[TV Alert-Nessma Tv] History Tour 1996 - Tunisia

Re: [TV Alert] History Tour 1996 - Tunisia - During ramadan 2009

Some people don´t like to hear it, but I´ll have to repeat it.
Don´t believe it, this is a fake new, the concert won´t be broadcasted.
I don´t wanna hurt anybody,I´m only telling you the truth

Yeah I bet they won't show it, and forget about it.

i lost interest now.

the meeting was cancelled today due to internal problems in Nessma, i will call tomorrow morning Nabil Karoui from Nessma TV to ask him about the new schedule.

sorry again for all the members, it was really programmed for October 28th, but unfortunately, it was cancelled but postponed to a very near future.

will keep you updated tomorrow.

MJ FOREVER

So? Anything new? :)
Right now i'm deciding if i still beleive it or not...

lol - we could add a poll here - "Who thinks they will air it".

My bet is also on "No".

BTW, just curious, why is everyone so amazed about it anyway? I mean, I didn't even have time yet to watch all the available pro and amateur HIStory concerts - and they're all very very similar as it's the same show...

lol - we could add a poll here - "Who thinks they will air it".

My bet is also on "No".

BTW, just curious, why is everyone so amazed about it anyway? I mean, I didn't even have time yet to watch all the available pro and amateur HIStory concerts - and they're all very very similar as it's the same show...

Yeah, seconded - what's the big deal about this particular HIStory show? Aren't most HIStory shows the same tired, mimed performances?

the concert will be aired at Nessma TV after 3 weeks of broadcasting This is it in Tunisia.

The date is not exact but i've just got a confirmation from a very trustable person working in Nessma, so it shoud be aired on November 18th or at most November 22nd.

I'm trying to get an exclusive statement in English from Nessma TV founder Nabil Karoui.

:-\

Yeah, seconded - what's the big deal about this particular HIStory show? Aren't most HIStory shows the same tired, mimed performances?

The dancing is different. Different energies.

www.nessma.tv

SPECIAL MICHAEL JACKSON!!! 23 Oct. 20h (GMT+ 1). (this friday!!!)

UPDATE but abut This is It. But this special report maybe someone can record? maybe they will show us something new,something about the concert from 7.10.1996???

If someone have dvd recorder please record this. thanks!

anyway,I hope that we will see this concert very soon,but now dosn't matter! everybody waiting for TII. yeahhh!!!

:)

Last edited:

i will try to record it if i am home

so what nessma.tv aired tonight??? someone saw this or not yet finish? thanks for info.

:)

i'm watching now but they speak french, i can't understand anything !

the concert will be aired at Nessma TV after 3 weeks of broadcasting This is it in Tunisia.

The date is not exact but i've just got a confirmation from a very trustable person working in Nessma, so it shoud be aired on November 18th or at most November 22nd.

I'm trying to get an exclusive statement in English from Nessma TV founder Nabil Karoui.

That would be great. Thanks for informations.
However, i will believe this only when it will be officialy confirmed by them. :)

:-\

Great post! I agree!

The dancing is different. Different energies.

HIStory tour is honestly quite bad. However, as a MJ fan, I like even lyp synced concerts of him...

i'm watching now but they speak french, i can't understand anything !

Is there any new footage worth mentioning?

Tarek is talking about his memories with Michael(in French which i donot understand or speak) , but no special footoage , almost no footoage at all , only chit chat. and some old reports.

HIStory tour is honestly quite bad. However, as a MJ fan, I like even lyp synced concerts of him...

I can see what you mean.

However I am probably more a fan of Michael for his dancing than his singing. So I still love the HIStory tour.

I can see what you mean.

However I am probably more a fan of Michael for his dancing than his singing. So I still love the HIStory tour.

I am a fan of everything he does. I also love him as a person. I can't say what i like on him more.
So, when i watch his concert, i except both - great singing and dancing. Bad and Dangerous had both, but HIStory had only dancing...

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh, that sucks... :(
So nothing new about concert...

I am a fan of everything he does. I also love him as a person. I can't say what i like on him more.
So, when i watch his concert, i except both - great singing and dancing. Bad and Dangerous had both, but HIStory had only dancing...

Well tbf it had a tiny bit of live singing. But not nearly enough for a tour. It was quite obvious he was having problems with his throat or whatever at that point though.

I can see what you mean.

That's strange, MJ's singing is far more brilliant than his dancing:scratch:

I like both though.

History tour was more about dancing, I don't consider it bad, not even close, but not as good as BAD and Dangerous tours

Last edited:

can anyone plz translate the interview and give us a summary , cuz it seems that Tarik said many things about how he knew the gentelsoul of mike while joining him in the History tour.

I disagree. Im much more a fan of his dancing than singing. Dont know why. :\

Hi all, here's a short summary of tarak's interview yesterday, he just talked about the way they met, and how they collaborated during 1996/1997 , and how he was so close to mike & defended him against ppl claiming his child molestation, they didn't show something important.
he said this too many times "mike was like a 14 year old boy, he was so innocent, and all those lies about him were told because he was too shy to reply".

they asked him about the concert, he said just "go to watch this is it in Tunisia and after that we will show you his concert in Tunisia", he didn't put an exact date, but he just confirmed what i was talkin about during these past weeks, he purchased the rights to broadcast it, but unfortunately, he didn't announce when :p

but you know, someone important like Tarak Ben Ammar won't lie during a tv broadcasted live interview.

Just after the interview, i called "Elyes El gharbi" (program director in Nessma tv & Ex-Colleague) ,he also didn't give me an exact date but when i insisted, he just told me that the concert will be broadcasted before the end of 2009 .

So let's be patient, and don't worry, i will keep u in touch.

Last edited:

I like both though.

History tour was more about dancing, I don't consider it bad, not even close, but not as good as BAD and Dangerous tours

Agree. His voice is so unique.

Agree. His voice is so unique.

So is his dancing. Both are great though.

Obviously I love his voice to bits and think its the best voice ive ever heard, please dont get me wrong.

But his dancing just captivates me. I had heard him singing years before I became a proper fan and loved his voice and loved his songs.

But I got the number ones DVD and watched all the music videos, and just watching him dance. I fell completely in love with it all!

Then of course I got the Bucharest DVD and...........of course you can imagine what that meant to me. The Billie Jean performance from Bucharest just hooked me for life.

It makes me very sad thinking back to when I first fell in love with him a few years ago and knowing that he passed away before I could see him live. These thoughts have only just hit me recently as the first few months after his death where all thoughts about his kids and the fact that we had lost such a wonderful man.

Okay guys let's make it clear.

If you have something to say that can help us it's okay but if you come here to post rude comments or disrespect one another you can keep it for yourself.
I thank mafiabenamor2 and all people who are giving us updates.

I hope it's clear now.

^^ I agree. Also the title of this thread could create this type of reaction or confusion, I suggest if the title says that “Tunisian TV plans to air MJ’s History concert” and we may add “Waiting for confirmation” maybe something like this? :dntknw:

Hi all, here's a short summary of tarak's interview yesterday, he just talked about the way they met, and how they collaborated during 1996/1997 , and how he was so close to mike & defended him against ppl claiming his child molestation, they didn't show something important.
he said this too many times "mike was like a 14 year old boy, he was so innocent, and all those lies about him were told because he was too shy to reply".

thanx alot, but he also talked about MJ's , doctors and health during the tour , would u plz tell us what he said.

Back