Unconfirmed Reports: Bad album set for re-release with previously unreleased tracks

Re: Reports: Bad album set for re-release with previously unreleased tracks

Did you ask about Bad Tour dvd?

Yes, that's when the blu-ray was mentioned. He said nothing about the Bad Tour specifically, just that blu-ray releases are coming and that one will be released in late 2013.

Yes, that's when the blu-ray was mentioned. He said nothing about the Bad Tour specifically, just that blu-ray releases are coming and that one will be released in late 2013.

2013? geez...:bored2:

2013? geez...:bored2:

Especially, if there aren't any single from Bad 25, 2012 and early 2013 will feel pretty empty. There might be something else planned for that time.

Well, if that is for sure, we really got Bad news! And if there's an album and a Bu-Ray planned to be released at the same time in late 2013, i'm afraid it might be a new 'Vision' but in Blu-ray... It would be nice to have his videos in HD, but its kind of sad at the same time that we dont get nothing new... but who knows?

And Cascio? Are they kidding?

So no Bad Tour DVD next year?

And they plan to remix the unreleased songs from Bad?

I'm so disappointed.

I hope that the Casico songs are still in is just a bad joke.

I don't understand Sony. I really don't.

The Only thing I Want to hear is ICJSLY with The Spoken sexy Intro that was Mysteriously taken off The LP and CD versions almost about a year of it's released. People at SONY said that After the song's release that t wasn't likeable.I said to them "OH Yes It Was" If Barry White and Teddy Pendergrass and Issac Hayes and every balladeer can rap to the ladies,so can he. I also Wrote Michael to tell him that.I'm saying this to tell you,When I wornout my LP version of the 1st BAD released ,I bought the CD and Another BAD LP ,I played them both and it didn't have the Spoken intro on My favorite song,So I contacted SONY and Told them of my Complaint,They told me they'll send an Envolope and to Write a letter of The Complaint and Send The Cd to them and They'll replace it for me. Well,to this Day, I still have The 1st LP release,The Secend Copy of the BAD Lp without The Spoken Intro on ICJSLY and The replacement CD with The Spoken Intro on it.I'll cherish those 4ever like I Cherish Michael. L.O.V.E Oh yeah ,I Still have the 1st release of The HIStory CD with all his Cursing. LOL It's wasn't fun not hearing him cuss a fuss.LOL..

^^I love the IJCSLY spoken intro! So sexy! And Michael recorded it in bed :p

I thought some fans who attended the Cirque-reharsals in Montreal submitted that there will a Bad-Tour-DVD in the package with Bad 25. Branca told it to them.
So I hope this is true.

There just has to be a Bad tour dvd. I can't believe that a concert was never filmed or something. I feel that if there was ever a time to release it would be the 25th anniversary of the album.

The meetings are for employees and interns to know what projects they might get assigned to, mainly regarding advertising and marketing. I haven't got a job in over 3 years, but I still attend the the events to keep my benefits. Certain products are previewed, the MJ Vita happened to be one of them, 6 LE bundles were shown in all. The meeting has nothing to do with Epic Records or Sony Music, they just usually send someone to the meetings. Everything but the Vita information was given to me because I or someone else personally asked. Why am I being fussed at? I just tried to help.

did they talked about when the playstation vita (michael jackson version) will be released?

Last edited:

The Only thing I Want to hear is ICJSLY with The Spoken sexy Intro that was Mysteriously taken off The LP and CD versions almost about a year of it's released. People at SONY said that After the song's release that t wasn't likeable.I said to them "OH Yes It Was" If Barry White and Teddy Pendergrass and Issac Hayes and every balladeer can rap to the ladies,so can he. I also Wrote Michael to tell him that.I'm saying this to tell you,When I wornout my LP version of the 1st BAD released ,I bought the CD and Another BAD LP ,I played them both and it didn't have the Spoken intro on My favorite song,So I contacted SONY and Told them of my Complaint,They told me they'll send an Envolope and to Write a letter of The Complaint and Send The Cd to them and They'll replace it for me. Well,to this Day, I still have The 1st LP release,The Secend Copy of the BAD Lp without The Spoken Intro on ICJSLY and The replacement CD with The Spoken Intro on it.I'll cherish those 4ever like I Cherish Michael. L.O.V.E Oh yeah ,I Still have the 1st release of The HIStory CD with all his Cursing. LOL It's wasn't fun not hearing him cuss a fuss.LOL..

