Ultimate Invincible Album

Richard76

Heartbreaker
Country
Russia
After hours of hardest circulations and deepest reflections, I can surely claim, that Invincible album had to have EIGHT, exactly eight singles. UNBREAKABLE, BREAK OF DAWN, HEAVEN CAN WAIT, YOU ROCK MY WORLD, BUTTERFLIES, CRY, THE LOST CHILDREN, WHATEVER HAPPENS. These 8 masterpieces deserved to become a single. Three of them (Unbreakable, You Rock My World, Whatever Happens) had to have classic Michael's mini film. Unbreakable could be made in Scream video style with Michael, protesting mass media. And Whatever Happens could be made in You Are Not alone style with Michael, presenting himself as a God (or angel). I just want to say, that Invincible is one of the best MJ albums. It has 8 perfect songs. This is the most underrated album. I love him so much. It has so many perfect outtakes. Every outtake from Invincible could be a single too. Because these outtakes are perfect. Actually you can make a whole mew ALBUM, gathering these beautiful outtakes together. Michael's 12th album, consisting of these outtakes, could be perf

In any case, a tentative list of the additional planned singles was reportedly this:

- 'Unbreakable'
- '2000 Watts'
- 'Butterflies'
- 'Heaven Can Wait'
- 'Speechless'
- 'Whatever Happens'
- 'The Lost Children'
- 'Threatened'

So, the above singles in conjunction with 'You Rock My World' and 'Cry' would result in 10 (at least) released singles from the 'Invincible' album.

It is interesting, for example, that 'Speechless' was even released as a promotional single in South Korea at that time.

Of course, the exact number of the released singles would also depend on the singer's decision about touring or not during that period, and if he decided to tour also in which territories/countries he would perform.

In any case, a tentative list of the additional planned singles was reportedly this:

- 'Unbreakable'
- '2000 Watts'
- 'Butterflies'
- 'Heaven Can Wait'
- 'Speechless'
- 'Whatever Happens'
- 'The Lost Children'
- 'Threatened'

So, the above singles in conjunction with 'You Rock My World' and 'Cry' would result in 10 (at least) released singles from the 'Invincible' album.

It is interesting, for example, that 'Speechless' was even released as a promotional single in South Korea at that time.

Of course, the exact number of them would also depend on the singer's decision about touring or not during that period, and if he decided to tour also in which territories/countries he would perform.
2000 Watts - absolutely not. This song is too weak to be a single.
Threatened and Speechless - maybe. These songs are pretty good 👍

The lost children was considered as a single?.😂🤢🤢

Seriously, I can't be the only one who is a little creeped out by that song?

Probably one of the biggest reasons why I hate the song, plus it sucks anyway but I do not want to listen to a man singing about the lost children when said man had been accused of child molestation.

Anything MJ related to children makes me feel very uncomfortable.

Probably one of the biggest reasons why I hate the song, plus it sucks anyway but I do not want to listen to a man singing about the lost children when said man had been accused of child molestation.

I really like the song but the inclusion of it was asking for trouble.

You don't like the word children in combination with Michael? That is your problem. The tabloids have done their job on you, congratulations.
The song talks about orhpans. How many songs in existence talk about that topic?
It doesn't talk about one's love for children but the fact that nobody thinks about orphans.

Why are you even on this forum?

You don't like the word children in combination with Michael? That is your problem. The tabloids have done their job on you, congratulations.
The song talks about orhpans. How many songs in existence talk about that topic?
It doesn't talk about one's love for children but the fact that nobody thinks about orphans.

Why are you even on this forum?
I knew my comment would be controversial so I apologise for my statement.

The tabloids have not done their job on me, two child molestation trials did, plus countless other stories.

I just don't like MJ being associated with children due to all the drama. Unfortunately MJ and allegations come hand in hand.

I'm on this forum because I'm a Michael Jackson fan. I'm a fan of the man too, just wish he had not been associated with this crap, hence why I find this type of song a bit disturbing

In fairness it was the same when Do You Know Where Your Children Are was announced for Xscape, there was a lot of jokes made about it.

Child molestation trials have found the man innocent. If it were not for the media circus, which may affected you without you even realizing it, the whole thing would have been less impactful.

Like it or not, Michael was very much assosiated with children. This may be the biggest part where mine and his thinking differ. I don't find children particualrly fascinating but rather annoying. So if it were me, I would surely not be opening Neverland to children, haha :D
But that's why he was a perfect target for this kind of attack.

So yeah, I know what you mean. We all know what you mean. Michael and children will never go well together in the same sentence.
But looking past this is not being a blind fanboy. I know it's hard, we all do. But you know what, I'm glad Michael didn't kneel under all that pressure and kept the song on the album. He wasn't stupid, he knew the situation well, better than all of us. Yet he stayed true to himself and included the song that meant a lot to him.
All that aside, I think it's a lovely song. Great mellody, tight lyrics and catchy chorus. I give it a 7,5/10 when comparing to other artists and a 6,9/10 when comparing to other Michael stuff.

Say this one more time, and i will fck you brains out. If you don't like this song, go to hell. No need to mock it in front of everyone. It is not polite, because, first of all, you disrespect MJ's work and secondly, you offense feeling of people, who actually like this song. I actually don't like this song too. But I'm not trying to mock it, because i understand, that this song ment a lot for Michael. There are surely kids, who has been saved by this song. And you just dishonor the force of this song, that saved them! Shame on you.

Say this one more time, and i will fck you brains out. If you don't like this song, go to hell. No need to mock it in front of everyone. It is not polite, because, first of all, you disrespect MJ's work and secondly, you offense feeling of people, who actually like this song. I actually don't like this song too. But I'm not trying to mock it, because i understand, that this song ment a lot for Michael. There are surely kids, who has been saved by this song. And you just dishonor the force of this song, that saved them! Shame on you.
You'll do nothin, but yes the lost children is absolutely awful , one of his worst ever songs along with best of joy.

Do you know what "The Lost Children" is about? :LOL: Well TLC could have 2 meanings, upon a first listen, the listener would assume it's about children and all that stuff. But the other meaning, the real meaning, the song's actually about the elderly. Older people who lost everything that was childlike and free. The song is for people in the retirement home finding their inner child and acting like one. Also has ties to a Twilight Zone episode.

Last edited:
Huh? You said to me that you would fuck my brains out?

That's either a serious threat or you wanna get jiggy with me, I'm hoping it's a threat
And??? YOU started all this violence. And now you are only one, who is crying, complaining about your life

Do you know what "The Lost Children" is about? :LOL: Well TLC could have 2 meanings, upon a first listen, the listener would assume it's about children and all that stuff. But the other meaning, the real meaning, the song's actually about the elderly. Older people who lost everything that was childlike and free. The song is for people in the retirement home finding their inner child and acting like one. Also has ties to a Twilight Zone episode.
I've heard this before but sounds really strange to me.
Where does this info come from anyway?

You my friend, are perhaps using illegal substances.

Wtf 😵‍💫

And??? YOU started all this violence. And now you are only one, who is crying, complaining about your life
I'm sorry but what are you talking about?

Who is crying, complaining about their life? My life is very very good I'll have you know.

Reminds me of this. The fan sings it the loudest, but if you listen closely, you can hear Mike singing along.

I've always loved The Lost Children due to it's melody. MJ's little lullaby. The lyrics and the way the song is written is so MJ. Also always loved how Michael is basically "screaming" in the background towards the end.

I can understand how some fans find the lyrics and melody a bit corny, and I respect that. Mike knew what he did with the song, and did not make it any longer than it is. It's a rather short song if you cut out the intro and outro.

Back