if it ever was to be a concert and not just some special about Michael in Tunis)

If they want to show the concert, they need broadcast rights from the estate. And to me it looks like the estate isn't ready right now with managing such things.

ok, but why they promised Us last year on september and now is more than half a year and still nothing??? Rights from estate took so long??? Come on!!! Now or never!!!

(joke!) ;)

Its me again. I hope that this show we will see soon..Maybe on 25.06.10 (06.25.10) ???

i think we can remove this thread now

i knew its just stupid statement of any not-informormed person...

members from mjjc shouldnt trust these persons any more... just not real promises! :/

Hey everyone,

Well, I know that there has been much controversy about this concert's airing date, and I'm not sure if this is true, but this concert is due to be broadcast on September 8th and 10th. I'm not exactly positive about this, but I hope someone will record this :)

i confirm the information
the history tour tunisia 1996 will be broadcasted on september 2010 (between 10 and 11) on Nessma TV
it's the first day of el aid(the day after ramadan's mounth)
probably the quality isn't digital or hd (probably vhs) but it's a world premiere because this concert never been shown on tv nor be sold on dvd!!!!
so enjoy theworld exclusivity and rip michael...

It seems that the 2000 Watts board is not open for everybody... ;) So updating this topic is relevant.

I didn't mean it was irrelevant :)
it's only that when this old post was bumped, some people don't believe it.
While in 2000 Watts we've been discussing this for about 2 weeks & we have ads uploaded ;)

Uhm, it's not?

huh?

^ oops :doh: lol

I think there's a restriction when someone new registers, they need to see how their first 10 posts go or something like that (don't really remember)
didn't know it was still going on though as I saw people with 1 post in 2000 Watts

^ oops :doh: lol

I think there's a restriction when someone new registers, they need to see how their first 10 posts go or something like that (don't really remember)
didn't know it was still going on though as I saw people with 1 post in 2000 Watts

Well, I've been a member for quite some time... lol Not really posting all the time, but been lurking since early 2009 and made my account on late 2009.
I remember it being there in the main page, then disappearing when it turned into a feature for those who paid for it and then it was open for members again...

To be honest, I just checked and the forum is there again. Go figure! Maybe it was my browser or something (though I can't see much sense in it).

finally the exact date of broadcasting the concert history world tour tunisia 1996:
10/09/2010 20h gmt (21h cet)
her's the promo from the official website of the channel:
http://www.nessma.tv/
enjoy!!!!!

Last edited:
CONCERT MICHAEL JACKSON- HISTORY TOUR TUNIS
21:00 GMT+1

great

Back