Thank you ruchie for this post! I feel you on this one... I've always disliked the changes made to this album on 5 of its songs... The removal of the spoken intro to "IJCSLY" took away one of MJs finest studio moments IMO.... The removal of DiLeos breathing in the beginning of "Smooth Criminal" will bug me forever I'm afraid! You actually got a new copy with the spoken intro on it sent to you? A remastered version or a non remastered version?

We... Need... 'bad'... Tour... Live... On... Dvd........... Now!!!!!!!!!

intro of IJCSTL, breath from SC. What else were removed in other three songs you were talking about?

intro of IJCSTL, breath from SC. What else were removed in other three songs you were talking about?

Hope this helps!

"Bad"
There was horn section changes made for the title track. There are less horns on the remix. The guitar is louder during the choruses and a bit different on the remix.

"TWYMMF"
Original album mix was replaced by the single mix. Different fade out. Some instrumentation is changed aswell

"IJCSLY"
The second album mix has no spoken intro.

"Dirty Diana"
Original album mix replaced by single mix. Single mix has shorter fade out than the original one! Not by many seconds, but still.

"Smooth Criminal"
Omits Di Leos heavy breathing effects during the intro. Synths and drums are louder in the new mix.

P.S: On original pressings of "Bad" on CD, vinyl & cassette Di Leo is smoking a cigar in the photo where he looks at MJ... On all newer versions this is edited out.

andy75, thank you!!!

Always good to be able to help!

I think I will die wondering why Michael/Epic made so many changes to his albums (Off The Wall, Bad & HIStory)... HIStorys two changed tracks are understandable, but the changes they made "Off The Wall & "Bad" go through Is impossible to take in! Thank good for the originals!

Always good to be able to help!

I think I will die wondering why Michael/Epic made so many changes to his albums (Off The Wall, Bad & HIStory)... HIStorys two changed tracks are understandable, but the changes they made "Off The Wall & "Bad" go through Is impossible to take in! Thank good for the originals!
What changes in Off The Wall?

What changes in Off The Wall?

"Rock With You" Original album version got substituted for the single version wich added finger snapping effects and louder & different guitar parts.

"Get On The Floor" Original album version substituted for B-side single version with different lead guitar throughout the song, plus different fadeout. The original album version has an instrumental fade out!

Last edited:

Hope this helps!

"Bad"
There was horn section changes made for the title track. There are less horns on the remix. The guitar is louder during the choruses and a bit different on the remix.

"TWYMMF"
Original album mix was replaced by the single mix. Different fade out. Some instrumentation is changed aswell

"IJCSLY"
The second album mix has no spoken intro.

"Dirty Diana"
Original album mix replaced by single mix. Single mix has shorter fade out than the original one! Not by many seconds, but still.

"Smooth Criminal"
Omits Di Leos heavy breathing effects during the intro. Synths and drums are louder in the new mix.

P.S: On original pressings of "Bad" on CD, vinyl & cassette Di Leo is smoking a cigar in the photo where he looks at MJ... On all newer versions this is edited out.

Thank you.

Why was Historys intro changed

I hope they leave the songs untouched. Don't let McClain ruin this one too.

"Rock With You" Original album version got substituted for the single version wich added finger snapping effects and louder & different guitar parts.

"Get On The Floor" Original album version substituted for B-side single version with different lead guitar throughout the song, plus different fadeout. The original album version has an instrumental fade out!

Oh, thank you for the info!

Why was Historys intro changed

Think it was some kind of copyright issue!

My CD of HIStory, bought on the day of it's release in 1995 has this intro:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU6MtiD2Zfw

Later vessions of the album has a mixed version of the original intro. The changes to "They Don't Care About Us" were made before the title song changes, so I guess there are 3 different HIStory CDs out there...

1. Original version of the album with uncensored "TDCAU" and original intro to "HIStory".

2. Shortly after It's release Sony censored "TDCAU" but had not changed "HIStory"s orchestral intro yet.

3. Later pressings of HIStory has censored "TDCAU" & a modified orchestral intro to "HIStory".

Last edited:

I have the editted TDCAU, and New Intro HIStory
i also have the original TDCAU and Old History intro, all in WAV format.

I got the original HIStory cd.

Besides Streetwalker and Fly Away, what other Bad Outtakes have been leaked or heard?

Cheater, Scared Of The Moon and the french & spanish version of IJCSLY. Did I miss something?

3 or 4 more have leaked but are not available to everyone.

Back