Unconfirmed Reports: Bad album set for re-release with previously unreleased tracks

Re: Reports: Bad album set for re-release with previously unreleased tracks

Bad tour rehearsal footage would be the icing on the cake :bow:

Absolutely agree!

this next dvd or blue ray release of the bad tour needs to be including extra footage. i needs to be!
behind the scenes and maybe a special about michael on tour around the world. some private tootage of the bad tour. there is so much footage.
the dangerous tour release was some of the worst things they ever made. please not again!

this next dvd or blue ray release of the bad tour needs to be including extra footage. i needs to be!
behind the scenes and maybe a special about michael on tour around the world. some private tootage of the bad tour. there is so much footage.
the dangerous tour release was some of the worst things they ever made. please not again!

Agreed !!!!

Probably because of the following reasons:1. Extremely loud sound mix. 2. Excessive amount of crowd shots. 3. Lousy editing. Don't get me wrong. I LOVE the Dangerous tour. However, I really wish a better version in Blu-ray will be released.

Your are right. I think that BBC version has much better sound but camera angles are better in DVD version but there is too much crowd shots.

it would be nice to relaunch Bad with some extra tracks in 2012...and maybe the Michael&Mercury duet album, I would love that...the new MJ album will be probably in 2013...

do you guys think it should be edited the same way they did it for the music video another part of me?

I just finished reading Joe Vogel's book about Michael's music (great book by the way). My impression and what was said is that there are many songs that are finished that Michael didn't release for various reasons and I hope they re-release bad and just put some songs on the cd as they were (that didn't make the album) and that's it. No fancy anything just the way it is and fans will be happy.

do you guys think it should be edited the same way they did it for the music video another part of me?

I hope not. There is too much close ups and camera angles change too quickly.

Jackson_popcorn.gif

I love how the BAD album release thread is more about a BAD TOUR DVD more so than BAD ALBUM.. lol!! We really do need this damn DVD already

I love how the BAD album release thread is more about a BAD TOUR DVD more so than BAD ALBUM.. lol!! We really do need this damn DVD already

So very true!!

jacksonman14;3546238 said:
No.I want to see Michael not lot´s of pictures of other people

Oh you are right lol. It's the right time to do it I think next year.

The whole World needs a Bad World Tour DVD................We all need to see Michael as his very best!!!!

Yeah a BAD Wembley or MSG or L.A. release - or best of all - all 3 of them. :lol:

I think of all BAD TOUR concerts I would pick L.A, to see Michael in 1989 performing the bad concert is so unique.. Plus we see the performances weve wanted from the second leg. We get unique view points.. in that LA concert he looked what I consider in between BAD and DANGEROUS.. For the same reason I got excited to see Royal Brunei which he looked HISTORY but performed basically the Dangerous tour with HIStory styling and a couple performances from the HIStory tour..

I love seeing things that can't fully be distinquished as a set era or off tradition a bit.. Like if the MJ HBO special aired and we would have seen him do full performances like WBSS, SIM, HN, or whatever with shorter hair.. that too would have been magical..

OK I am going on a tirent.. I'll stop.. But L.A. concert would be m first choice for reasons of the fact he'd have alot of Dangerous styling both movement and apperance wise.. Just different than what we've seen.

^ I agree and I hope they release the very last concert of the tour, because I wanna see the last live stage performances of Dirty Diana, This Place Hotel and Another Part Of Me.

^ I agree and I hope they release the very last concert of the tour, because I wanna see the last live stage performances of Dirty Diana, This Place Hotel and Another Part Of Me.

Wasnt dirty diana removed from the last concerts? L.A. is best choice.

Bad Tour in MSG and Wembley! Steve Stevens for Dirty Diana in MSG in NY was AMAZING! Guitar powerrrrrrrrrr!

Question: Now that Katy Perry has tied with MJ in #1 singles from one album, and that maybe with the next single she will pass(hopefully not)... You guys think that maybe with the Bad 25th release next year we can make Smooth Criminal number #1? You think it is possible?

Question: Now that Katy Perry has tied with MJ in #1 singles from one album, and that maybe with the next single she will pass(hopefully not)... You guys think that maybe with the Bad 25th release next year we can make Smooth Criminal number #1? You think it is possible?

THAT would be great! - It should be our goal!

Good idea. I think that Katy will beat MJ record next week because her single is now only 60 cents on itunes, radio airplay is growing also and she will host SNL. Maybe US fans could help by supporting Rihanna's We Found Love (buying or requesting on the radio), or some other artist in top 10 (LMFAO, Bruno Mars, Adele...)

I'm more looking forward to Bad tour 1988/89 concert release.

Just quick question when are they expecting to release it?

Back